MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should help them out with that health & safety issue there, what do you think? :p

IMG_2923.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't follow the interiors account and when I go looking for it, keep typing 'House of Horrors' into the search bar by mistake #freudianslip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fuuuuuuuuckinell it's all going off. All these women trapping their husbands with "accidental" babies 😳
what the fuuuuuck? I’m going in, thank you for sharing!

Also I know may those without sin cast the first stone etc but that doesn’t even seem like a particularly effective plan, a baby isn’t a commitment to you? Tbh I don’t even think marriage is these days, you just gotta hope 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of those secrets are disturbing.🤢🤮💩
I read 3 pages and walked away; all a bit ick. We really need the SOD’s to post more ugly decor. Or maybe we’re due a trip to nature’s photo frame again? (Isn’t that one of the places he went while suffering from covid?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe we should help them out with that health & safety issue there, what do you think? :p

View attachment 139183
Oh that gap on the left is what you were talking about I though it was the one on the right with the titles and the shower screen xD.

Yikes- I'll add my ones there but nothing scandalous as peeing or deliberately getting pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I read 3 pages and walked away; all a bit ick. We really need the SOD’s to post more ugly decor. Or maybe we’re due a trip to nature’s photo frame again? (Isn’t that one of the places he went while suffering from covid?)
I think I got to 8 but surprised the trapping pregnancies didn’t become a bigger thing, it is...troubling reading?

Also personal HoH advice, has anyone ever used Maisons du Monde? Thoughts pls? I’ve only seen one influencer with what appears to be a nice lamp she said she paid for, if it’s crap I’ll pass

I've bought from Maisons du Monde stores in France. Their table wear is lovely! Some of the decorative stuff is just tat though.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've bought from Maisons du Monde stores in France. Their table wear is lovely! Some of the decorative stuff is just tat though.
Oooooh amazing, thank you! I’m looking at this for our living room, there are a few cheaper online but they’re all a bit smaller than I’d have liked, it’s basically £350 with shipping which is fine but I don’t want it to come and feel IKEA-y for that price? I think I’m shooketh cos I went into the made showroom and was horrified at how cheaply made everything was tbh, I’m scared of being burnt by one of these ~cool online furniture stores after that revelation!

there’s an alternative from a company I’ve never heard of called where saints go, it’s the same size, but doesn’t look as nice tbh.

I like looking at TXMaxx for lamps both online and in the stores.
omg genius idea thank you, I am going to check there for shelving that’d work too.

I really miss being able to pop into TKM, it is hell on earth in so many ways but I’ve bought so many nice Marni pieces from there & really useful kitchen bits. It’s the most fun shopping experience, it’ll be nice when it’s safe to go back in 2022 post vaccine won’t it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.