Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
This! Her books, her jewellery! She is abit of a numpty really. Everyone knows the trust she works in. If she just said she was a midwife in the nhs. It wouldn’t be such a problem, but the fact she likes to show off that she works in Kings. That’s when you shoot yourself in the foot!
This attachment!

Tothemoonandback

Thanet is much cheaper for housing and private schooling than Bristol. The £700k that they paid there would not have got them a huge house in Bristol.
Not disputing that. FOD said he wanted to live in Bristol or close by. He did not get his way. This is not acknowledged in the “list”

Heyheyyouyou

What I find really odd is that the two of them have a combined total of something like 1.5 million instagram followers. Okay so realistically when you edit out the bots and doubled up followers that may be more like 1.2 million followers, but imagine that in real life? That’s like the equivalent of 12 Wembley stadiums full of people. And would the two of them take to the stage in front of 1.2 million actual, real life people and give a powerpoint presentation of their children on potties, being told off and crying on a ‘naughty chair’ or screen grabs of a pretty normal sounding teenager’s aggrieved text messages? Imagine sitting back, listening to the guffawing crowds howling with laughter at your kids, or making unkind comments about their looks, behaviour and abilities and thinking that’s okay? Because that’s basically what Instagram would be in real life.

I’d never post photos of my four children on any social media at all.
Keyboard warriors are for trolls and bullies as they are bad parents and narcissists

meetmeinthemiddle

Is there somewhere we can complain about the NHS uniform and position being used to flog jewellery? It just doesn’t seem right at all. I know this particular necklace is the charity one but she will be getting money for having designed it or whatever plus she’s wanting to get people over onto the jewellery website so they buy some of her other tat she’s selling. It’s an #Ad post. Disgusting

I can see a lot of mention about the previous house owners and what the house used to look like. Here’s a link to that article if anyone is interested:

Report it to the NHS trust - She works at kings. Or report to the Midwife body - not sure what they're called.

Mustard

VIP Member
No one at my GP practice wears one either
I watch Doctors on BBC1 and the nurses/midwife and receptionists wear name badges, but they aren’t yellow. Haven’t watched a Casualty in years, so don’t know if they wear them there on there.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
They are managed by Grace o Leary and when things were happening back on the mumsnet threads MOD stated that they didn’t control any content or output at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
If this is true, then it begs the question 'why have a management team, at all?'

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I'm not sure if anything can be done about it by the NHS, her position as a midwife was used to sell her books too, her first book has, 'Clemmie Hooper - Midwife' on the front cover.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Her latest story “interesting debate in the comments on my latest post”, err no it isn’t an interesting debate. They’re all lunatics who can’t strung a sentence together
FFS! She's too thick to even just repost a slogan cake and take praise for jumping on a popular bandwagon without being a dick.

It's always about her.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Not sure about upstairs but they’ve definitely painted all the downstairs. I can remember the huge fuss they made about spilling the paint in the car and getting it Valspar matched to F&B.
In the magazine article about the previous owners, the house was painted to accentuate the light, rather than the cave/basement look the OD’s seem to favour.
Yes, that's what I remember them saying. They 'renovated' the downstairs but hadn't touched the upstairs. I'm sure they'll stick to varying shades of grey though!