MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked by MOD, just for liking a comment that challenged her. FOD is despicable and repulsive.

They should both be ashamed of themselves. He keeps reiterating that the Volvo is 10 years old, purchased by them, etc. As they’re both proven liars, who knows what to believe.

But, in a world where police officers are now exploiting their children on Instagram, and blatantly demanding freebies (currently in a ‘gifted’ Norfolk holiday cottage for a week), what hope do we have?
Exactly the same happened to me! MOD and FOD had the gifted holiday to Disney and it all kicked off in MOD's comments. Somebody posted a comment which was very sensible and not rude in any way. I liked the comment and blocked! I wasn't even following her?!! I was just having a nosey at the Disney pictures as we had a holiday there booked! Not a gifted one i might add! Can't say I lost sleep over her blocking me, silly lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The irony of FOD’s holiday story review in France... “You can fly here too but it’s expensive for the six of us”... erm don’t you normally have 26362 holidays a year and jet off to the most tropical of places.
Oh that’s right, they’re GIFTED 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The irony of FOD’s holiday story review in France... “You can fly here too but it’s expensive for the six of us”... erm don’t you normally have 26362 holidays a year and jet off to the most tropical of places.
Durr... 🙄that’s not a holiday, it’s WORK 😂

Reactions: 5
“Who wants to know where we went” poll was probably to approach little voyager and say “30,000 people want to know” and then probably the swipe has been set up as an affiliate so they can track the click thru. There will be free holidays off the back of this. Or commission for every hun who books up.

Share the time out photo was the same barrel scraping bleep move as sharing the whatsapp messages. Just shows he’s an hole or an idiot or both

Reactions: 7
That holiday wasn’t gifted or discounted?

He gave a very nice review ( ooh the view is killer x 20) so it’ll be free at some point.

Because they will have been advised to be more relatable to followers. So they've dutifully gone holiday slumming in a luxury gite in France. Having to actually drive there themselves in their freebie, luxury Volvo and wearing their freebie, holiday outfits.

You know, like we all do.
Because y’know it was too expensive for 6 of them to fly during a school holiday 😉

Excellent comment by the therapist. MOD seems to be contradicting FOD’s post, to defend herself, by suggesting she rarely uses this method of punishment. There are arguments for and against use of a ‘time out’ place, however what is unquestionably unacceptable is taking and then sharing a photo of a toddler you have caused distress to with 1m random followers on the internet.

I saw that post before spotting the #AD. My first thought was what strange poolside attire, my second was to question where his socks are, and my third was an observation that his trainers need a wash. If I was Superga I would want my money back for that effort.
Why question where his socks are? I never wear socks either. Can’t stand them

Reactions: 1
bless him, he's trying to reach out to us plebs who don't get 15 gifted holibobs a year. The struggle of trying to stay relevant is real.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
“Who wants to know where we went” poll was probably to approach little voyager and say “30,000 people want to know” and then probably the swipe has been set up as an affiliate so they can track the click thru. There will be free holidays off the back of this. Or commission for every hun who books up.

Share the time out photo was the same barrel scraping bleep move as sharing the whatsapp messages. Just shows he’s an hole or an idiot or both
hes definitely both.....my worst nightmare would have been to have shared that car journey to France with them....his verbal diarrhoea and her period would have finished me off ....poor Ottie hope its not her first childhood memory that stands out as it will haunt her as them pair prepared her humiliation for a photograph and got themselves pictured as they glefully set up the moneyshot....grifters indeed..Hateful pair of C's

He’s often stated he hates wearing socks 🤷🏻‍♀️
bet his feet stink..

Reactions: 2
There’s been plenty of times I’ve nearly posted a picture of my kids on IG but changed my mind because either they were a) half-dressed/naked or b) having a strop. That’s on a private account with just friends as followers. I find it really concerning that they are okay with putting these images out there for so many people to see. It’s so exploitative.

