MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of us who follow the Hoopers really believe Simon wouldn’t have recorded and storied the fact they were both so ill with Covid . So ill in fact that their children had to have bed time stories via FaceTime?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
to be honest I used to do the same when mine where little-it was a game we used to play
the difference being,they knew I was just messing about and I didn’t film it and show it to 1million people for free stuff at the expense of their mental health
it was very much private to us-as a family
(I knew they where growing up when they just looked down their nose at me and walked off-that’s when I stopped it)
I fake cried to the cat once does that count 🤔😂

View attachment 137475

This. This smug face is the one he does that I just really dislike....a couple of attempts of screenshot and managed to get it.
I don’t know what made me feel more sick, them going on about white dog tit or his gormless face 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly think it's the other way around with the majority in the UK breaking the rules and a few listening...

March 23 he did his post next to M saying he was playing covid bingo.
Anyone brave enough to share those screenshots and reply to her twitter? #sharingiscaring #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do any of us who follow the Hoopers really believe Simon wouldn’t have recorded and storied the fact they were both so ill with Covid . So ill in fact that their children had to have bed time stories via FaceTime?
Exactly, there would definitely been a wrinkly faced sickbed selfie woe is me I need attention post!

• Haha
Didn't knob, sorry FOD, get back from his important Asian work trip just in time for the lockdown to begin?
Boohoo if you were both quite unwell.🤢🤑🤑🤳
At some point I remember him going on about the grannies face timing the kids to read a story

Reactions: 8
Multitwat is blowing smoke up FOD’s arse on his stories 🤣

Will this finally be the day that FOD acknowledges him? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't knob, sorry FOD, get back from his important Asian work trip just in time for the lockdown to begin?
Yes, and the stupidity of that trip was pointed out to him by several people at the time, as the risks were well known by then. Was it really such an essential trip that it was worth potentially spreading it to Clemmie and throughout her maternity unit etc., as well as their own young children?

• Heart
Multitwat is blowing smoke up FOD’s arse on his stories 🤣

Will this finally be the day that FOD acknowledges him? 🤣
I cringed when I saw that this morning...his hero worshipping desperation is bleeping crazy!
Please FoD🙏🙏🙏 do it, put him out of his misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
B697C085-3049-4222-A8C2-B558A03C9B67.jpeg

Not looked at this guy before but read you mention him....eeuugghhh his cringe is he how much he wants to be FOD! Even down to the lines!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I may just have a dirty mind but read cummings saga differently.

🥴

Basic hun starter set point proven.

1590405577405.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've reported two recently (ie within two weeks and the last 4 days ago). Still waiting for an update . From all the reporting I've done they've only removed one officially and with another the mother removed it herself when I left a comment saying she wouldn't post one of herself.

The NSPCC is doing a crowd funding for a book called Pantosaurus they should also do a campaign for these parents.
Good on you for still reporting tbh, shamefully I must admit I’ve completely given up. I went through multi mum’s pics and reported all of her really inappropriate photos, there must have been 20+ as when Instagram responded I had an avalanche of the same notification that basically said it’s okay!

You’re dead right, if you wouldn’t post yourself in that state of undress or context (the bath!) why the living duck would you post a child?!!! Who are these photos being posted FOR? Do normal people want to see them & read about a child’s night time bodily functions?

There’s a book on this about children and social media that I’ve been weighing up reading, but I don’t want to get angry 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.