MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to holiday in France in relatively normal nice accommodation. I think it was a house. It’s good though they are driving and doing something actually relatable.
Yes it is, though it is probably a conscious decision to balance their extreme consumerism by pretending to be one of us.

Reactions: 2
MOD is probably secretly seething that they are having to travel like us mere peasants 😆. Probably a directive from management to appear less flashy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not quite sure why he’s making such a big deal out of having the twins on a bed in their room in a hotel? They are 3? ‘Toddler farts’ is pathetic also, I’d imagine his are much worse based on my knowledge of a) toddlers and b) men.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not quite sure why he’s making such a big deal out of having the twins on a bed in their room in a hotel? They are 3? ‘Toddler farts’ is pathetic also, I’d imagine his are much worse based on my knowledge of a) toddlers and b) men.
I dunno, toddler farts can be rotten! #basedonmydaughter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dunno, toddler farts can be rotten! #basedonmydaughter
Of course, I’d agree. But my husband can clear the house on a bad day. I think it’s unfair of FOD to ridicule them yet again. He’s just so full of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Toddler farts’ is pathetic also
Agreed. And why oh why is he saying this stuff?! I’d be mortified if someone posted something like that about me. Imagine if their school friends see that post when they’re older.

Presumably their management team have advised they do a more 'real' holiday this time? Am fully confident that their next holiday will be full on, boutique glamour though, in order to appease Clemmie.

Hope they love her tortured, off-key attempt at Sandrene (sp). I know what my French friends think of her patronising performance.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why are the pair of them OBSESSED with periods?! They go on and on about periods far more than is normal.
If it’s not her informing the world that she’s “come on” it’s him being sent to the shops to buy tampons and the cliche bar of dairy milk.
It’s infantile and completely mind numbing.

Reactions: 13
Why are the pair of them OBSESSED with periods?! They go on and on about periods far more than is normal.
If it’s not her informing the world that she’s “come on” it’s him being sent to the shops to buy tampons and the cliche bar of dairy milk.
Totally agree. It’s like no other woman has experienced a period. There is just no need to share this level of detail

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s looking for free pads and tampons, for a sponsorship.

• Haha
She uses a mooncup I think. See imagine knowing that about a stranger!!

• Haha
I think MOD is trying to normalise talking about periods. I get that. Periods shouldn’t provoke a “ewwww” response. However in my circle “ewww” stopped being a normal response when we were about 17. Maybe FOD is so immature she’s trying to normalise periods for him, you know because he has four daughters... in case the world didn’t know.

I think MOD is trying to normalise talking about periods. I get that. Periods shouldn’t provoke a “ewwww” response. However in my circle “ewww” stopped being a normal response when we were about 17. Maybe FOD is so immature she’s trying to normalise periods for him, you know because he has four daughters... in case the world didn’t know.
Yeah but surely it’s not normal to constantly broadcast that your on your period? Honestly who actually cares? Childbearing age woman has periods. It’s not exactly earth shattering new information is it?! It doesn’t provoke any “ewww” response from me, my husband or anyone else I know but equally I wouldn’t broadcast if I’d done a poo today, wiped my nose, burped or farted. There’s just no need. It’s boring! She acts like she’s a 12 year old who’s just started her period and that it’s all very exiting and new. She needs to get our more.

sorry Brogan Tate is worse and thats saying something!!!

I think she thinks she’s a trail blazer for being open , upfront and one of the “we need to talk about.....” panel , that seems to be the thing to do for Insta women.

Those of us who’ve had children discuss things as they naturally occur and do it without fuss but it’s her selling point to try to be at the forefront of “let’s talk” and making it seem like she’s a guiding light for the uninitiated.

Reactions: 12
I think she thinks she’s a trail blazer for being open , upfront and one of the “we need to talk about.....” panel , that’s seems to be the thing to do for Insta women.

Those of us who’ve had children discuss things as they naturally occur and do it without fuss but it’s her selling point to try to be at the forefront of “let’s talk” and making it seem like she’s a guiding light for the uninitiated.
@Deb99 she needs to "lets shut up" for him......

Reactions: 1
The confusion comes from the fact they suggest everything is open and talked about in their house (periods, privates etc, etc) yet FoD still writes about them laughing about willies in changing rooms. If it's all so normal and nothing extraordinary....it still creates stories somehow in the narrative? I don't get that.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised he hadn’t changed his Insta man to ‘The only dick in the house’ or something similar , he does hammer home the fact he’s the one with male genitalia and of course that makes him unique🙄 and it MUST BE TALKED ABOUT all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.