MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me Sly can you not just post ONE THING that is spelled correctly you utter bleep of a man ??
also if you’re reading this, it is CORONAVIRUS not cornavirus. twit... how many time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

‘I’m standing against the flat edges of the wall cos I don’t wanna get that cornavirus’ dumb bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no this is going to be a mega off topic comment, I apologise in advance:

Congratulations, how lovely! It's a relief to hear this from someone who's gone through it, is this your first bb

Thank you for the rec - I've made an iPhone note to remind me but will go for this! TBH online is fine, it's all our future now isn't it D: !!

Firstly congratulations that's lovely! How are you finding it? And bless you so much I can't imagine how difficult it'd be having covid & being in the first trimester, how are you getting on? Are you getting support from your MWs/the NHS? I've heard unless you're really awful they just recommend self isolation at home which must be so tough.

Thank you!! I've been really reluctant because I don't want to hear about gore, I have a very high pain threshold so it's not that it's all the fear of dying that does me in so maybe hypnobirthing will help distract me from that stuff! My husband is ten ti

Omg please explain what the mumsnet scarf was?!

I haven't actually spoke to midwives/nhs etc, just did the 111 service online a few days ago. I think the general advice is unless you really can't breathe (as in can't have a conversation etc) just to stay home and take paracetamol - so that is what I am doing! And avoiding reading too much scary news 🤣 Already an anxious pregnancy (🌈 baby) so just trying to stay as calm as possible. Whilst watching endless peppa pig 🤣

I see FoD has posted another pointless story ........ Also budget clemmmie making me laugh jumping on the corona bandwagon 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a few days off checking FOD (how dare I) and what do I come back to, an utter gush fest on his comments for the leopard clad one, did he just want to prove she isn't locked in a cupboard somewhere?! Feel disappointed in the sheep 😣

Another pregnant lady here fearing a slightly uncertain birth future whilst also being so glad we have the NHS to look after us. I'd booked a birth pool delivery to home birth but I think that's safely out the window now. Nice to know there's some others on here so I'm not alone (although not wishing you to go through it if you know what I mean!) Sending love especially to first time mums ❤ I'm grateful I have a lot of what's needed from the first time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's copied the Brown Girl in the Ring ear worm from Touching the Void (remember that film about the two climbers??) No originality, Sly, none at at all.
No

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at how many people want her back. All those we love you Clemmie, we’ve missed you Clemmie, ahh Clemmie, I’ve missed her face, I’ve missed her style, so good to see her, when is she coming back, where has she been? I’m baffled by this.
The mask slipped. We know who she really is. We know she was a total fake. Why would anyone want that right now??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m shocked at how many people want her back. All those we love you Clemmie, we’ve missed you Clemmie, ahh Clemmie, I’ve missed her face, I’ve missed her style, so good to see her, when is she coming back, where has she been? I’m baffled by this.
The mask slipped. We know who she really is. We know she was a total fake. Why would anyone want that right now??
The draaaamaaaaa!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t mind her coming back, if only so’s we can slag her off on here. I could do with a new hate watch, tbh. I’m getting a bit bored with old Si and his shenanigans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He's copied the Brown Girl in the Ring ear worm from Touching the Void (remember that film about the two climbers??) No originality, Sly, none at at all.
No
Fod would definitely cut the rope on mod without a second thought! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t mind her coming back, if only so’s we can slag her off on here. I could do with a new hate watch, tbh. I’m getting a bit bored with old Si and his shenanigans.
Yeah I agree ... I means it’s kind of fun ... but equally, there’s no joy in it for me any more 😂 😂
I feel jaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you noticed that most of them are still waking up to the fact she’s gone? Mate, it’s like fcuking six months since she’s graced your screen, can’t have missed her THAT much. When I see those comments “wear his muvva of dorters mine mished em so much. I yused to lick her page” I know Iran has been in lockdown for months! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you noticed that most of them are still waking up to the fact she’s gone? Mate, it’s like fcuking six months since she’s graced your screen, can’t have missed her THAT much. When I see those comments “wear his muvva of dorters mine mished em so much. I yused to lick her page” I know Iran has been in lockdown for months! 😂😂
It makes me LOL so much when I see comments asking where she is, or 'just realised she hadn't posted for ages'
As bleeping if, you duck wits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me LOL so much when I see comments asking where she is, or 'just realised she hadn't posted for ages'
As bleeping if, you duck wits!
Honestly, how manny times do we see “where is mother of daughters account?”
How many times has one of us trolls written “she closed down her account when she was outed as a racist troll and called her husband a clsss A twit
I’m almost certain it’s actually Trolls asking where she is and what happened to her account, because it’s like a little Christmas present every time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both Budget and Premium Clemmie both had the virus, what are the chances?

I saw this meme that I can't find now- it went something along the lines of "if I get CV I hope it's the middle class type".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both Budget and Premium Clemmie both had the virus, what are the chances?

I saw this meme that I can't find now it went something along the lines of "if I get CV I hope it's the middle class type".
I saw similar it said - the CV the middle classes, royals and politicians get 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, how manny times do we see “where is mother of daughters account?”
How many times has one of us trolls written “she closed down her account when she was outed as a racist troll and called her husband a clsss A twit
I’m almost certain it’s actually Trolls asking where she is and what happened to her account, because it’s like a little Christmas present every time 😂😂😂
Haaaaaah yes or "Who's Clemmie?" in response to their oh so transparent enquiry 🤣 I wonder if he monitors her internet usage now? Or, if they'll be one of 'those' couples who have a joint account 🤔 the House of Grey Horror *coming soon* page has his stamp smeared all over it but for how long?! I wonder if he calls her ALICE when they have a row? I wonder if she's having an identity crisis? Ooohhh so many questions. She should do a pissed up Q&A sesh on houseparty or whatever it's called if she's planning a big return and just crack on with taking it all on the chin/fringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.