Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I haven't checked any of the other InstaScam accounts, but assuming they're all posting along similar lines tonight?

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
So #ad means he got paid for the post? Do you have to put #gifted if you got the sofa for free or is that understood?

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I do love the house and what they’re doing with it but the little garden would be off putting to me .

Wonder if her garden inspo recommendation ( please gift us, poor old Hoopers🙄) posts bore fruit?

Last edited:

Palm23

I bloody love a Nando’s. Perfect kids venue IMO. No messing about waiting for the bill at the end, everyone can get off their tits on free refills and the food is tolerated by all ages.

#prayformarnie - can only hope that FOD just made it up for content. God knows how much of The Hooper Sitcom is real anyway. I don’t believe the sofa/vasectomy sale was anything but staged. Down to telling a twin to hit him. Probably taken last week.
I've never been to Nandos as I'm a veggie but they do free booze refills?!?!

• Haha
Is it a recent article? I couldn't tell from the photo! If it is, there is no cycling involved for her, shes in the hospital!

Edit - oh it can't be, she has almost double that number of followers! Being out on a bike might have been true back then!

Pommes

Chatty Member
Hmm so MODs most recent post - isn’t she meant to say if those clothes are gifts or not? It sounds as if she bought the topshop jacket herself but not the rest? She’s also written that the shoes are addidas but tagged them as reebok.
Someone like Erica Davies is very transparent about which of their clothes she bought and which were gifted and which were part of an #Ad
You’ve said what I meant, more succinctly.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
It’s VERY uncommon, especially for girls born in the 80s (I’m guessing neither have hit 40 yet!).

What it proves is how very privileged their backgrounds are. If you named your daughter Clementine in the 80s then you must have mixed in some pretty posh/monied/private school circles.

Why is is relevant? Because it’s easy to be successful and obtain a public platform for yourself when you are privileged (and white). It’s easy for companies to see you as marketable and aspirational too. My dad once told me “money goes to money” and I’ve never forgotten it. It’s so true.
One of Diana, Princess of Wales' bridesmaids was called Clementine. I read on a Clemmie T post that that's where her mum got the idea. I object less to Clementine than the familiar Clemmie, because Clemmie sounds like clammy... which is a bit urgh.

• Haha

Tothemoonandback

But the list (below) says it was a huge decision that they “argued” over and caused a lot of “hearache”.

So FOD did put up a fight.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m not sure why it’s brave? Just because she has loads of followers and some of them are awful?
I fully support her post and am pro-choice, so it’s very refreshing to see her put an opinion out there and use her IG effectively, but it’s hardly brave.
I thought cigarettesandcalpol was brave to put her post up yesterday, as that could open her up for personal attack.
It is shocking how many assholes there are out there.

Mustard

VIP Member
But he’s not flogging his own stuff. He’s trying to advertise a service that benefits NHS staff. It’s completely different imo.
I looked at his account the other day and couldn’t figure out what he was advertising. Was a bit taken aback by his very long hair though.

ExhaustedDad

The two of them must sit down at night and ask each other ........"so, how did you fuck up today???" then come up with damage limitation stratigies :ROFLMAO:

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Her mum is in Whitstable, I think, and has a place on Airbnb. I believe she helps a lot with the children.

I love how in the comments in that mother if all lists article it mentions that it’s reoetive and needs editing. Childrens tea and prosessco?
It is repetitive and much too long.