Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Can't wait to see all the carefully staged photos of the InstaGals 'spontaneously' having fun. I'm predicting:

Kooky sunglasses #gifted
Face glitter
Stupidly expensive wellies #gifted
Longchamp bumbag #gifted
Boho maxi dresses ad infinitum #gifted
Crazee accessories a la fairy wings/feather boa/tri-corn hat

Imagine that set of wankers pitching up next to you in their Instagram show off clothing
Oh come now. There's not a chance they'll be roughing it next to hoi polloi. They'll either be in the achingly cool yurts in the celebrity enclosure. Or, staying at a local uber luxury AirBnB.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ThreeFourFive

Wow.. if you think MOD is posh you’ve not see what I’ve seen... wasted money if you ask me. Heritage money oozes class... se has none

I’d be so disappointed if I was her parents
Oh definitely not posh. Posh doesn't brag, posh doesn't flaunt it

Just moneyed and vulgar.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Clemmie holding the dog was a basic continuity error. They'd obviously rehearsed the shot several times, and at some point she'd picked up Pablo but then forgotten to put him down for the final 'take'.

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
When Period Poverty is such a big issue lately, it's a bit insulting to women who cant even afford sanitary wear that she thinks its do eye rolling "oh look at me, how silly I am" stories about it.

*Yellow Daisies* post of the day 👍.

• Heart

Han___

Just imagine being able to take your family away during every single school holiday 😱. They’re flogging is a completely unattainable lifestyle because they get everything for free. Happy that the other Clemmie is also having a pretty below par holiday - clearly didn’t do her research as she probably hasn’t booked her own holiday in a couple of years now

Char_92

I just really hope, one day, that society gets to a point where posting about being pro-choice isn’t deemed ‘brave’ - just a totally, completely average thing to do. No bravery needed because there would be no backlash to fear. That’s the dream hey 🤷🏻‍♀️🤞🏻
The comments on that post are so unbelievably disgusting.

Sp20191

VIP Member
Sorry, I took the “cultural thing” of a nose ring out of context meaning that it doesn’t belong in Clemmie’s culture, but rather in a lower class. Is that right?

LOL at discreet jewellery and makeup. Do you think nurses should just wear dresses and hats too?

I’m totally derailing the thread here but this general attitude towards medical professionals is insulting. Everything we work for, train for, and do on a daily basis is suddenly nothing because of one piece of jewellery that could deem us “unprofessional”.
As long as a dr/nurse/midwife does their job I couldn’t care less what they look like!

My midwife was covered in tattoos....still did a bloody good job! X

meetmeinthemiddle

It’s really sad. Ok they are rich but at what cost? He’s gone from being a hard working man with a nice house in London and cycling home from his office to his family living life as a functioning human and father, and been reduced to this bizarre, lonely freak of a guy. He’s clearly struggling with the amount of time he’s alone in the house now he never gets out except to go to the dump. It feels like a cry for help. It’s weird and not normal behaviour at all. He’s constantly seeking attention and reassurance. I really feel for the kids in the middle of this. Their lives and his descent into this disturbing behaviour played out so publicly.
He needs to get back in the office and have social interaction regularly, coffee breaks and lunch with people. He behaves like he was probably a very people person and this life must be mind numbing my awful.
Clemmie has orchestrated this whole life and she meets her social needs and is away half of the week. He’s just her doormat, but clearly it’s affecting his mental health.
Is it worth all that money? In a massive cold house you are spending ridiculous amounts of money on.
Maybe they’ll do it up for free then sell it and have more money to move back to London?
I will never understand why two 'city liberals' chose to move to an area with a high Brexit majority. Yes they got a bigger house and there was money for private school, and her mum lives nearby, but the cost to him must be huge. I cannot imagine my husband agreeing to those terms (he has a similar job to FOD and thrives on the interaction in the office).

To me, the way they bang on about how glad they are they left London reeks of justification.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
She needs to stop saying "as a midwife" all the time. She spends more time working by taking exotic holidays and selling cheaply made jewelry than anything else.

So many of her followers are pro lifers, bet she wasn't prepared for that and brands won't be happy.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She’ll soon have a picture up on the ‘gram soon of her in scrubs, elbow deep in meconium, wearing crocs just so we can be reminded she’s saint Clemmie of Midwifery.

That will balance out the high end refurb posts.

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
He did a story a couple of months ago when he went out drinking with friends and was really excited about it but was given a list of rules by Clemmie, don’t get the last train home, get the train before the last train home or you’ll miss it, don’t drink too much etc.
But she can go out, get plastered, stay over at a 'mate's', come home next day at 2pm smiling and acting like a twat while walking through the door AND have FOD writing a gushing post about how it's fine for her to be a lush as he's done it in the past.

Reactions: 10

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I’m an ICU nurse and my husband ONCE (!!!) said that he works 5 days (as an IT nerd) and I work 3, so therefore I shouldn’t be tired.

He’s buried under the patio now.
There's not a court in the land that would convict you for that. He deserved it. All of it. And any jury would agree.

The thing is, they're very aware that most of their followers are from a slightly lower class than they + they're not especially clever. So, they pander to that demographic, to the sort of women who aspire desperately to a blush pink velvet sofa and a totally emasculated husband who pees himself a tiny bit in fear whenever they walk in the front door.

These sort of women genuinely want a hapless, malleable husband who feigns enthusiasm for soft furnishings and nods sympathetically when it's their 'poorly week.'

They were the girls at school who used to dot their i's with a little heart and were advised to take 'child care' at college.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I think their behaviour demonstrates just how emotionally immature they both are. They clearly believe that talking about periods is a bit risque, you know, like you do when you're 13. And, let's not forget this is their USP of course, "Hey, yeah, we're telling it like it is, because we're fierce and cool, yeah, and like totally comfortable talking about stuff that the rest of you uptight, uncool fuddy-duddy try and avoid because you're not switched on and woke like us, yeah"

Purleese...........

somepeople

I thought that too, white jeans on a very long car journey with kids, weird choice. I also don't get why Clemmie doesn't sit in between the twins, that's what I used to do. The seem to rely on the older girls in the middle to sort the twins out.
Travelling in white jeans? Definitely odd, infact travelling in denim full stop is not that comfy. Where's your trackies woman!
However, travelling in the back between two kids would be a massive no from me I'd rather stick hot pins in my eyes

• Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Pommes am with you. Can’t make an allowance for this Joshua chap cos you happen to like him so will overlook his on-shift grifting. Whatever the product or service is, he’s a paid shill. Can’t have one rule for him and another for MOD. It’s all wrong. When you’re at work you’re at work. Put your fucking phone down.

Slatternly

She’s just lost all her Debbies from Texas. Good for her. I think she’s been very brave and I think it was actually necessary for her to preface it with ‘as a midwife’ as theres an assumption that if you love babies you hate choice. Same when mothers have abortions.

• Heart