MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just come on here to ask that - who called it?! Show yourself!!

I mean honestly it’s a boring comeback post. So Unoriginal. There are millions of loo rolls posts on Instagram....He loves a band wagon

Oh hi fod.. as my husband said.. the world has already had David Brent. Your humour is outdated love.

I bet he read on here that we were all jumping ship to other threads, so his ego is that twatty he couldn’t bear it, so it makes a last minute crappy post
I said it would be M&S toilet roll + twins.

But someone else said it would be toilet roll based on what his profile pic looked like.

Looking at AndrexUK: found them tagged in this "influencer's" post. She only has 48k followers.

And mother of 5 boys got their gusto box.

1584441616087.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I said it would be M&S toilet roll + twins.

But someone else said it would be toilet roll based on what his profile pic looked like.

Looking at AndrexUK: found them tagged in this "influencer's post". She only has 48k followers.

And mother of 5 boys got their gusto box.

View attachment 96663
Good grief she has 'that' open gobbed gormless pose too.
I'm gonna see how many people actually walk the streets like this.
Hopefully, especially in the current climate, NONE! 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
..........and the sycophants are out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 He disgraced himself with the AXA bullshit but his comeback and the likes and comments from his flock just prove how pathetic these people are. The loo roll stories are dreadful and so embarrassing but we know this prick has no shame, no conscience and no f***ing idea! I don’t hate many people but he’s at the top of my list at the moment 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
..........and the sycophants are out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 He disgraced himself with the AXA bullshit but his comeback and the likes and comments from his flock just prove how pathetic these people are. The loo roll stories are dreadful and so embarrassing but we know this prick has no shame, no conscience and no f***ing idea! I don’t hate many people but he’s at the top of my list at the moment 🤣
They are simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was so tempted to comment (or at least toss some salad emoji's around) but the thought of getting blocked during these difficult times was too much. I need FoD in my life at the moment.

The post was ridiculous. Dated, infantile and try hard. He'll do a post on looking after each other next, mark my words. Why oh why did he come back? It would have been so easy for him to just slip off the radar but no. There's something very wrong with him. To make a lame joke about toilet paper when people's lives have been affected catastrophically is so bleeping public school tory boy that I don't know where to start.

I hope everyone is ok.

I also think Fod is becoming like a cringey niche export. Remember when David Hasselhoff was a national embarrassment in the USA but a god in Germany? Samantha Fox, has been page 3 girl in the uK, top pop star in the Ukraine. Fod will be famous in Iran and will eventually have to go and do ads there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She soooo fancied herself as achingly hip and cool. Saw her self as some sort of hipster fashion type. She really needed a cool husband to help her in that role. Not this insufferable bellend who is about as funny as a dose of herpes.
Yep! This is the thing, the cool glossy mag alumni all have background husbands who pose for the odd date night outfit pic and that’s IT. She’s got a grabby greedy one trying to milk every coin possible from the twins’ “aesthetic” it’s really embarrassing. They should have either lent into the chuckle brothers meets Fagin vibes or actually strategised appropriately. He properly ruined it all for her didn’t he.

Also omg @Yel our thread 5 oracle! There were loads of current regulars who KNEW, I hope they felt avenged when it all came out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i wonder who ran around filming the knob? Our shops have been so overcrowded you could barely take a selfie, let alone run around like this git with his empty trolley. Shouldn't he have isolated himself given where he was last 'working'.?
Totally agree!
Philippines in lock-down and this idiot is gurning at the empty shelves in Tesco! He should try the #bekind approach and use his ‘huge’ platform to promote care and thoughtfulness!
Utter fuckwittery of the highest order!

• Haha
I was so tempted to comment (or at least toss some salad emoji's around) but the thought of getting blocked during these difficult times was too much. I need FoD in my life at the moment.

The post was ridiculous. Dated, infantile and try hard. He'll do a post on looking after each other next, mark my words. Why oh why did he come back? It would have been so easy for him to just slip off the radar but no. There's something very wrong with him. To make a lame joke about toilet paper when people's lives have been affected catastrophically is so bleeping public school tory boy that I don't know where to start.

