MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 4 year old twin throwing a paddy sounds like she is on par with my 2 year old, speech and language wise..
Also why not just get her another bleeping towel?! I don’t bow to my kids every demand but something as daft as wanting two towels - duck it, let her have another towel, does it really matter? Surely they have enough John Lewis #gifted towels to go around?!

Reactions: 27
Oh god he really is such a walker.

‘I can’t talk about it as that’s not my life’

NOBODY GIVES A duck!!

*wanker not walker 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would like to send some of his posts to primary school teachers and pretend it's from a 5th grader and let them mark it 😂

Yes. I’m a teacher and would say: ‘Fod. You seem to have rushed into your metaphors without thinking of the qualities of the thing you see describing. Is a circling shark really ‘out of control?’

How I imagine slymon at the girls school...

That’s really funny!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The huns are insane, imagine having anything but complete empathy and compassion for someone enduring lock down alone?

FFD4D2DF-59E7-4399-BDF1-2F9588DE5B64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Surely you're embracing technology, what a knob, maybe her family and friends don't have all the gadgets to embrace her back.🕺🚴‍♂️⛹🏻🤳WANKER

Reactions: 11
God, that note. Passive aggressive parenting at its finest.

Also please learn to use capital letters and spell "mindful" properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely you're embracing technology, what a knob, maybe her family and friends don't have all the gadgets to embrace her back.🕺🚴‍♂️⛹🏻🤳WANKER
My grandma is watching her mum die slowly and painfully (she’s refusing fluids and my gran is the only one who can get her to take a few sips of water) and she can’t do anything about it because she’s not allowed to visit the home and my 97 year old great-grandmother understandably can’t comprehend video-chats.
honestly duck guys like him. I would have loved to visit her but I said my goodbyes in February because I knew this was coming and I’m a frontline doctor, so I may well be carrying the virus without knowing it.
he makes me so mad. I just really hope that his insta heyday is coming to an end and he’ll be forced back to his regular job without the free tit just because he has a pair of identical twins.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
My grandma is watching her mum die slowly and painfully (she’s refusing fluids and my gran is the only one who can get her to take a few sips of water) and she can’t do anything about it because she’s not allowed to visit the home and my 97 year old great-grandmother understandably can’t comprehend video-chats.
I'm so sorry that you and your family are going through this. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 5
I'm so sorry that you and your family are going through this. Heartbreaking.
Thankyou. As a healthcare worker, I think it’s easier to deal with, because I know how cruel CPR and other resuscitation efforts would be, but it’s heartbreaking having to explain to my grandma that this might be it. I just want her to pass peacefully without pain. She’s a funny one, she has Lucid periods. I visited a couple of months ago, and the last thing she said to me was “Jesus you’ve put on weight!!”
She’s an entertainer through and through!

• Heart
  • Haha
honestly duck guys like him. I would have loved to visit her but I said my goodbyes in February because I knew this was coming and I’m a frontline doctor, so I may well be carrying the virus without knowing it.
he makes me so mad. I just really hope that his insta heyday is coming to an end and he’ll be forced back to his regular job without the free tit just because he has a pair of identical twins.
So sorry to hear you are dealing with such a sad situation . Hugs to you and your family.

Reactions: 4
Such sad and difficult times for you 😢 Absolutely heartbreaking. Also, another hero nhs tattler - we salute you guys 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My husbands gran died in her 90s yesterday unrelated to the virus, she was on end of life care in a care home so it was coming. Luckily my mother-in-law was able to go visit her in the morning and be there when she passed. I think that makes a lot of difference knowing that your loved one was with a family member. As always Fod makes out he is inclusive but he really does forget that not everyone is in the same situation and he doesn’t have this as hard as others.

In an apron, baking brownies, with nerdy glasses on.

Our Clemmie; she’s just one of us.

View attachment 112216

Let her come back! We need more free things!
Such a forced and unnatural smile 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just saw this article how the influencers are facing their first true recession. Looks like they will be all eating each other to get sponsored .

Did mention that there is a rise in instagrammers trying to flog exercise wear so who knows what me might see FOD in soon !

• Sick
  • Wow
Just saw this article how the influencers are facing their first true recession. Looks like they will be all eating each other to get sponsored .

Did mention that there is a rise in instagrammers trying to flog exercise wear so who knows what me might see FOD in soon !

Not more Lycra. Please God, not more Lycra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.