MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. Stay where you’ve been hiding! We don’t want you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The hypnobirthing thing is definitely worth a go, though I started with the instahun’s fave - Holly de Cruz and found her voice really annoying. I’ve got The Positive Birthing Company’s online course which is really good (even if they are endorsed by Louise Pentland 🤦‍♀️)

RE: SODs - I joined here for the Alice drama (and ended up down an investigative rabbit hole) but have stayed because I really like that it calls out these bellends - I can seriously see the world of influencers being very different once this is over, and those who continue to post #ads and #gifts at this time will really need to think about how they do it in a way that is sensitive to the situation, or be castigated for it and loose their “followers”

Very excited for the potential return of Saint Clemmie - I can only imagine that they have been calculating the best time for a comeback (they tried it with the awful “House of Hooper” but realised it was the wrong time.) This pandemic has come at a great time for her to think she can slide under the radar back. I think there are plenty of people waiting for the return though!
Is she really making a comeback? In what capacity?
I agree about the instagrammers who are still touting for business during his time.
A few that I liked and have been following will be unfollowed that’s for sure.
Shame on you all 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🤷🏻‍♀️😱 just catching up on this thread.... for a minute I thought I had accidentally logged into Mumsnet..😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
🤷🏻‍♀️😱 just catching up on this thread.... for a minute I thought I had accidentally logged into Mumsnet..😂😂
"Have a unmumsnetty hug" whilst you "get your ducks in a row" and don't forget to "LTB" because he's " a cocklodger" . "DS and DD" will be okay when you get rid of the "CF" and draw us a diagram too hun before you forget.

💐

P.S
#BODEN is love.
#Softplay
#Why won't you think of the planet before you have so many kids?
#Bridezilla

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"Have a unmumsnetty hug" whilst you "get your ducks in a row" and don't forget to "LTB" because he's " a cocklodger" . "DS and DD" will be okay when you get rid of the "CF" and draw us a diagram too hun before you forget.

💐

P.S
#BODEN is love.
#Softplay
#Why won't you think of the planet before you have so many kids?
#Bridezilla
Don’t forget the magic roast chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the magic roast chicken
Mate, don’t start on the mumsnet chicken 😅 I’ve been getting every shred out of every bit of meat since being in isolation! Becoming obsessed with waste - or not wasting I should say. Lean times!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey lovely! I’m also pregnant and looking at facing this same rather strange reality. I just wanted to send you a big virtual hug - it’s not quite the joyful time we all hoped for, but keeping ourselves and babies healthy is all we can hope for at the moment. ❤❤
@MissSwizz And @heretoreaditall2019 have you guys looked into Daisy Birthing? They have taken all their classes online. I did it for both my pregnancies years ago (IRL) and have friends doing it online right now. It's not ideal but the support they are being given and the friends they have made (all online), is wonderful (from what they have said). Its a crappy situation, but I can 100% recomend the daisy foundation for antenatal and postnatal support xxx

• Heart
Note cheapo Clemmie is professing to have been awol because of corona. Seems clammie has a copycat still. So over Instagrammers using corona for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Smartie Oh ffs I saw that too-Clemmie Telford....for any new followers. She would have to jump on the bandwagon 🙄
Me proper adhering to rules...naming people by their names and not initials 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
omg CONGRATS!! How far along are you? How have you found it all?? You must be social isolating as well, how is it?

And thank you my love, at least we will he looked after - we’re getting what we need not necessarily what we want and that is enough so there’s nothing to mind really is there! X

Congrats fellow pregnant ladies ❤ Sending love at this crazy time! I am only 11 wks at the mo but at home with the bloody C virus (well 90% sure thats what it is - completely text book symptoms, I live in the no1 infected place in the UK and was working in school/little one at nursery etc until I started to feel ill a week ago, so highly likely) and trying to stay sane! It is not easy 🤯

Anyway sorry for the diversion .... back to FOD being a knob ....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god congrats + wow, that is insanely soon & amongst all the real chaos, I'm so sorry :( ! Please keep us up to date with how you are getting on though? I'm glad you mentioned hypnobirthing because I've been considering buying some online classes from the woman I listen to for pregnancy yoga but I've been scared they'll induce medical anxiety, which is silly isn't it. I'll brave it now, thank you!

