MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit concerned that Fod wasn’t sold on the colour of his wood 😲🌭🍆 - he should go see the Dr about that
Ok bed 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They wanted to ‘inject some fun into the room and give their guests a room they’ll remember’. There’s nothing fun about that room but guests will remember it alright - as a room with wallpaper that would give you a headache and just too much of the colour pink and brass. It’s a dull and dour room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only ‘fun’ their future guests will have is in taking the piss out of their highly questionable decor choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is the most tasteless room ...no redeeming features at all and will date soooo quickly ....would have nightmares sleeping there , thank god I'm not one of their friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t even know what I would do if I was shown to that room as where I would be sleeping. Walk out? Ask to sleep in the zen room? Leave Ramsgate altogether on the last train back to London?

Also, I see it’s Marnie’s turn to have her emotions exploited for likes and comments. Poor kid. I feel like a broken record with my ‘poor kid’ comments but man...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s absolutely vile. I mean the wallpaper obv, even the plant pot on the mantelpiece clashes with it.
Why the duck did they paint the fire place the same colour as the paintwork? Who in their right mind would do that? You can get some amazing Victorian cast iron fire surrounds from architectural salvage yards which would be so in keeping with the property. Oops-forgot they would have to pay for that though! 🤪
Can’t wait to see the comments tomorrow 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet more than half the people reading that will be like “who?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god.
Celebrity.
‘Just above Beyoncé’
Maybe it had gone to print already before Clem’s big duck up of 2019
But hey - fill ya boots FOD!
PS @heretoreaditall2019 and @Okab15 - some inspiration for you mums to be! 😂
Names to definitely avoid! A pal just had a baby called Otillie.... and I know another one. too! V popular in North London circles clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me that account is so bland it’s just bored me so much it helped me make the decision to get an early night! Yawn yawn yawn.
Also pretty sure they ripped off Bounty Margate’s line about having a curtain not a door into the bathroom. How would they know about the light in that room, it’s their guest room isn’t it? 🙄
At first I thought you were saying the dirty secrets thread (that I’ve lost all day to) was bland! 😂 Was gonna day blooming heck Dogmuck you really are hardcore! 😂

I need the blandness of it after that thread! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does his last story imply the twins are back at nursery? Near us, it’s only families with both parents as key workers / unable to work from home...

Reactions: 5
Does his last story imply the twins are back at nursery? Near us, it’s only families with both parents as key workers / unable to work from home...
That’s what he seemed to imply. He had a story of himself out walking early in the morning a week or so ago and I wondered if he had been on a nursery run.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.