Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
All they've done is a few personal touches on the house.

People say "ooh it needs work" if it's just not to their taste. I referbed a house and kept it neutral and so many said it needed work, when at most all it needed was decorating. Was probably just something to try and knock down the price.

Agree with others the house would be way better without the garden sold off, but I bet the people that did the hard work made a lot from these two.

Mod will be angry that people know her bathrooms are Victoria plum.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
The Danielle Parry fall out was before I started following any of them , what was that about ?
Danielle took the piss out of middle class mums (in particular MOD) one night when she was pissed. She deleted it but MOD had set her fangirls on her already and Danielle ended up deleting her account.

Tothemoonandback

That's true, but at least it lays a marker so that when this whole influencer scam blows up, which it will, their greed and murky behaviour will be there for all to see. She seldom tags her posts, which she has to, every bloody time, stating clearly "paid for", "gifted" etc, likewise for the girls, and for him. As someone said earlier, for them to disclose just how "gifted" their lives are would be another dent in the fairytale of relatability they are peddling.
The ODs are MUCH better than they used to be (and I realise they are still appalling). That Martinal stuff was dire. They’re happy to be deceptive and con people. FOD was always worse

Birdy60

VIP Member
Why are the pair of them OBSESSED with periods?! They go on and on about periods far more than is normal.
If it’s not her informing the world that she’s “come on” it’s him being sent to the shops to buy tampons and the cliche bar of dairy milk.
It’s infantile and completely mind numbing.
sorry Brogan Tate is worse and thats saying something!!!

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
My trust doesn’t have the “hello my name is” badges but we do have a name badge. Our policy is two studs and a plain ring. But I have a plain wedding ring, a stud in my tragus and a nose ring. Which will please some of you 😂 to be fair it was usually a stud in my nose as technically it didn’t state where the studs should be but I forgot to change it one shift then never bothered afterwards. I’m a midwife, but it’s not that we have special rules as I see drs and nurses also push the boundaries too

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Yep I got a passive aggressive DM from the high chief midwife when I called out one of her ridiculous "look at the happy brown people" posts in Africa. I did this on my private account so one of my followers (although according to Clemmie in her DM to me it was 3 people) shared my post with her. So I posted about whoever they were to fuck off - kicked everyone who I didn't know personally off and told Saint Clemmie to go take a good hard look at herself and her #middleclasscolonialattitudes
Some of your followers sent it to MOD? That’s crazy

NoseyP2019

His post about a holiday romance with Delilah? Are you fucking kidding me? Honestly, so bloody creepy. Cute picture etc etc but why the weird undertones?
Definitely weird. It’s not a romance if it’s with your child. Imagine how fun that holiday must be for the kids, being dragged into endless photos for possible stories.