Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Despite the intense irritation FoD causes I do feel a bit sorry for him.

He , himself, has said he’s happy to do anything to keep Clemmie happy , at the expense of his own contentment and working environment it would appear .

He mentioned one Christmas his Dad was too ill to travel to them and he cried because of it, I wonder if if his Dad has poor health which must be a worry .

I’d take Bristol over Ramsgate any day of the week but I can see why Clemmie’s Mum was the pull that won that battle ( if there was one). I’m sure that Clemmie once posted that she’d also like to locate to Bristol before the Kent move.
I’m pretty sure she did. They went back to Bristol (on the way to his parents?) and went over where they’d met etc. Kent is pretty far away. I don’t know, he just seems such a doormat.

Mustard

VIP Member
It’s against uniform policy to have a necklace on - she absolutely would have known she was wearing one.

It’s part of the same formula. Just had a super glamorous holiday / flogging free stuff means she needs to pop a little reminder she’s a poor hardworking NHS midwife.

She does it all the time.
What about other jewellery? Is it possible different trusts have different rules?

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
This is the thing, I’m sure a large percentage of kids won’t mind, social media is massive in young people’s lives. It could be a boost for their own accounts in the future. Problem is, it’s not for everyone, there’s bullying and there’s also those kids (people) who are more introverted or private and simply don’t want that level of attention or don’t manage it well.
So to make money off your kids and tgeir future mental health is extremely risky.
Not to mention these kids are ‘working’ as they are making income for their parents. So effectively they should be entitled to their share of the earnings.
Oh, I completely agree. At the end of the day, they’re the parents so no matter how much (or not) kudos the kids might be garnering at school, they should be extremely wary about what they’re sharing and any long term effects it could be having on their kids.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I've got midwife friends who work with her and could have sworn they said they have moved to Margate as they've been to her house. But happy to bow to all your superior knowledge!
I don’t live there, but remember when they bought it, it was all online. Definitely an old Drs surgery and easy to find in Ramsgate. I remember she also promoted local businesses in Ramsgate.
What do your friends say if the ‘midwife’ mod?

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I like their new kitchen but boring old me wouldn’t have had it as cheaply as they got it .

IKEA or Howdens for those who can’t afford big kitchen bucks.

Birdy60

VIP Member
Er, now FOD is showing photos of the twins in the shower and the bath. I thought they had strict boundaries and a no bathroom photo agreement?! He really doesn't give a shit about his kids' right to privacy. It's just not normal behaviour or decent parenting. He's also doing the hapless father thing again while Clemmie is out. It's so tedious.

Also look at all that plastic in their bathroom....
That weekly trip to the dump in the gas guzzler to get rid of all that plastic.....shameless..🤔

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Is it a recent article? I couldn't tell from the photo! If it is, there is no cycling involved for her, shes in the hospital!

Edit - oh it can't be, she has almost double that number of followers! Being out on a bike might have been true back then!
I think it was end 2017. It was a link on google. Not sure how I ended up there!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
And comparing flashing your genitals to the rest of the changing room as “the red light district”
Well it was to any ‘passers by’, and I’m not sure that in a row of cubicles for people to change in, there would really have been many passers by or viewers. But I agree the budget red light district was weird but I guess trying to sound cool.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Wow, how does she explain all the direct message spats she got into just before she took her account offline, was that her ignoring negativity? It looked like a hissy fit to me 😂🙄🤔
Did she have a lot of those?

I know she was horrible to one other prolific iger and I saw the dm MoD sent to her .

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she did. They went back to Bristol (on the way to his parents?) and went over where they’d met etc. Kent is pretty far away. I don’t know, he just seems such a doormat.
Oh yeah, he’s happy to let everyone know he’s a walkover and she pretty much dictates how they roll as a family, or so it would appear.

Mustard

VIP Member
I’ve worked in 4 trusts and the uniform
Policies are all largely similar. In the 25 years I’ve nursed, wearing a necklace on duty in your uniform is not in line with policy. Clemmie didn’t forget to take it off. She wanted to flog a few necklaces whilst using her USP of being a overworked midwife in the NHS
And what about other jewellery?

Alrighty, St. Clemmie has announced she won’t be watching Love Island this year because it doesn’t bring her joy.

Last edited:

ThreeFourFive

Good to see you're reading Clemmie...... but you have to do it every time! That's what the rules say - being the mother of influencers comes with responsibilities and that includes transparency. So, everything that you, and your much exploited daughters, wear must be tagged. (oohhh, and your "renos").

Attachments

Char_92

Her latest story “interesting debate in the comments on my latest post”, err no it isn’t an interesting debate. They’re all lunatics who can’t strung a sentence together
Came here to say just this! She may aswell have said “interesting debate in the comments on why we should take women’s rights away” 🙄 she’s an idiot

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Those two most recent are really bathroom-y bathroom ones, if you know what I mean.

Did he take the WhatsApp one down? Saw it briefly earlier but can't see it now.

Those two most recent are really bathroom-y bathroom ones, if you know what I mean.

Did he take the WhatsApp one down? Saw it briefly earlier but can't see it now.
Ignore me. Caught up on end of previous thread.

Last edited:

Birdy60

VIP Member
Yeah she posted a pic of herself in her underwear and had a go at Kim K for selling skinny lollipops or something, but it was written in such a way that she was actually body shaming Kim and people went a bit mad over it.
And rightly so! She was on such a high horse was St Clemmie of Thanet! Pot/kettle/black.....