MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they did the antibody test? 🤔
I don’t think there is an antibody test that actually works yet. But either way, if she was only tested on Monday The whole family should have been isolating and I think someone said the girls were at the park last week and he was out in a bike ride. Absolute bullshit one way or the other. Does he think we’re all stupid.
Also I know nurses working in ITU that haven’t managed to get tested so can’t see how a one day a week midwife did.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So , say they were tested earlier in week,...he still went out on a 50km cycle ride yesterday before getting the results ....irresponsible or what?
I have colleagues risking their lives on the front line who can't even get a test ...post reeks of bullshit

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Very strange he didn’t say before tonight that Clemmie had been tested or that she had received test results back earlier in the week, not like him to hold anything back.

Reactions: 9
Even if it has something to do with them, I guess most people regret it now / are embarrassed that they got inspired by mod/fod.
Yeah it’s a shame. I think all their girls have lovely names but they would put me off using any of them.

Reactions: 5
Bullshit they got tested. For a man that enjoys regaling the internet about the inner workings of his scrotum, he would have been all over 'creating content' for the testing process.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well. Sounds like Clemmie is definitely back frontline as a midwife, not doing some other role. Responsible post for once but all seems a bit too little too late after he’s been dicking around on the longest bike ride known to mine and prancing around Tesco breathing on everyone. We all know we’re supposed to stay home- dick head! I do envy them for being able to get tested and actually finding out though. We think I’ve had it but have no way of knowing which is frustrating. But I know people have it far worse than me so I shouldn’t complain!

I joined here after being a reader for aaages and then lockdown happened and I’ve got a bit slack but I’m determined to be here more. Mainly because I get lost trying to catch up and you all seem pretty fab!
Welcome!! Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly, how are you doing now? Apparently they have tests that test for antibodies in the blood too, I’ve seen footage of it on the news it’s a finger prick test - not sure if that was the UK or abroad though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have to introduce anti body testing as part of ending lockdown (one of the theories I’ve seen is re introducing immune people back into the community first, like staggering our release?) / also as part of targeting vaccinations to those most in need? Obvs not a Doctor and I’m just getting these bits from ch4 news & Twitter so pls do take with a pinch of salt!!

Reactions: 3
I thought the antibody testing wasn't going ahead because they found it so badly unreliable?

So if she tested positive, surely she still had it? Friends of mine were in hospital seriously ill with it, and they only released them to go and recoup at home when their covid test came back negative again (after being positive for the 2 weeks they were in) so I smell massive bullshit

I think he's one of these middle class twats used to bullshitting his way round with big words, pretending to be smart and out speak people. He underestimated his audience though, who he should have realised would hand his arse to him on a plate

• Haha
You can pay to be tested in private clinics. It's an antibody test. They prick your finger and have your results within 20 mins. Either Clemmie was tested by King's in order to return to work or they both paid for this test. But by the sounds of his post it sounds like he was implying Clemmie tested positive and he just took it that he had it too from her positive result? Either way the time line doesn't add up
And both have been very stupid leaving the house knowing the had the virus

Reactions: 12
I thought the antibody testing wasn't going ahead because they found it so badly unreliable?

So if she tested positive, surely she still had it? Friends of mine were in hospital seriously ill with it, and they only released them to go and recoup at home when their covid test came back negative again (after being positive for the 2 weeks they were in) so I smell massive bullshit

I think he's one of these middle class twats used to bullshitting his way round with big words, pretending to be smart and out speak people. He underestimated his audience though, who he should have realised would hand his arse to him on a plate
100000% agree on the MC twit part and underestimating people calling bullshit. He’ll come back with an insta story saying sorry for not being clear, Clem had the test and from that they can infer he definitely had it too. I hope this gets picked up by Scouse Rachel etc, someone with a burner account should tweet her it.

It is horribly inconsiderate to imply that he’s received a test when lots of key workers risking their lives for us to be able to isolate can’t... I also wonder if it’s him wanting to appear like he’s on the level of celebs who were getting privately tested...

Also sorry I didn’t know they’d canned plans for the antibody test!

Reactions: 9
Why is everything he does he massive duck up even getting corona virus something that should garner well wishes and sympathy he manages to lie about. The two of them couldn't tell the truth if the were paid to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A lot of people think Arielle Charnas faked her positive result. I wouldn’t put it past him to lie either. Gets you some sympathy, people decide you aren’t so bad after all...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He’s a liar and a smarmy one at that.

He must be hugely pissed off that he’s lost 10,000+ followers at least. He’ll drop any old lie for the sympathy line/follow.

No way would he have been able to resist filming himself being ill, remember this twit went to Asia when the pandemic was swirling around the globe and filmed himself masked up.

Ha ha he was desperate to post to say they’ve tested positive, well Clammy has. Then I reckon she’s gone apeshit because everyone knows he and the girls been out and about and commenters are going to rip him a new one! His next post will be interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is everything he does he massive duck up even getting corona virus something that should garner well wishes and sympathy he manages to lie about. The two of them couldn't tell the truth if the were paid to do it.
Exactly Slymon, you had ONE JOB, get fake Coronavirus. bleeping twit can’t even get that right.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Welcome!! Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly, how are you doing now? Apparently they have tests that test for antibodies in the blood too, I’ve seen footage of it on the news it’s a finger prick test - not sure if that was the UK or abroad though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have to introduce anti body testing as part of ending lockdown (one of the theories I’ve seen is re introducing immune people back into the community first, like staggering our release?) / also as part of targeting vaccinations to those most in need? Obvs not a Doctor and I’m just getting these bits from ch4 news & Twitter so pls do take with a pinch of salt!!
Thank you! Completely recovered now thank goodness. I started with symptoms on 14th March so we were in full isolation already when the lockdown happened. Not sure if it was covid or not- I keep swinging between ‘it surely must have been’ or ‘it can’t have been’. But whatever it was knocked me for six. My breathing and chest is only just back to normal four weeks later (I have no underlying health conditions and have never had breathing difficulties). I know I couldn’t be going on a little bike ride even now let alone what Sly did!

Exactly Slymon, you had ONE JOB, get fake Coronavirus. bleeping twit can’t even get that right.
What a bleeping arsewipe he is. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bet Clemmie is knocking him round the head with one of her clumpy boots

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck lies about having a deadly virus for the gram? Totally disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself. My friend lost her mum to this terrible virus and couldn’t even say goodbye or comfort her father or other family members. Makes my blood boil, what a twit. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.