MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just can't keep up with their own lies

The very very vast majority who think they have corona, don't. They have a cold, or flu. The normal bugs. Isn't the positive result out of testing something like 10%? So even those unwell enough to go to hospital and be tested, 90% of them don't have it!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just checked and her Twitter Account is still there.

They need to get their stories straight.
What’s her Twitter handle? I’ve tried MOD, Clemmie Hooper and Mother of Daughters and nothing’s come up. She may have blocked me but I doubt it because I rarely tweet. Unless she’s gone private again?

Reactions: 2
What’s her Twitter handle? I’ve tried MOD, Clemmie Hooper and Mother of Daughters and nothing’s come up. She may have blocked me but I doubt it because I rarely tweet. Unless she’s gone private again?
I just typed Clemmie and it came up.

Reactions: 1
It’s @Modaughters and it is still alive.

So does this mean scouse rachel has removed it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, that’s weird. I wonder if mod has blocked her. ScouseRachel doesn’t seem like someone who’d back away from a ding dong to me.
I honestly have no clue how twatter works...it took me 2 hours to actually get to the replies to Scouse Rachel’s tweet (🙋‍♀️Yes I’m a knob!), but can Tweets be deleted by twitter if they get complaints or force someone to remove them. IDK anything about that site.

But back to FOD did anyone else see this little beauty last night? Look 👀 at the last sentence

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I honestly have no clue how twatter works...it took me 2 hours to actually get to the replies to Scouse Rachel’s tweet (🙋‍♀️Yes I’m a knob!), but can Tweets be deleted by twitter if they get complaints or force someone to remove them. IDK anything about that site.

But back to FOD did anyone else see this little beauty last night? Look 👀 at the last sentence
Ooh, haha! It’s all coming out now, innit?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why the bloody hell would she come back to social media?! I just don’t get it. And have spent far too much time thinking about it

Is it for the money? Hoping to rebuild the brand? - I would be v surprised if that’s possible when her #midwife #womensupportingwomen #bekind turned out to be the complete opposite of that

For the fame and adulation? It must be difficult to not have strangers saying they love you? I’m guessing there’s some underlying insecurities there that warranted the whole social media thing in the first place? Needing her ego massaged

Has her NMC / midwifery investigation been sorted out so she can now practice again? Is free to post?

It’s such a naff way to test the waters by doing it at this time. When everyone is distracted by covid and loving the NHS

I think they’re thick. And have incredibly thick skins. Why would you put yourself through it again?!!

But totally agree I’m secretly pleased she’s back as Simons boring by himself 😂

Someone has lost their tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have a twatter account but don’t use it...set it up 10 years ago at least...but have no Fuxking idea how it works. Just got in there and was looking at the scouse rachel/clemmie et al exchange then it said tweet no longer available - does this mean it’s been removed?
I don't understand twatter either. Adjusted mine to make it 'twattier'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh slymon snooper!!! I love the thought of you having a salady Twatter account!! Can I be your Iranian?

I’m your first follower. You’re the best dad! Xx

No I want to go and set up a clammy flaps hooper account.

I keep going back to salad picture you made of him as it’s giving me the lols. Much needed after today. You’re the best dad!! So funny!!!! Have you seen this guy?xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is all there
I think the Scouse Rachel has left it cos there's nothing you say in response to someone mentioning their elderly mum being in isolation w/o looking like a head...

I wonder if because Greg James is a 'proper' celeb she felt compelled to come back to defend herself? IDK if I believe it is a proper comeback, surely not? She's clearly not been working so it'd land weirdly at this point in time, surely?

If CB's mates see this the rows would make some great quarantine content though wouldn't it.

• Sad
  • Haha
I was struck this afternoon looking on Ninjalytics (979k beckons) that FoD’s engagement rate is now ‘below average’. That’s what will absolutely KILL the #ads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the Scouse Rachel has left it cos there's nothing you say in response to someone mentioning their elderly mum being in isolation w/o looking like a head...

I wonder if because Greg James is a 'proper' celeb she felt compelled to come back to defend herself? IDK if I believe it is a proper comeback, surely not? She's clearly not been working so it'd land weirdly at this point in time, surely?

If CB's mates see this the rows would make some great quarantine content though wouldn't it.
I don’t think it’s a proper comeback either, can you imagine the backlash ‘Disgraced racist instamum Clemmie Hooper attempts under the radar social media comeback during pandemic scare’ etc etc and what would her brand be now? I don’t think making her offering 90% midwifery/women’s health related would work because her credibility is shot to pieces and she’s not trustworthy or likeable. In fact she seems like a female misogynist. She also doesn’t want the kind of following that would be on the table for her now... all of this was, she thought, a one way ticket to bona fide celebrity and that is now never going to happen is it! She must be seething as the opportunities some of her old crew are getting. I don’t think her ego could handle feeling like an underachiever compared to them. But oh for the beef with CB’s mates I’d like to see Clemmie return!

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she hasn't gone back to work given the current crisis? I know she is a midwife but due to staff sickness all areas of the nhs are short staffed. I am going to have my baby at king's and the midwives are being merged together to cover each other rather than working in their usual teams.

Oh slymon snooper!!! I love the thought of you having a salady Twatter account!! Can I be your Iranian?

I’m your first follower. You’re the best dad! Xx

No I want to go and set up a clammy flaps hooper account.

I keep going back to salad picture you made of him as it’s giving me the lols. Much needed after today. You’re the best dad!! So funny!!!! Have you seen this guy?xxx
Ha! Do it. Be my Clamm-in-quarantine
😍

Got it. It’s still there along with the usual arselickers.
View attachment 100974
Eeeeesh I'd rather have fully operational haemorrhoids than be that much of an arse licker!
HuNz, man...... they have no shame, they have no nauseatingly false filter. #liveLAFFluvLOLlunaticz

I wonder why she hasn't gone back to work given the current crisis? I know she is a midwife but due to staff sickness all areas of the nhs are short staffed. I am going to have my baby at king's and the midwives are being merged together to cover each other rather than working in their usual teams.
Obvs the new look Plastic Patsy from Ab-Fab, has been really sick with the Convid-19 as has Fodcliffe but her thankfully miraculous recovery means she can get tit faced on houseparty. Oops I mean keep the good ship Hooper sailing smoothly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.