Reactions: 6
There’s been plenty of times I’ve nearly posted a picture of my kids on IG but changed my mind because either they were a) half-dressed/naked or b) having a strop. That’s on a private account with just friends as followers. I find it really concerning that they are okay with putting these images out there for so many people to see. It’s so exploitative.
I have no problem with people who show pics of their children, and fully respect those parents who choose to never show their kids. But surely the first rule of posting pics of kids (after the usual safety guidlines) is just DON'T POST STUFF THAT WILL EMBARRASS/HUMILIATE THEM?? The fact that the naughty step pic and the screenshots of the eldest daughters WhatsApp messages were posted just shows that he/they have no real boundaries and will post anything. They've tricked themselves into believing that their followers are SO into them as a couple/family that they can share anything. It must bea real shock to both their egos when people have the nerve to call them out. And they are clearly not thick skinned enough to stand by it, because they'll swiftly delete rather than actively engage with criticism/risk the damage to the "of Daughters" brand.

Reactions: 6
her little face on the close up picture was awful, I can’t get it out my mind. Why would anyone think it’s ok. I hate when people film their kids having a tantrum it’s just unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
FOD saying Clemmie chose it because it's a small company and all that crap.. what world is he living in? If someone can renovate farmhouses and barns with acres of land and a pool in addition to their main residence, it's not a small company, it's someone who is very rich and likely done it as a hobby or to gain passive income as a side project/retirement nest egg.

They and so many of the other instamums live in such a strange world where their idea of what is classed as rich/wealthy and poor is so skewed. FOD saying it was too expensive to fly there when his and his wife's financial records are available for all to view :ROFLMAO:

MOD deleting part of her post saying she didn't have high expectations pretty much sums up that she thinks a self catering country holiday like this is tit when it would actually be a dream holiday or maybe a once in a lifetime trip for so many people. They're delusional.

Reactions: 15
They can’t afford to fly but Clemmie has over a quarter of a million registered as cash in hand and in bank on her Gas and Air Total Exemption full accounts on Companies House. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They really are their own worst enemies. Pleading expense as an issue when flying, yet able to spend huge amounts on a beautiful holiday like that, while petulantly/bravely lowering their expectations. All so laughable, especially with all that money in the bank. Clemmie bleats about the importance of having a "conversation" and then insults/deletes anyone who might just have any qualms about them humiliating a small girl for monetary gain. Hopefully Tattle will continue to grow and won't be seen as a troll haunt but as a place to record/challenge the greed of people like the "of daughters".

Reactions: 14
They can’t afford to fly but Clemmie has over a quarter of a million registered as cash in hand and in bank on her Gas and Air Total Exemption full accounts on Companies House. 🙄
🤪 Pretty sure you can fly to carcassonne with Ryanair (or La Rochelle) for very little money, if you can lower yourself to budget airlines like Telford. I would do that and hire a car if only going to South of France for a week. I would not do 2 12 hour drives with kids for just a week.

Especially with £274000 cash in the bank. My last flights with Ryanair were £32 return. The fuel, tolls, crossing and car insurance breakdown especially including 2 rooms in a hotel on the first night- would add up quickly.

i know I’m in a minority but I refuse to allow any pics of my kids online. It’s not safe , even on Private accounts images can be shared / accessed. My eldest is 15 and always says she’s glad I’ve had this rule. I’m no doctor but there’s a huge link between child’s mental health and social media. No amount of money is worth your child’s health.

Reactions: 9
i know I’m in a minority but I refuse to allow any pics of my kids online. It’s not safe , even on Private accounts images can be shared / accessed. My eldest is 15 and always says she’s glad I’ve had this rule. I’m no doctor but there’s a huge link between child’s mental health and social media. No amount of money is worth your child’s health.
I’m the exact same. Never posted any photos of my kids to any social media accounts ever. Never would.

Wondering why they haven't been on a gifted holiday this half term as they usually do?! Maybe because they have to declare it all?!

Reactions: 2
What I find really odd is that the two of them have a combined total of something like 1.5 million instagram followers. Okay so realistically when you edit out the bots and doubled up followers that may be more like 1.2 million followers, but imagine that in real life? That’s like the equivalent of 12 Wembley stadiums full of people. And would the two of them take to the stage in front of 1.2 million actual, real life people and give a powerpoint presentation of their children on potties, being told off and crying on a ‘naughty chair’ or screen grabs of a pretty normal sounding teenager’s aggrieved text messages? Imagine sitting back, listening to the guffawing crowds howling with laughter at your kids, or making unkind comments about their looks, behaviour and abilities and thinking that’s okay? Because that’s basically what Instagram would be in real life.

I’d never post photos of my four children on any social media at all.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.