MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite not wanting to I just watched and listened to the story - he say “the shits” and writes it. That explains the exodus. God fearing Jolene-Lucy Jo Bob snr ain’t liking that cussin’ Sly. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
he has been busy - I’m blocked. I reckon he has been going through old posts as the last time I commented on his page was over the BBQ. I bet he is in ‘self iso’ (like Reno) and frantically blocking anyone who has dared be critical in the last 6 months.
There’s only 1 comment showing on his thread 🤔 what’s that all about or can others see more

Reactions: 1
Yes, up to 250,000 people could die in the UK - bleeping hilarious. Wanker.

WHAT A bleep, SERIOUSLY. They have never lifted a finger to help another soul - despite their staggering privilege it's all about getting more and more. I really genuinely hate them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've just caved in and watched the story. That first clip. Dealer?! 'Ave a word FFS. I'm beginning to think it's actually him that's trapped in the attic, dribbling away but some idiot forgot to take his devices away.

He truly is a bleep of the highest order.

Bed time 😴 nuh-night you mad fools, so much lurve for you all, keeping each other topped up with laughter and reality! Have attached a clip of the exactly part of the Foddering Heights tune which is STILL on constant loop in my head days later 🤣

Oh and night Sly n Clam - spare a thought for those of us who work in hospitals being unable to close and spending extra time wiping down equipment as we use it in addition of it being cleaned by housekeeping and domestic staff 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello 984 we waited for four days in silence for you...then you came on rather fast...and I was here just waiting to catch you like a midwife - welcome 984 😍
Awwww Clammie catches (or used to?) babies and you catch Fallen Hunz! 😍😘🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is truly despicable. Watched his rubbish with sound off and still feel filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got lost on the corona thread recently , had to step away though , got a bit ......fraught 😲and I didn’t even give Simon’s thread a thought.

He’s gone down the same route as Hinch, Meldrum and another non entity I can’t recall, boring , a bit desperate , predictable and I just don’t give a tit anymore..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*yawning ✅
*cringing ✅
*not laughing ✅
Seriously a week after his last instafail and he comes up with this fodding shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.