Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
How could they sue for that?
I’m speculating based on articles I’ve read. There've been cases in the past where children have sued their parents for various things and it’s predicted that there may be issues in that area. I’m not a lawyer and it’s gossip essentially, not saying it’s definitely going to happen!

Reactions: 1

Tothemoonandback

MODs screenshot is pretty gross. I mean FOD once got called out for making fun of children with special needs. Are people just being sensitive or should FOD just try not to take the p** out of disabled kids? 🙄

BluerMoon

I’m not convinced she cycles from Kent 🤣 she always used to Uber home and get deliveroo. Living the dream.
She sometimes posts from the train on her once a week commute (if you can call it once a week when you go on 5 holidays a year)

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Not sure why he thinks 4 girls is so unusual or impressive, I can only imagine St Clemmie really doesn’t enjoy sex with him regularly and his schoolboy delight in being allowed to impregnate her has created this inflated mindset in his head.
He didn’t even post a metaphor this evening.
Exactly!!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I do think he looks a lot older than his years but I’m not keen on just dissing his looks.
I dont think there's anything wrong with how he looks as such, but I think a lot of people are surprised to find out he's mid 30s as I think he does look rather older than that.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Imagine you were in the middle of labour and then later on saw your midwife had paused to snap a pic of her jewellery for her instagram though..
I imagine she was on break, but you are right, I was on my phone in labour and I follow her. I would be quite surprised by my midwife on site at the hospital sharing on Instagram for her business.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Dr kate granger started the campaign when she was undergoing treatment for cancer and found it really impersonal. Medical professionals would bustle in and out barely look at her and talk over her to each other. She hated the feeling of being dehumanised, and figured if she, a doctor with training and knowledge felt like that, then for non medics it would be utterly terrifying. So started a campaign which put the patient, as a person, at the centre. It’s not so much about name badges, it’s more a cue for medics to remember to treat their patients as individuals and humans and to talk to them rather than around them. You shouldn’t need a badge if you’re doing everything else - albeit a name badge helps patients to remember names.
Oh, that’s interesting thank you. I can understand that, having had to spend some time in hospital myself but I think like you’ve just said, it should be about more than a just a badge. Sacrilege, I know but *some* hcp’s attitudes towards patients needs a complete overhaul. I’ve had experience of some absolutely brilliant nurses and doctors and others not so much (and the ones who weren’t very good happened to be in midwifery).

ThreeFourFive

What I find really odd is that the two of them have a combined total of something like 1.5 million instagram followers. Okay so realistically when you edit out the bots and doubled up followers that may be more like 1.2 million followers, but imagine that in real life? That’s like the equivalent of 12 Wembley stadiums full of people. And would the two of them take to the stage in front of 1.2 million actual, real life people and give a powerpoint presentation of their children on potties, being told off and crying on a ‘naughty chair’ or screen grabs of a pretty normal sounding teenager’s aggrieved text messages? Imagine sitting back, listening to the guffawing crowds howling with laughter at your kids, or making unkind comments about their looks, behaviour and abilities and thinking that’s okay? Because that’s basically what Instagram would be in real life.

I’d never post photos of my four children on any social media at all.
When I read this I am so very, very glad to know that the "of daughters" do as well. It's not too late to give them back their childhood. Please.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
I've got midwife friends who work with her and could have sworn they said they have moved to Margate as they've been to her house. But happy to bow to all your superior knowledge!

Onthefence

Not that I have any issue with nudity, but I assume the eldest girl who’s not in the cubicle did have her own, and that one is Marnie who’s 7 or 8. Maybe she chose to go in their or he needed help with the twins... I really have an issue with his post though and it’s all bollocks. He has his shorts on under the towel so he must’ve just made it up.
I think you can see her feet stood behind him