Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s weird. I wonder if mod has blocked her. ScouseRachel doesn’t seem like someone who’d back away from a ding dong to me.
I honestly have no clue how twatter works...it took me 2 hours to actually get to the replies to Scouse Rachel’s tweet (🙋‍♀️Yes I’m a knob!), but can Tweets be deleted by twitter if they get complaints or force someone to remove them. IDK anything about that site.

But back to FOD did anyone else see this little beauty last night? Look 👀 at the last sentence

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Rosieee

VIP Member
FOD April fool “Girls I have a big announcement, I finally decided to quit instagram, it’s been long overdue”. “Really daddy ??” “Course not fuckers, I’ll embarrass you and exploit your privacy till I go to my grave Ha Ha Ha”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Someone stated, quite rightly, that Twitter can slag off anyone with absolute ferocity and that’s ok on that platform if you’re in with the right crowd .Tattle however ; is seen as the pits of the earth for stating facts and questioning the morals and ethics of influencers who want to rinse followers of their cash.

Double standards and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I’m probably late to the party as I have actually been working on the frontline on the covid wards, instead of trying to stay insta relevant. But after a really physically and emotionally draining 13 hour shift, seeing fod’s follower count drop down to 978k warms my little cold soul

• Heart

Slatternly

I saw about 5 minutes of the quiz and here are my observations.

1. FOD had the look of a man doing butlins after the Albert hall. There were only 300 people watching and the look in his eyes suggested he knew the audience was made up of hate followers and Iranians.

2. The numbers went down when he started dad dancing. People do not like his dancing.

3. He threw one of the twins about without checking she was ok with it.

4. Clemmie nearly came oh but was too ashamed due to being a backstabbing racist. She sent a cactus instead. Perhaps a metaphor for she feels these days being locked down with fod.

5. Fod is much better to watch live. You can every little expression of insecurity and desperation without the editing.

6. He likes to think of himself as an old school raver. Us tattlers know he was wanking in his bedroom to keane as a teenager.

7. He’s a massive bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Wait surely peak MOD and FOD is their preaching about how to be fun cool parents at festivals and then getting caught hiring festival nannies by accidentally cameoing in other people's insta stories?! that was simply too good to be true...right down to the fact that the nannies had FESTIVAL NANNY printed on the back of their t-shirts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Heretoread84

What have they done to get those followers? Have they been bought? Clam is so desperado to get back on social media isn’t she! Bowling all of this under the Covid radar, shame on you especially as a HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. You should have more important things on your mind than your beggy, twatty ‘reno’ account 🍆 💦

It feels like... you know in Twin Peaks when the wind blows through the trees and you know there is a something sinister afoot? It’s like that here, a dark, fringey shadow falls across the forum when Clammie is around...
She's always around, even when we can't see her. She's like the coronavirus of instagram. Clemvid 19.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Full title thanks to @Dogmuck : Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only sure way we’ll make a mint! #missyouclemmie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Ch4672

Got blocked. For merely replying "let's hope not" when one of the sheep asked if slymons last post/pic meant clammie was returning to insts

• Haha
Reactions: 37

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Um, Slymon.... did you.... did you put your phone on the pavement with a timer on, lift up your bike by the side of the road, and grin like a maniac at it? Right, yep ok. Just checking!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Smartie

Chatty Member
How has his daughter managed to have the best 2 weeks ever, when him and clammie were apparently ill beyond ill with corona for many days of it?

Oh yes, probably because he left her the fuck alone for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Ugh - i hadn’t the misfortune of seeing that video until now - ‘they think they’re going to Dublin?!?’ Like Dublin is the ratarse swamp of degradation - I mean why would they think we’d take them to Dublin?! Smug fuckers.
Oh, and the girls hugging him, saying thank you Daddy, I love you Daddy.
No, girls. Do not thank him. Thank YOURSELVES and the content you have created for them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Damn I don’t have a superhero 🦸‍♀️ mask but I do have a cape and a wig and you will find me at the bar! I think that’s enough clues? 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
As someone who’s put a lot of paedos behind bars, what I know is that’s it is far more likely that a child will know their abuser. Paedos rarely whip kids off the street. It does happen but it’s rare and they are far more likely to pick up a random child not even a z list celebrities kid, more likely a poor kid from a poor area. They play the long game befriending the family, a teacher, a doctor or as is with most cases they are a member of the family. I’ve also put away lots of men who had images of kids on their computers, for me this is more likely an issue the SODs kids face, but even so, the images on Instagram of them are very low level. So I don’t think the FODs kids represent a more “high risk” chance of being abducted because they are known so their trip to the park is not increasing their chances of being taken.

The chances of them catching COVID 19 or spreading it is more of an issue as they are kids and without parents overseeing them they may be more likely to touch stuff.

However, for me, the ultimate and biggest problem these kids face is the shit that will follow them all their lives because their parents thought it was ok to use images and very personal information about them in order to build a business, make $$$ and get free shit. That is their everlasting legacy and that, for me, is the biggest sadness of this circus their parents created!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
"Have you ever had one of those days when you need to pinch yourself to prove you're not dreaming? Today was one of those days. I officially become a VIP member. When I started this journey, I never could have dreamt of the opportunities it would open up and the experiences it would afford me and family. Today I rub shoulders with the A list at Tattle and I feel rather special - and that's all down to you. So thank you. Thank you for your comments, for your friendships, for the laughs and the tears. Thank you for the community you've created. Thank you for the support you give each other. And thank you for giving me the privilege of being able to go to events like this that provide me with memories I can cherish. Thanks a million. Literally. "

🥳 💐

Thank Fod I could use his post as a base for my own.

#Livingmybestrainbowlemonlife
#Lemonsofinstagram
#Gonnapartyinmyroomcauseofyouknowwhat

Best of Fod 2019:

"There are seemingly so many small milestones we collect along the path of parenthood, that if you could trade them in for air miles, we'd all have a lovely free holiday to the Maldives, with enough left over to take a weekend trip to the moon and back. "

You've already done that mate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33