MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did only 500 people tune into the insta live then? bleeping hell when will brands learn their lesson with him...

That’s 0.05% of his following after 3 weeks of lock down which have left the nation crying out for new & free forms of entertainment... and yet he couldn’t even get a complete percentage point to tune in, we are counting to 2 decimal places here guys 😂 Half a tenth of a percent. I truly despair.
Probably because half of his follows were asleep (Iran) or just waking up (USA huns)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg how cringaroonie is the whole Camp Bestival saga, you are so past it Slymon. Just watched a minute of the live video without sound cos that’s all I could stomach. Marnie darling, run away!

As for the now-deleted Covid post - bets on it reappearing at 8.30pm sharp tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems FOD is talking to the more highbrow audience when he says that Ottilie was the most popular name of 2019.... it was, with Telegraph readers. He and his wife have had many more namechecks in the DM...
The sample size of that research must have been about 4 people, Telegraph readers of child bearing age? Just the most ardent middle aged tory cunts going?

Probably because half of his follows were asleep (Iran) or just waking up (USA huns)
Or banged up (nonce huns) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sample size of that research must have been about 4 people, Telegraph readers of child bearing age? Just the most ardent middle aged tory cunts going?

Or banged up (nonce huns) 😂
I just checked. 295...😂

Then I read a little on here

Ottilie doesn't even appear in the Top 100 (but okay it's the statistics for 2018 not 19)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
that little lying bastard! Makes me so mad. I work in the NHS and they have only just started testing NHS workers now. However, they will only test if you are symptomatic and have only had the symptoms for (off the top of my head) -1-2 days otherwise the test will not be accurate. There is no antibody test at the moment at it is still in development.

Why the actual duck would he lie about being tested ? Fair enough Clemmie may well have been tested, but him? No chance. :mad: Speaks bloody volumes that he deleted post

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why the actual duck would you LIE about having covid-19? What on EARTH was he thinking?!
Also: those twins are looking much more like young girls than cute instagrammable toddlers...

Reactions: 13
this is right - they do some bollox 'analysis' of names in telegraph birth announcements. more like a way to advertise their birth announcements... science = 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the actual duck would you LIE about having covid-19? What on EARTH was he thinking?!
Also: those twins are looking much more like young girls than cute instagrammable toddlers...
They will be starting school in September and he has only just stopped referring to them as toddlers... positively ancient

Reactions: 9
They will be starting school in September and he has only just stopped referring to them as toddlers... positively ancient
Retirement age for them, until book week comes around, then he will be able to knock up a couple of masterpieces for them to prance around in for the gram.👯‍♀️🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
7E3C2862-3BAF-4DA4-88B4-F6AD35F16B9D.png

An early morning post?! That’s a new time slot isn’t it? He’s lost his mind

Also no mention of the imaginary covid test etc. Just pretending it never happened apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe they were gifted private tests 🤔

lying duck!

Omg how cringaroonie is the whole Camp Bestival saga, you are so past it Slymon. Just watched a minute of the live video without sound cos that’s all I could stomach. Marnie darling, run away!

As for the now-deleted Covid post - bets on it reappearing at 8.30pm sharp tonight?
It would be an edited version about how he didn’t actually have it but has all same symptoms as Clem blah blah bullshit blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that little lying bastard! Makes me so mad. I work in the NHS and they have only just started testing NHS workers now. However, they will only test if you are symptomatic and have only had the symptoms for (off the top of my head) -1-2 days otherwise the test will not be accurate. There is no antibody test at the moment at it is still in development.

Why the actual duck would he lie about being tested ? Fair enough Clemmie may well have been tested, but him? No chance. :mad: Speaks bloody volumes that he deleted post
Was anyone able to see if there were any comments calling him out on the fake Covid post before he deleted it?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 108117

Also no mention of the imaginary covid test etc. Just pretending it never happened apparently
Can he not do anything without the bleeping camera on record? His stupid thighs are probably sore from his epic bike ride and big bleeping deal you PAID for the trampoline. Tosser.🕺⛹🏻🚴‍♂️👯‍♀️🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 108117

Why never ending line of girls? Why not just never ending line of children? Yeah we get it you are the only cock in the house. But you are also the biggest bleep too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was anyone able to see if there were any comments calling him out on the fake Covid post before he deleted it?
No I saw one asking how he’d been able to get tested and he’d replied saying as Clemmie is a midwife etc she got one and as they’d had the exact same symptoms at the same time then they could safely assume he’d had it. Didn’t see anymore before it was deleted

Also- I just watched the Bestival quiz. Wow. I don’t even know what to say 😯

Why does he have to point out it was a purchase he made while Clemmie was away?

1) to point out she was away again and he’s St Father of the bleeping year
2) to suggest she wouldn’t want something fun for the children so he’s the better parent?

this passive aggressive tit at her is boring the tit out of me. I get she fucked things up and I was never her biggest fan but Christ. Be a family unit and support your wife or bleeping leave?! Don’t passive aggressively slate her in every post you make.
Sorry I appear to have woken up angry guys 🙈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So Sly has admitted that (if it's true) they had C-19 but were still out and about, and let the older girls go out by themselves? That is an unbelievably stupid thing to admit to (and do!) if it is true. It shows that they really do think they are a breed apart and that they think that rules for regular people are not for them. Such arrogance 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Also- I just watched the Bestival quiz. Wow. I don’t even know what to say 😯

Why does he have to point out it was a purchase he made while Clemmie was away?

1) to point out she was away again and he’s St Father of the bleeping year
2) to suggest she wouldn’t want something fun for the children so he’s the better parent?

this passive aggressive tit at her is boring the tit out of me. I get she fucked things up and I was never her biggest fan but Christ. Be a family unit and support your wife or bleeping leave?! Don’t passive aggressively slate her in every post you make.
Sorry I appear to have woken up angry guys 🙈😂
Yes when he bought it, he was saying he would get in trouble with Clemmie...

I also watched the quiz this morning. Had to laugh when Marnie was innocently calling her mother to join them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.