MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Clemmie is talking in his story. I think it's her first real appearance (apart from Christmas party photo)? She will be back soon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There is so much annoying me about his posts/stories. First of all he’s not ‘locked up’ - there are people who since this started are effectively ‘locked up’ with abusive partners/families and no way of escaping at the moment. I know it’s just a turn of phrase but it’s the whole way he makes out he’s so hard done by. He isn’t - he’s in a bloody privileged position compared to a lot of people both emotionally and economically.
Also the smug ‘we made it to day 25....’ get real most of us have had snipey moments before now with our loved ones, it’s human nature.
Personally I don’t like the video of one of the twins having a tantrum - yes all kids do it but it still cuts through me. Also he really thinks he’s the first parent who’s kid makes unreasonable requests. Then the twee stories of how making brownies (and tagging Jessie Ware who I love) solves everything like he’s the first person in the world to bake with his family. Such a knob alongside the sly reintroduction of Alice - edited to say and her monotone voice :rolleyes:
Sorry bit of an incoherent ramble!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg. Clemmie is talking in his story. I think it's her first real appearance (apart from Christmas party photo)? She will be back soon.
Will she though, it’s been over five months now. I’m not convinced! She’s toast!

Reactions: 7
There is so much annoying me about his posts/stories. First of all he’s not ‘locked up’ - there are people who since this started are effectively ‘locked up’ with abusive partners/families and no way of escaping at the moment. I know it’s just a turn of phrase but it’s the whole way he makes out he’s so hard done by. He isn’t - he’s in a bloody privileged position compared to a lot of people both emotionally and economically.
Also the smug ‘we made it to day 25....’ get real most of us have had snipey moments before now with our loved ones, it’s human nature.
Personally I don’t like the video of one of the twins having a tantrum - yes all kids do it but it still cuts through me. Also he really thinks he’s the first parent who’s kid makes unreasonable requests. Then the twee stories of how making brownies (and tagging Jessie Ware who I love) solves everything like he’s the first person in the world to bake with his family. Such a knob alongside the sly reintroduction of Alice.
Sorry bit of an incoherent ramble!
Exactly. Saint Clemmie is back at work, the girls go to the park, he goes cycling, they have a trampoline, a basketball hoop, an adults sitting room, the zen room...

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Clammy will be back, I think she will just appear more and more in his Insta. She was in the stories, and the post with the note in rainbow writing was essentially her post.
I am furious at him filming one of the twins crying, and rolling his eyes. It is difficult all being together, but she’s a little 4 yr old, it broke my heart

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Clammy will be back, I think she will just appear more and more in his Insta. She was in the stories, and the post with the note in rainbow writing was essentially her post.
I am furious at him filming one of the twins crying, and rolling his eyes. It is difficult all being together, but she’s a little 4 yr old, it broke my heart
It's such twattish behaviour to whip out your phone when your kid has a tantrum, for content. The guy is addicted.
As for Clemmie, she sounds as bored as always.

Reactions: 16
Not missed that voice.....
good to see the fringe has finally grown out....looks awful though with the yellow tinged ends and her voice is soooo boring and monosyllabic
but at least they've been able to leave house over last few weeks ( even if they did have Covid19) obviously a lot of pent up tensions in that house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bountymargate's new home is set up as a B&B. Maybe we could do a group booking and she'll give us a discount if we use the code #Fodders.

Oooh good timing Bountymargate - now the House of Horrors inhabitants can steal some interiors ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He posted one of the twins having a tantrum (off screen) on his stories 😔 it's upsetting - I hate that noise. 😔
Oh I didn’t see the stories! Wow I’m surprised he included that, not a nice noise to hear!

good to see the fringe has finally grown out....looks awful though with the yellow tinged ends and her voice is soooo boring and monosyllabic
but at least they've been able to leave house over last few weeks ( even if they did have Covid19) obviously a lot of pent up tensions in that house
Yep looked quite lank and greasy, she also looks mega tired. Tbh I’m surprised she approved that clip going on since she has been so obviously avoiding the camera. She has such an unimpressed, pissed off tone, it’s like talking is so much effort 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on FOD’s latest:

1. Another (badly spelled) Dear Diary post and self-congratulatory photo of Clemmie’s personal and private note to the family, meant to inspire swathes of similar privileged, middle-class families in lock-down, all crammed in together in a large, many multi-roomed house. So amazing and what imaginative parents in this time of collective crisis.
2. It is so utterly repugnant to film himself while reacting to his child’s meltdown for content - I don’t care who does it or how many followers you have - it’s never cool or relatable and it does not foster a feeling of ‘we’ve all been there’. We all know this! Most of us have been there, I know I have, but never not once have I thought it would be really bleeping funny or kind to post a picture of my kid screaming and me reacting. Dick.
3. Wow, I really missed her lifeless, flat monotone SO MUCH.
4. She looked better with a fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's mindblowing just how dull she comes across. She just looks like she can't be boVVered. She's as lifeless as a bleeping bowling ball. No wonder Slymon is the way he is...someone has to bring some soul and energy to that house!
And the tantrum filming is repulsive. I wonder what the thought process was....
"Oh great she's off....Marnie quick quick grab my phone, this will make great content" To twin: "What was that babe can you just repeat what you just screamed"
Sick fuckers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Giving birth is painful enough and then this fucker turns up with her fringe and that slow...............monotone........... drone...........

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did Clemmie’s note say?

That’s awful if he videoed them tantruming, last thing the poor child needs! My OH sent me a pic when I was at work of our toddler crying and it really annoyed me as it made me sad to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.