MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember both the ODs saying a couple of years back that they wanted to relocate to Bristol. I think it was when they went to a wedding nearby in Frome (have no idea why on earth I remember this type of detail :censored:)
It’s kind of weird isn’t it. I think that’s the power of these influencers and why you have an opinion.

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember both the ODs saying a couple of years back that they wanted to relocate to Bristol. I think it was when they went to a wedding nearby in Frome (have no idea why on earth I remember this type of detail :censored:)
I too have a great memory for completely irrelevant facts 😁, it’s odd.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone listen to The High Low podcast? Clemmie and her oh so brave post about abortion is healthcare got a shout out. Of all the stories and commentaries on the Alabama stuff, was surprised MOD got a shout out. I suppose she is the go to Midwife in the Media?

Also she just posted about ‘go vote if you can’ an hour and a half after the polling stations closed?! Wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Polls closed well over an hour ago in the UK but thanks for jumping on the bandwagon and reminding us Clemmie [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My kids have done the box thing a few times over the years, but I stop them not take a picture

Reactions: 2
fod’s latest post. Sorry ad. Remember when he said in that podcast. ‘‘we don’t show the older girls bedroom’? Err isn’t he showing one of the older girls bedroom.

They live in Thanet which is basically the worst place to live in Kent, known for crime and just overall being a dumping ground. They make out they are so upper class

They live in Thanet which is basically the worst place to live in Kent, known for crime and just overall being a dumping ground. They make out they are so upper class
Hence why they got a whacking big house for v little and they shipped the girls off to private school.

I haven’t seen any Gousto advertising from The Hoopers since April despite being in a paid partnership with them.

How does a paid partnership work , would Gousto expect regular mentions or stories from Simon or is it more subtle?

Is there nothing Clemmie won’t share and despite having a degree as a Midwife , is she a bit bloody dim?

She started her period whilst in the car on the way to France and was wearing white jeans , surely she had an inkling it was on the cards and should’ve been better prepared .

Did it really happen? , is she fishing for engagement and is going to reveal a paid partnership with a stain removal brand? I just don’t know.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wondered that about her period too. Does she not use a tracker like everyone else??

I wondered that about her period too. Does she not use a tracker like everyone else??
I don’t use a tracker but I take a low dose contraceptive to regulate my periods. I know that when I take my last pill on the Friday, my period will arrive the Wednesday.

They used to holiday in France in relatively normal nice accommodation. I think it was a house. It’s good though they are driving and doing something actually relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.