MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many of the people that I’ve known that have posted pics of valentines, Mother’s Day gifts etc, in the past, are no longer together. Couples who post ott declarations of love too. I’ve been with my partner 22 years. Neither of us have ever felt the need to do this.
Old Justin Timberlake has always posted stomach churning love posts about his wife Jessica Biel and then there was the ‘incident’ 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I saw no evidence for what Clemmie claimed ‘made’ her come here in the first place - some of the other threads are a bit brutal (each to their own and I just don’t read them).
MOD was written about before she had a separate thread. But she did seem to have come here to slag off that Cash character after she called mod "the Harvey Weinstein of instagram".

Some threads on here are a bit brutal, mainly about weight and size. But that's usually because those people are dishonest and lie about their size and release heavily edited photos. With mod m&s did more photoshopping to her image than she ever did herself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Old Justin Timberlake has always posted stomach churning love posts about his wife Jessica Biel and then there was the ‘incident’ 🤨
Exactly this.

MOD was written about before she had a separate thread. But she did seem to have come here to slag off that Cash character after she called mod "the Harvey Weinstein of instagram".

Some threads on here are a bit brutal, mainly about weight and size. But that's usually because those people are dishonest and lie about their size and release heavily edited photos. With mod m&s did more photoshopping to her image than she ever did herself!
I’ve always wondered what the beef was between Cash and Clemmie. Wow. Didn’t know she said that about MOD. 😱

Reactions: 7
I love that thread too.

Totally OT! Is there a Victoria Eames thread on here? Good god. She’s become something. Instagram has created a monster. I need to vent about the stupid post on the mum jeans pulled right up her crack and her kid crying in the back ground begging her to stop.
There is one! I just read someone talking about this so will go watch, aren’t her kids really young too?

I don’t like any floggers of children but at least the old lot are pleasant to look at and manage to behave themselves. These weird pick mes / I’m not like the other girls lot are just vile, no you’re not like other women cos we don’t post pictures of our knickers up our labia (the other one of those vile two, horribly greasy black hair?) for public consumption 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is one! I just read someone talking about this so will go watch, aren’t her kids really young too?

I don’t like any floggers of children but at least the old lot are pleasant to look at and manage to behave themselves. These weird pick mes / I’m not like the other girls lot are just vile, no you’re not like other women cos we don’t post pictures of our knickers up our labia (the other one of those vile two, horribly greasy black hair?) for public consumption 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought there was. @Tothemoonandback pointed me in the right direction. I think I’d spent her name wrong.
It’s a quiet thread which surprises me. I’ve been so shocked at the way she behaves in front of her kids. She called them a pair of cunts last week for waking her up at 4:45am. Not to their faces. But even so.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
FOD is making me cross now. I finally make an account so I can join the conversation and he decides to mess it all up and stop posting. So, so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 27
FOD is making me cross now. I finally make an account so I can join the conversation and he decides to mess it all up and stop posting. So, so selfish
fear not - the ego and desire for freebies will be too strong...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s been so slow on here due to no-show FOD I have been lurking over on the coronavirus thread... man alive, it’s fast moving and ... testy! People are calling each other cunts and everything ... will continue to lurk for the snippets of useful debate but I think I prefer our more relaxed vibe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s been so slow on here due to no-show FOD I have been lurking over on the coronavirus thread... man alive, it’s fast moving and ... testy! People are calling each other cunts and everything ... will continue to lurk for the snippets of useful debate but I think I prefer our more relaxed vibe 🤣
Haha I’ve been over there too. It’s hysteria in forum form !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha I’ve been over there too. It’s hysteria in forum form !
I know! It’s crazy...
It’s been nice seeing some of the
more caring messages -
‘If anyone needs anything, let me know and I’ll send you it’, etc. And then there’s people downright panicking and others calling each other rude words 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh lord I started to look at that earlier but I don't want to see people panic because panic is just so contagious isn't it... What are my beloved FOD tattlers getting up to this quarantine season?

Is interesting, obvs not a scientist but this feels like pretty compelling evidence for us to all be at home. I bleeping hate our tit gov't for not saying anything bleeping conclusive, I appreciate the sample size/duration is too small to have ~definitive science led policy but ffs there is also a bit of common sense no???

My work aren't doing the WFH thing until the gov't mandates it (they are huge cunts and I will not be returning after mat after all of this tit show and other pregnancy cuntery) but I've just been whatsapped to say I can this week, I think someone must have been diagnosed for such a grand gesture because they'd happily have me give birth at my desk and then ask the baby when he can start nd all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh lord I started to look at that earlier but I don't want to see people panic because panic is just so contagious isn't it... What are my beloved FOD tattlers getting up to this quarantine season?
started with symptoms today so self isolation for me and my family 😩 hoping it’s something different and just a 24 hour thing so trying not to worry too much

I daren’t start on that thread as it’ll make me panic!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cunts, you say? BRB 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What will be will be (re coronavirus) worst thing to do is panic. Just make sure you keep clean... but no need to panic as it just makes it worse.

Reactions: 10
My husband and I ( oooh sound like the queen now) were coming back from a weekend away and stopped at the motorway service station, dear god people were so rude and grabby grabby grabby with faces like slapped arses, “ is there a worse example of the horrible side of human nature I said to him” ..... well guess what there is! It’s called ‘going to ASDA during panic buying craziness’ fricking hell it was like a lunatic asylum and god help people who have babies trying to find a fricking nappy 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't be arsed with any other thread action to be honest! I found out today one of my colleagues has been advised to self-isolate - I've now come home with the mother of all headaches but my temp is only 37.3 so I'm putting it down to a hard day!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Exactly this.

I’ve always wondered what the beef was between Cash and Clemmie. Wow. Didn’t know she said that about MOD. 😱
If you go further up this thread someone has linked the Alice messages - Aliceinwanderlust I think? Interesting reading...regardless of what Cash called her, Clemmie’s messages under her Alice pseudonym about Cash are eye opening
Edited to say: eye opening to Clemmie’s true colours

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.