I hope everyone is ok.

I also think Fod is becoming like a cringey niche export. Remember when David Hasselhoff was a national embarrassment in the USA but a god in Germany? Samantha Fox, has been page 3 girl in the uK, top pop star in the Ukraine. Fod will be famous in Iran and will eventually have to go and do ads there.
Oh my, yes re: The Hoff! When the wall came down he wore that ghastly piano scarf! The Hoff meme game is strong also - Fod is definitely on the same path

It’s all very simple with FOD. He’s simply never grown up.
He’s that annoying boy in class who used to fart then laugh, or pull your hair and run off laughing.
His immaturity must be so embarrassing for clams, I look at him, then at my husband. Simply no comparison.

Dumb as duck, still immature, still stuck in the 1990s

he’s like Gary King from the film The World's End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FOD is such a desperado! Clemmie would have been best left to the Instacareer on her own, without this dozy knob cashing in on it, but she’s a greedy twit too so this downfall was always on the cards for them. Isn’t FOD aging terribly too, like I’m sure most of us look pretty much the same as we did this time last year but he looks about 20 years older.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all very simple with FOD. He’s simply never grown up.
He’s that annoying boy in class who used to fart then laugh, or pull your hair and run off laughing.
His immaturity must be so embarrassing for clams, I look at him, then at my husband. Simply no comparison.

Dumb as duck, still immature, still stuck in the 1990s

he’s like Gary King from the film The World's End
Also I think being so pampered by your parent’s money does this to you too. Like I think a huge part of adult character development is dealing with the various tit life chucks at you, but if mummy is always there writing cheques to cover every whim you have then of course you end up in a suspended state of being, where you don’t have to step up or toughen up (he’s very... soft?) so can continue acting like a lost member of the inbetweeners? The real world hardens & develops you in a way that he clearly hasn’t achieved, tbh I think that also helps develop humour beyond har har farts and fannies!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I once saw them as cool and trendy people, god I’m so embarrassed for myself ! there was a time when I followed them and I was like wow they’re so cool 🤦‍♀️ Even tough I always found something was off about her, like she was never really funny or living in the moment. But still, I’m ashamed for being such a (30 something) fool.

• Haha
My daughter's ex boyfriend posted this. He has 288 followers. I hope the people who praised FOD for his comedy genius (🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️) have people looking out for them just in case because self-rightious, entitled, wankers with a warped sense of superior importance in place of humour, won't give you them a look in

Attachments

• Heart
My daughter's ex boyfriend posted this. He has 288 followers. I hope the people who praised FOD for his comedy genius (🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️) have people looking out for them just in case because self-rightious, entitled, wankers with a warped sense of superior importance in place of humour, won't give you them a look in
This. This is the stuff fod should be doing.
Trouble is he’s too self centred, soft and as @heretoreaditall2019 so aptly said ‘a lost member of the inbetweeners’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also I think being so pampered by your parent’s money does this to you too. Like I think a huge part of adult character development is dealing with the various tit life chucks at you, but if mummy is always there writing cheques to cover every whim you have then of course you end up in a suspended state of being, where you don’t have to step up or toughen up (he’s very... soft?) so can continue acting like a lost member of the inbetweeners? The real world hardens & develops you in a way that he clearly hasn’t achieved, tbh I think that also helps develop humour beyond har har farts and fannies!!!
I love this. Lost member of inbetweeners 🤣🤣🤣 i have met so many FODs who are exactly all of this, men-children who despite reasonably good educations are dim AF with absolutely nothing interesting or insightful or funny to say and like, no social nous at all. FOD is the epitome of a man who has grown up totally coddled his whole life, I bet his mum still claps for his every achievement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think his agents must have ditched him and he’s gone rogue. There’s no way they would have advised a corona joke as a comeback. He’s lost all control and isn’t going to stop. He’s just thought ‘duck it’ and is going to self sabotage until there’s no Huns left.

Thanks for the much needed belly laughs by the way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.