+ SOD relevant: We have a potentially exciting week ahead of us all guys, waiting for Clem to scuttle down from the attic again! I'm split 50/50 between the bleeping cheek of it & YES, THE DRAMA OF IT!
Big congrats to you and MissSwizz! Edited to add you too OverThis 😊

RE hypnobirthing, all I can say is do it, especiallyif you have sone anxiety around the situation. I'm not normally one for that kind of thing (my husband even less so) but we both loved the workshop we did before our daughter was born 12 weeks ago and it kept me really calm and confident throughout my labour (where everything that could go wrong did).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no this is going to be a mega off topic comment, I apologise in advance:

Good luck!! Hope the next 4 weeks and the birth go smoothly 🤞🏼 I had my second two weeks ago and it has been a rollercoaster 😱 the MWs will do all they can to keep you and baby safe and be reassured they won’t be pratting around wearing leopard print 😆
Congratulations, how lovely! It's a relief to hear this from someone who's gone through it, is this your first bb

@MissSwizz And @heretoreaditall2019 have you guys looked into Daisy Birthing? They have taken all their classes online. I did it for both my pregnancies years ago (IRL) and have friends doing it online right now. It's not ideal but the support they are being given and the friends they have made (all online), is wonderful (from what they have said). Its a crappy situation, but I can 100% recomend the daisy foundation for antenatal and postnatal support xxx
Thank you for the rec - I've made an iPhone note to remind me but will go for this! TBH online is fine, it's all our future now isn't it D: !!

Congrats fellow pregnant ladies ❤ Sending love at this crazy time! I am only 11 wks at the mo but at home with the bloody C virus (well 90% sure thats what it is - completely text book symptoms, I live in the no1 infected place in the UK and was working in school/little one at nursery etc until I started to feel ill a week ago, so highly likely) and trying to stay sane! It is not easy 🤯

Anyway sorry for the diversion .... back to FOD being a knob ....
Firstly congratulations that's lovely! How are you finding it? And bless you so much I can't imagine how difficult it'd be having covid & being in the first trimester, how are you getting on? Are you getting support from your MWs/the NHS? I've heard unless you're really awful they just recommend self isolation at home which must be so tough.

Big congrats to you and MissSwizz! Edited to add you too OverThis 😊

RE hypnobirthing, all I can say is do it, especiallyif you have sone anxiety around the situation. I'm not normally one for that kind of thing (my husband even less so) but we both loved the workshop we did before our daughter was born 12 weeks ago and it kept me really calm and confident throughout my labour (where everything that could go wrong did).
Thank you!! I've been really reluctant because I don't want to hear about gore, I have a very high pain threshold so it's not that it's all the fear of dying that does me in so maybe hypnobirthing will help distract me from that stuff! My husband is ten ti
Re mumsnet, anyone remember the mumsnet scarf?? I bleeping bought one!!
Omg please explain what the mumsnet scarf was?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Note cheapo Clemmie is professing to have been awol because of corona. Seems clammie has a copycat still. So over Instagrammers using corona for engagement
I think these 'influencers' can see the writing is on the wall for them. After this lockdown and people being forced to go cold turkey from being hard-core consumers, it will (hopefully) make people realise that they have absolutely no need for any of the things that people like Budget Clemmie are trying to sell them 🤞 So I can see why BC is becoming desperate to remain relevant by claiming she has had CV.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh dear @ Sly's latest story.... He has 'Brown girl in the ring' as an ear worm.
Maybe it's subliminal payback for the racist wife!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think these 'influencers' can see the writing is on the wall for them. After this lockdown and people being forced to go cold turkey from being hard-core consumers, it will (hopefully) make people realise that they have absolutely no need for any of the things that people like Budget Clemmie are trying to sell them 🤞 So I can see why BC is becoming desperate to remain relevant by claiming she has had CV.
Ugh Budget Clemmie is truly the bottom of the barrel! I’m so glad this really is the beginning of the end for these hideous social media floggers. Anyone claiming they have CV for clicks and likes and ‘sending loves’ should be reported to IG - it’s so rotten and crass and desperate and disgraceful.

Oh dear @ Sly's latest story.... He has 'Brown girl in the ring' as an ear worm.
Maybe it's subliminal payback for the racist wife!
His typos make me HA HA HA! He’s such a dick.

• Haha
For anyone who can't see it in real insta life- ta-dahhhhh

Attachments

• Haha
Both Budget and Premium Clemmie both had the virus, what are the chances?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.