MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think their behaviour demonstrates just how emotionally immature they both are. They clearly believe that talking about periods is a bit risque, you know, like you do when you're 13. And, let's not forget this is their USP of course, "Hey, yeah, we're telling it like it is, because we're fierce and cool, yeah, and like totally comfortable talking about stuff that the rest of you uptight, uncool fuddy-duddy try and avoid because you're not switched on and woke like us, yeah"

Purleese...........

Reactions: 10
I think their behaviour demonstrates just how emotionally immature they both are. They clearly believe that talking about periods is a bit risque, you know, like you do when you're 13. And, let's not forget this is their USP of course, "Hey, yeah, we're telling it like it is, because we're fierce and cool, yeah, and like totally comfortable talking about stuff that the rest of you uptight, uncool fuddy-duddy try and avoid because you're not switched on and woke like us, yeah"

Purleese...........
Yes , the funniest thing ever was his bad lip syncing tribute to dear old Keith Flint whilst holding a confused and worried sausage dog ( in Si’s head he was being fierce, edgy and hip 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes , the funniest thing ever was his bad lip syncing tribute to dear old Keith Flint whilst holding a confused and worried sausage dog ( in Si’s head he was being fierce, edgy and hip 🤣)
Oh yes. This was tragic. But then so will the white middle class Bestival set that they are doing together. They’d be laugh of the stage of somewhere with any real credibility. It’ll be MOD dressed in mermaid leggings, with her ‘peace sign’ drinking expensive cocktails and staying off site glamping with all the other instamums.

Hardly Glasto is it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes to all of this. Clemmie's election post was hilarious given that they worship at the altar of conspicuous greed, flaunting their wealth and private school education. Proper Tory values through and through.
At the general election her & Fod argued because she voted Labour & he didn’t agree.

Reactions: 3
At the general election her & Fod argued because she voted Labour & he didn’t agree.
Well I think we know these two well enough to know how orchestrated and contrived their "quarrels" are - it's all about creating a story, probably written by their agent.

Reactions: 4
Alas! It seems she found some other trousers that weren’t white. Did they magically appear in her case?

Reactions: 6
Alas! It seems she found some other trousers that weren’t white. Did they magically appear in her case?
Alors! Don't you know she has a yarn to spin. When did the facts ever get in the way of a good Clemmie tale? Followers need entertaining.

• Heart
I can't watch FOD any longer. He actually makes me want to vomit I cringe that much.
How is it possible that one person can be so embarrassing?!

Don't apologize they're both equally annoying and so easy to confuse - arrogance all round 🤣
It’s only from this site that I realised they were different people, I followed Telford I think when I was preggers then unfollowed but couldn’t understand why I was still following, it was MOD I was following! 🙄 duh! How have they even got the same name!.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s only from this site that I realised they were different people, I followed Telford I think when I was preggers then unfollowed but couldn’t understand why I was still following, it was MOD I was following! 🙄 duh! How have they even got the same name!.🤔
Clemmie (Clementine) cannot be a very common name so to have two bloggers who are both from SE London is quite a coincidence. It’s made me dislike the name intensely for a human anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clemmie (Clementine) cannot be a very common name so to have two bloggers who are both from SE London is quite a coincidence. It’s made me dislike the name intensely for a human anyway.
I’ve always loved the name. Strange how you can go off things isn’t it 🤪

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.