MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the heads up! I’ve never read her comments either...just read the first 2 pages of them. What an interesting read! I agree, you can smell a rat fairly quickly. I used to watch her stories now and again, she always came across fairly thick skinned...clearly not 😂

To be fair - I owe it to Clemmie because I didn’t know what the hell tattle was until she got found out and was plastered all over the news 😂😂 and here I am now!! Living my best life!!
Me tooo!!! Thanks Clammie!!

Reactions: 5
Yes, up to 250,000 people could die in the UK - bleeping hilarious. Wanker.

WHAT A bleep, SERIOUSLY. They have never lifted a finger to help another soul - despite their staggering privilege it's all about getting more and more. I really genuinely hate them.
This is exactly how I feel too. They’re so vile, so grabby, so disgusting. In a world where socially media is becoming increasingly socially conscious it’s so weird to have someone who remains such a relic active on there?

He could be helping vulnerable people, sharing links to food banks in need, just anything. But instead he’s wheeling around tescos doing mock surprised faces?

Honestly I couldn’t be married to him he’s trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I read thread 5 this weekend because of the content drought, did you guys all know about them trying to get tattle shut down?

Imagine trying to go legal on a site and it turned our ur missus was one of the trolls on it?! How awkward must that have been when it all came out...

View attachment 96491
Which makes me think, they BOTH knew about Alice and were trying to cover her tracks before she was outed 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh here we are! Knew he’d come back. I missed all the posting last night after all that waiting as I was feeling too I’ll to even pick up the phone.
It’s so unbelievably inappropriate to joke about the toilet roll situation and show empty shelves like that. It’ll make more people panic and it just all worse! I’m currently suffering with (suspected) corona virus and my family is self isolating for 14 days. We’re ok at the minute but can’t get any online shopping slots and if the people we rely on end up in isolation too- it’s a worry! Plus with SSP for my husband and no pay for me next month is going to be near on impossible. And I’m not even hospitalised or in an at risk category. Yet he’s joking about toilet roll dealers. Boils my piss.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just can’t fathom out why he is still posting. Clemmie must be so embarrassed. If my husband was to post that sort of tit to the 200 odd people on his Insta. I. Would. Die. And then knowing that everyone is ripping the absolute piss out of him. How is she not mortified?

She soooo fancied herself as achingly hip and cool. Saw her self as some sort of hipster fashion type. She really needed a cool husband to help her in that role. Not this insufferable bellend who is about as funny as a dose of herpes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahhhh here we are! Knew he’d come back. I missed all the posting last night after all that waiting as I was feeling too I’ll to even pick up the phone.
It’s so unbelievably inappropriate to joke about the toilet roll situation and show empty shelves like that. It’ll make more people panic and it just all worse! I’m currently suffering with (suspected) corona virus and my family is self isolating for 14 days. We’re ok at the minute but can’t get any online shopping slots and if the people we rely on end up in isolation too- it’s a worry! Plus with SSP for my husband and no pay for me next month is going to be near on impossible. And I’m not even hospitalised or in an at risk category. Yet he’s joking about toilet roll dealers. Boils my piss.
Hope you feel better soon. Must admit I’ve defo had the flu/heavy cold for over a week now, keep thinking I’m getting better and then bam feel like tit again, so I feel your pain. I think the UK is waking up today to seeing this as a massive economic crisis rather than a health crisis. I’m hoping that this will result in the death of the grabby hun bastards on Instagram. Companies will cut their marketing budgets earlier than other areas in the business and fingers crossed 🤞🏻 the companies will recognise these beggy twats don’t bring any real revenue in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Comedy isn't something you can just learn, you're either funny or not. All he's ever had to offer is photogenic twins. The more he trys with his highly embellished tails the more tawdry they get.

Even for him regurgitating the most tired jokes of last week is a new low.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Given he gave health advice from the Philippines wearing a mask on his ‘huge platform’ then why not use said platform to nudge people into checking in on their elderly neighbours etc.
BUT NO...let’s push a trolley around Tesco looking for #shitloaf With his open-mouthed ‘comedy’ gurn!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree with all the above. I’ve seen lots of memes about toilet rolls over the past few weeks but when it comes from an ‘influencer’ which nearly 😁 a million followers then it’s really inappropriate - especially now tit has got real and deaths are doubling. Such poor taste. Absolute head!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it hilarious that they think they have this special kind of cachet... HA.... whatever! And even more hilarious that MOD was actively contributing to the very threads they wanted shut down 🤣 but I agree with you: how the fuckety was she actually exposed? @Yel are you willing to share your thoughts if you haven’t already?
Sadly I don't really have any more information that isn't out there from when I was a moderator here.

Most of us were pretty certain it was her, I think the final nail was the person that collated all her posts together. Loads of instamums no doubt use here to slag of their insta mates. They probably saw the post and she for some reason must have admitted to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Get well soon, love. So sorry you are going through this. Is there anyone local who can pick up some food and drop it off on your doorstep?

Reactions: 3
Given he gave health advice from the Philippines wearing a mask on his ‘huge platform’ then why not use said platform to nudge people into checking in on their elderly neighbours etc.
BUT NO...let’s push a trolley around Tesco looking for #shitloaf With his open-mouthed ‘comedy’ gurn!
i wonder who ran around filming the knob? Our shops have been so overcrowded you could barely take a selfie, let alone run around like this git with his empty trolley. Shouldn't he have isolated himself given where he was last 'working'.?

Reactions: 9
He loves his toilet humour 🙄 Before Alicegate they definitely would have had an AD for some loo roll company like “who gives a crap”. That water aid trip was bleeping ridiculous, what a waste of time and money sending those two dumb arse twats out there who showed no interest whatsoever, and not a follow up post to date. Pathetic.
My friend subscribes to who gives a crap and had a delivery last week. She went down her road yesterday and handed out loo roll to 6 of her elderly neighbours who needed it. I thought about subscribing to them as I looked at their blurb and was impressed. The OD’s could have made an impressionable story by using them and tying it in with their water aid trip. But they’re far too thick to even think about that kind of stuff. They are so vile and don’t give a tit about anybody other than themselves 🙄

Get well soon, love. So sorry you are going through this. Is there anyone local who can pick up some food and drop it off on your doorstep?
Great idea! I’m central London if anyone needs anything? I’m more than happy to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.