MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think they will be raging at the shot of the main bedroom.... looks a bit different from the pro shots they had taken....lighting, staging etc it looks insipid and the same quilt used in different rooms only for photos? View attachment 138085
I would hate to have to walk down those steps in the middle of the night for a wee.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those steps look like a neck break waiting to happen, and non-pull light switch? I didn’t even think they’d put those inside a bathroom? In our old house when the bathroom was being done I asked for spots with a dimmer and they said they could do it but the switch would have to be outside 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An advert just came on of Jason Donovan advertising chocolate, I half glanced up and thought it was FOD...he was slightly less wrinkly but he’s 51! He’s also roaming around a bland FOD style house!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have an awful ex bf who is one of those popular left wing tweeters and he’s had another viral tweet with a meme (standard 🙄) today. I accidentally liked it before seeing who it was, feel like I need a cold shower now 🤮
ohhhhh I so wish I knew who this was... I follow all the left wing twitterers and would love to know which onesare secretly awful😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ohhhhh I so wish I knew who this was... I follow all the left wing twitterers and would love to know which onesare secretly awful😂
In all honesty, most of the male ones are 😂 It’s really easy to tweet about feminism it’s a lot harder to treat your gf with respect 🙃 They’re so patronising IRL because so no matter what weird tit they spout on Twitter as ~discourse they will be engaged & agreed with.

I remember being so embarrassed introducing him to two of my normal friends cos he started on his friend’s work on the phallic symbolism of 9/11. Like absolutely insistent the buildings were chosen for their phallic imagery as a comment on patriarchy, as if you could have driven a bleeping plane into a two story terrace house or an underground station??? Tbf I haven’t spoken to him in 7+ years and he seems far more balanced now & actually has a job that does good for society, just hope he’s learnt to keep it in his teeny tiny pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh left wing twitter could do with their own tattle thread but it’d become murderous, could you imagine the scaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In all honesty, most of the male ones are 😂 It’s really easy to tweet about feminism it’s a lot harder to treat your gf with respect 🙃 They’re so patronising IRL because so no matter what weird tit they spout on Twitter as ~discourse they will be engaged & agreed with.

I remember being so embarrassed introducing him to two of my normal friends cos he started on his friend’s work on the phallic symbolism of 9/11. Like absolutely insistent the buildings were chosen for their phallic imagery as a comment on patriarchy, as if you could have driven a bleeping plane into a two story terrace house or an underground station??? Tbf I haven’t spoken to him in 7+ years and he seems far more balanced now & actually has a job that does good for society, just hope he’s learnt to keep it in his teeny tiny pants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh left wing twitter could do with their own tattle thread but it’d become murderous, could you imagine the scaaaa
haha you are definitely right. My boyfriend at university was performatively the most left wing person on the planet: organised pro-Palestine protests, chatted tit about feminist rights etc but on an interpersonal level he was a terrible human being and one of the most selfish and self righteous people I’ve ever known. I think some of these super left wing guys actually find it a lot easier to feel empathy for people they don’t know, who they idealise and romanticise in a very patronising, Patriarchal and western -centric way. Ugh rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 16
haha you are definitely right. My boyfriend at university was performatively the most left wing person on the planet: organised pro-Palestine protests, chatted tit about feminist rights etc but on an interpersonal level he was a terrible human being and one of the most selfish and self righteous people I’ve ever known. I think some of these super left wing guys actually find it a lot easier to feel empathy for people they don’t know, who they idealise and romanticise in a very patronising, Patriarchal and western -centric way. Ugh rant over
Not a rant at all, completely agree! Isn’t it absurd, I don’t know if they have two parts to their brain or do they think their personal indiscretions don’t matter as much as they’re doing so much right elsewhere? I mean even our lord and saviour JC cheated on his wife didn’t he?

Altho after today’s briefing, maybe just everyone is a prick 😂

• Haha
Pink has been used far too much in that house, it’s so sickly looking. It’s in every room, there’s no escape from it. The flooring company has an article on its website under case studies and shows photod of the dressing rook and more photos of the bedroom.

Reactions: 12
Those steps look like a neck break waiting to happen, and non-pull light switch? I didn’t even think they’d put those inside a bathroom? In our old house when the bathroom was being done I asked for spots with a dimmer and they said they could do it but the switch would have to be outside 🤷‍♀️
As someone with a VERY weak bladder those steps terrify me. I go at least once, if not twice, a night to the loo. A couple of sherbets and I’d be found lying at the bottom with a broken ankle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As someone with a VERY weak bladder those steps terrify me. I go at least once, if not twice, a night to the loo. A couple of sherbets and I’d be found lying at the bottom with a broken ankle!
They remind me of the type of stairs you’d find in cheap self catering accommodation in Spain, where you just look around at all the strange architectural choices like.... Wowww, nobody can have ever actually lived here because it’s all stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe in the year 2070 they’ll be the first #influencers for the elderly care market and they’ll get gifted a 2-stair stairlift. Swipe up to book an installation appointment with ur area’s local dodgy sales rep x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They remind me of the type of stairs you’d find in cheap self catering accommodation in Spain, where you just look around at all the strange architectural choices like.... Wowww, nobody can have ever actually lived here because it’s all stupid!
Yes. And they definitely need to add hand rails!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All quiet on the SOD HoH front.... multi twit.... attempting to gender stereotype his kids 🤔

If anyone is wanting an argument....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.