MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically these cunts could be designed for a column in Waitrose magazine. They’re about as interesting and relevant as Pippa Middleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god. Do you think his operation was an AD? Or gifted? Hence him going into detail about it....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The gender rulings on adverts is interesting as I will be watching like a hawk how insta-people treat this.

I get for a large company, they would pull their advert as a uproar in the media isn't worth it. But for an Instaparent family.... really who polices if they just delete it after they've done it, once its seen, its already hit a large proportion of their audience so do you think they will care?

From what I have read on these forums, ASA don't seem to do anything about the flouting of the rules, so there seems to be no incentive to do the right thing, when their sheep are hanging on every post.

Reactions: 2
He might meet someone with decent morals and an ounce of integrity that makes him a better human.
No he's always going to be a dick....sorry there's not another female on this planet who could suffer him except the sheep who constantly kiss his arse.....🤣🤣

I’m an ICU nurse and my husband ONCE (!!!) said that he works 5 days (as an IT nerd) and I work 3, so therefore I shouldn’t be tired.

He’s buried under the patio now.
I can think of a few more lazy b****ds I can put beside him in that lovely cold concrete!!!! How v dare he!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My god. Do you think his operation was an AD? Or gifted? Hence him going into detail about it....
It’s done by the NHS I assume so I wouldn’t have thought it was gifted etc. I guess he thought that there might be some men out there that are nervous about getting it done and if he talked about it being a simple and quick procedure it might help someone. For once I think he handled it okay without acting like a prize prat and acting all stupid.

I see the dog has made an appearance.

How much time will Simon be given to recover from his procedure? I’m sure Clemmie will be exhausted after doing all the caring and family stuff, she’ll need a break 😁

Reactions: 4
As if there aren’t accounts of getting the snip, he’s not some bloody trailblazer, taking us into the unknown. It’s quite a simple, regularly performed procedure. Why they feel they’re so unique for it we should all suffer their content is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
As if there aren’t accounts of getting the snip, he’s not some bloody trailblazer, taking us into the unknown. It’s quite a simple, regularly performed procedure. Why they feel they’re so unique for it we should all suffer their content is beyond me.
It's been done live on "this Morning" so really I've seen the procedure in my own living room so he's not exactly giving us anything different! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I could sort of understand a recap, and deciding to share your overall experience, but to story it all is just so crass and reality star.

Reactions: 2
I could sort of understand a recap, and deciding to share your overall experience, but to story it all is just so crass and reality star.
They are both needy and attention seeking , it wouldn’t have occurred to them to keep it private.

They think they’re trailblazers for things the rest of the population have been getting on with ( without fuss or a need for validation) for years.

Reactions: 7
Be interested to see how the MOFOD’s cope with the new gender/advertising rules, when their entire accounts are ads (as a whole brand) and they are continually the worst role models and live nothing more than to weave into their posts the most awful traditional gender stereotypes. It’s his thing. Constantly playing on the females dominating his life and then Clemmie wading into it with a poor joke about how he comes round to thinking it’s his idea eventually etc. Motherpukka is so good at addressing these issues, I genuinely wonder how she can tolerate these greedy money grabbers who use gender stereotypes as their selling pitch.

Reactions: 7
Be interested to see how the MOFOD’s cope with the new gender/advertising rules, when their entire accounts are ads (as a whole brand) and they are continually the worst role models and live nothing more than to weave into their posts the most awful traditional gender stereotypes. It’s his thing. Constantly playing on the females dominating his life and then Clemmie wading into it with a poor joke about how he comes round to thinking it’s his idea eventually etc. Motherpukka is so good at addressing these issues, I genuinely wonder how she can tolerate these greedy money grabbers who use gender stereotypes as their selling pitch.
Same way they deal with the advertising transparency rules, they won't !

• Haha
I'd posted similar above. My query was more around what the ASA actually do with breaches because unless there is a significant fine or ban...then I guess nothing much changes.

Reactions: 3
I’m an ICU nurse and my husband ONCE (!!!) said that he works 5 days (as an IT nerd) and I work 3, so therefore I shouldn’t be tired.

He’s buried under the patio now.
There's not a court in the land that would convict you for that. He deserved it. All of it. And any jury would agree.

The thing is, they're very aware that most of their followers are from a slightly lower class than they + they're not especially clever. So, they pander to that demographic, to the sort of women who aspire desperately to a blush pink velvet sofa and a totally emasculated husband who pees himself a tiny bit in fear whenever they walk in the front door.

These sort of women genuinely want a hapless, malleable husband who feigns enthusiasm for soft furnishings and nods sympathetically when it's their 'poorly week.'

They were the girls at school who used to dot their i's with a little heart and were advised to take 'child care' at college.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.