MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a reply from MOD maybe I was being too harsh... just thought I should say! I’ve decided to delete this account anyway as I spend so much time on my phone. Thanks for all your good wishes xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good on you for still reporting tbh, shamefully I must admit I’ve completely given up. I went through multi mum’s pics and reported all of her really inappropriate photos, there must have been 20+ as when Instagram responded I had an avalanche of the same notification that basically said it’s okay!

You’re dead right, if you wouldn’t post yourself in that state of undress or context (the bath!) why the living duck would you post a child?!!! Who are these photos being posted FOR? Do normal people want to see them & read about a child’s night time bodily functions?

There’s a book on this about children and social media that I’ve been weighing up reading, but I don’t want to get angry 😂
It was actually multi mum who removed her 3 kids naked in the garden post.

I also got the message that I could also just not follow said person as there were less reviewers.

If anything these parents have taught me what not to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
MOD's obviously feeling like she's finished her penance and it's safe to come back. I so look forward to the day the yummy mummy lunches and brunches restart, along Clemmie trots in a new M&S frock, re-activating her Instagram account en route ready to story the event she's been sent an invite to, only to get there and find she's seated opposite..... Candice.

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
4E063FD9-2200-4C47-B2F2-9FEEE2890D82.jpeg

Might have messaged budget FOD and say do you actually want to be him and he replied. He does the same passive aggressive ‘have a nice day’ thing as FOD! I should prob stay off social media as these idiots are annoying me too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm now seeing adverts for Dorset Cereals on my I instagram!

Which one of you mentioned them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 137829
Might have messaged budget FOD and say do you actually want to be him and he replied. He does the same passive aggressive ‘have a nice day’ thing as FOD! I should prob stay off social media as these idiots are annoying me too much!
Omg marry me?

Thank you for the real laugh.

❤

I'm now seeing adverts for Dorset Cereals on my I instagram!

Which one of you mentioned them?
Five pages back maybe... xD

"No Dorset Cereals? I remember the Ad they did for that cereal. With their empty bowls of air. "

OOOoo does this become the biggest tattle scandal since alicegate?! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I cringed when I saw that this morning...his hero worshipping desperation is bleeping crazy!
Please FoD🙏🙏🙏 do it, put him out of his misery.
I looked at his Instagram. Saw Multi Mum (whatever the f she’s called) had her hair in space buns. I then immediately exited out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MOD's obviously feeling like she's finished her penance and it's safe to come back. I so look forward to the day the yummy mummy lunches and brunches restart, along Clemmie trots in a new M&S frock, re-activating her Instagram account en route ready to story the event she's been sent an invite to, only to get there and find she's seated opposite..... Candice.
😂
I would sign up to be an influencer, sell all my privacy, advertise anything and buy 100k followers if it meant I could be the room when Candice sets eyes on Clemmie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would sign up to be an influencer, sell all my privacy, advertise anything and buy 100k followers if it meant I could be the room when Candice sets eyes on Clemmie!!!
The saddest thing is I suspect Clem, disgrace and all, is still more desirable to brands (and probably has better relationships with the PRs) than CB so would always be picked above her when she does make the come back 😳

Although in an ideal world our organic cereal’s promotional material wouldn’t come from a racist or ex brothel madam but hey ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="heretoreaditall2019, post: 1426496, member: 47054"
Although in an ideal world our organic cereal’s promotional material wouldn’t come from a racist or ex brothel madam but hey ho!
[/QUOTE]

Cereal...that’s the answer, a friend of mine owns a very small organic granola company...no where near the size of Dorset Cereals but could be the perfect vehicle...right, first stop I’m going to phone Gleam then offer my services to organise the whole bash!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Dorset is overrated. Only one of their granolas they did years ago that I liked was an Elderflower and blackcurrant one. I recently bought a low sugar one from Ocado and it’s excellent. It’s the Eat brand and it’s also available on the Waitrose website.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Dorset is overrated. Only one of their granolas they did years ago that I liked was an Elderflower and blackcurrant one. I recently bought a low sugar one from Ocado and it’s excellent. It’s the Eat brand and it’s also available on the Waitrose website.
Omg I LOVE the low sugar Ocado one! I still don’t think it’s that great for you but I used to graze on that in the mornings at work, back when we left our houses 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂massive derail here, but get on Twitter and look at the top bants for #dominiccummings 😂😂😂

😂😂😂massive derail here, but get on Twitter and look at the top bants for #dominiccummings 😂😂😂
Listening to Dom Cum reminds me a lot of Clemmies none apology

Last edited:
  • Haha
So he went home to his sick wife and then went back to work!! That itself was a breach. He also admitted that he makes decisions for the country without speaking to the PM 100 times a day. He thinks he is the Emperor!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Listening to Dom Cum reminds me a lot of Clemmies none apology
I'm loving the memes personally.

1590423163795.png

+409 followers now which has gone up from this morning's number at 314.

Only new tag has been from v4 flooring lol.

1590423503386.png

1590423598245.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I'm loving the memes personally.

View attachment 137938

+409 followers now which has gone up from this morning's number at 314.

Only new tag has been from v4 flooring lol.

View attachment 137941
View attachment 137942
Oh Sly has been buying for the last couple of weeks. He was on a monthly average of minus 10600, it’s now minus 7000ish, much more acceptable 🙄 - he’s consistently buying but smaller amounts - doesn’t matter - he’s need to be buying 1000 a day to turn his figures around, given the botts don’t stay around long.

Back to dom cum #cumgate
If you listened to his script you will have heard the horn going off in the background. One tweet that made me LOL was “every time he lies a donkey is slaughtered in the background”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.