MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only daughters?? Crikey! That surely cannot have happened to any man ever before in the history of THE WORLD!??
Not two, not three, but FOUR daughters who will one day <shouts loudly> have periods... which makes him technically a gynaecologist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't ever want to see the ODs do another ad or post on sustainability, environment issues or climate change. It's utter hipocrasy when they go on holiday every 5 minutes, either flying or driving 1000 miles. They live by the sea already ffs.
I don't begrudge anyone an overseas holiday but the frequency with which they all travel is obscene. Same goes for Clemmie Telford.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't ever want to see the ODs do another ad or post on sustainability, environment issues or climate change. It's utter hipocrasy when they go on holiday every 5 minutes, either flying or driving 1000 miles. They live by the sea already ffs.
I don't begrudge anyone an overseas holiday but the frequency with which they all travel is obscene. Same goes for Clemmie Telford.
Yeah, it’s a long way to drive for some tat, cheese and croissants.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not two, not three, but FOUR daughters who will one day <shouts loudly> have periods... which makes him technically a gynaecologist.
I know!! And did you know- because it doesn't get mentioned much- that the youngest are TWINS? Give that man a medal.

Totally agree. Cutting down your plastic and using a moon cup doesnt quite compensate, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their brand identity is entitlement, conspicuous consumption and menstruation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their brand identity is entitlement, conspicuous consumption and menstruation.
Yes to all of this. Clemmie's election post was hilarious given that they worship at the altar of conspicuous greed, flaunting their wealth and private school education. Proper Tory values through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FOD’s latest story. All that money their kids have earned for them and they’ve been given 10 euros to spend? I hope that’s not for the week.

Reactions: 9
FOD’s latest story. All that money their kids have earned for them and they’ve been given 10 euros to spend? I hope that’s not for the week.
And he was telling them to eat free sample olives in order to cut down on their lunch bill. Might have been a joke, but still really naff.

Reactions: 4
And he was telling them to eat free sample olives in order to cut down on their lunch bill. Might have been a joke, but still really naff.
And just seen her saying that you’d think restaurants would be open for tourists such as themselves so they can get something to eat. Only pharmacies are open. Such a shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And just seen her saying that you’d think restaurants would be open for tourists such as themselves so they can get something to eat. Only pharmacies are open. Such a shame 😂
Don’t the French know Sandrine🙄 , honestly you’d think they’d know the Hoopers were in town.

Those French!<tut>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they trying for another baby? Coming off the coil, tracking periods? Sounds like baby making to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This just shows how entitled they are. Yep - Clemmie you are such a celeb that they should open their restaurant just for you when it is normally closed. FFS

Reactions: 5
Tell me I'm not the only one experiencing a fairly high level of delight that their holiday seems shite for once!? Actually nice to see them not getting the lovely weather and tropical surroundings, and having to plod about in macs, in France, like mere peasants (ie, the rest of us. When we can afford it).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That holiday last year that MoD went on with her oldest two- they all looked like they were having a terrible time in all the photos.

Also did anyone hear FOD a while back on radio 4 (I think it was woman’s hour) talking about having 4 children of the same gender? He was there plus a mum of four boys. Totally pointless discussion ensued with the conclusion that all 4 of their kids have different personalities, all 4 are active and argumentative at times. There’s not that much difference between a “house of girls” or a “house of boys” as, shock horror, each child is unique anyway. I think the point of the discussion was to reinforce outdated stereotypes that FoD loves to peddle out - about living with so many vaginas. Just utter rubbish and so outdated. I was so glad when the inadvertent conclusion arrived at was that 4 girls vs 4 boys was basically identical as it’s ultimately 4 different unique children at the end of the day.

I won’t be reading about the ODs holidays this year. Still disgusted with the whole Martinal thing where they lied to followers and were shady about the fact it was an #Ad. Pretending it was a genuine review of their “greaT” holiday - when it wasn’t. Horrible people that they’d be willing to be so deceptive. I don’t care if they got “bad advice”- they knew their audience wanted answers about the nature of that holiday yet all questions were ignored or deleted. And by the way FOD was much worse than MoD through that debacle

I see unmummsy mum has got it right again with how she advertising her #ads. She’s so transparent it’s great.

Reactions: 7
Yes agree they looked miserable on that last holiday with the oldest girls.

Note Hooper welcoming feedback on one of her lists. It was a nice lay crafted reply. Of course if the list had been properly reviewed, researched and checked in the first place...

Reactions: 2
Are they trying for another baby? Coming off the coil, tracking periods? Sounds like baby making to me.
I can’t imagine for one moment she would do that! She’s never recovered from the twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.