MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is much scarier looking than him. She looks like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz, wearing a blonde wig,

Reactions: 10
I read them last week- she's a shit actress! And as for spelling.... Pfffftttt she don't realise we scour every word for signs of fakery
Obvs I was paranoid AF when I posted the first time- but I hadn't read her posts then. I think I just got stuck in!

Reactions: 9

I also fell into an Alice hole. Look what she wrote in response to a comment on how gross the thoughts of her and FOD going at it was !

She pretends shes making fun of the OPs typo (writing organisms not orgasm) but what if it was a cry for help?

Maybe she was trying to tell us that everytime FOD goes for a nibble downstairs that hes too busy blowing whistles into her lady garden and draping it in Christmas lights to achieve the desired result?!

Reactions: 32
Nah you’re not unhinged - they’re like bots from a dystopian nightmare!

Omg don’t do this to me

Reactions: 9
Thank yooou! These threads have been the perfect night feed reading!
Congratulations to you @thesmallone glad to be of service! I hear through the grapevine there was a mumfluencer-midwife available for advice on the gram, but it all went legs akimbo when she had a midwife crisis. Anyway we are more fun

I LOVE this- "Where were you when you got Tattle Rattled?!" it's like "Where were you you when Kennedy was shot/Diana died?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
the obsessive reading of the MOD threads when Alicegate happened definitely outed me!!

Reactions: 7
I'm a super long time lurker, but you guys are keeping me sane during maternity leave! I proper panicked this morning when I couldn't get on
Me too! I never thought I'd be laughing at my phone because of strangers on a forum, but you are all awesome!

Reactions: 12
Look at us all, feeling the love like a loada dribblin' Hunz on a FOD post

Okkkk I, as others may, do fling the odd C word at Fodcliffe now n then. Guilty as charged but ya know I can be a right C word myself sometimes and I'd take it on the chin, but in all honesty the content could be much worse - I've dipped in n out of threads and some people are brutal!
We've made a whole set of imaginary FoD paraphanelia, created some amazing possible scenarios, given him content, sang "the final countdown" when he dipped below the big million and now "Where were you when Alicegate kicked off?" Surely they must have some LoLz over these things?! I know I would. I'd be proper proud haha If you got a tattle thread, you've made it mate

Reactions: 17
Can anyone screenshot pregnant then screwed calling him out?
I’m on holiday and having an insta break haha
Shes another one I’ve a problem with. I completely thank her for her campaigning but she needs to back the fuck away from slagging off MOD/FOD/other influencers if she wants to retain her integrity.

I think she and Mother Pukka are doing an excellent service to stamp out discrimination but only one of them knows how to “do it right” and the other is trashing her brand by hopping onto any old InstaOutrage bandwagon.

She also completely defended the utterly vile Kele when she was saying some unbelievably unacceptable shit when the whole Alice thing blew up.

Reactions: 5
I shat my pants. Sat down with a coffee at 7am and it kept telling me Tattle was gone, 10 mins in and I thought I’d been blocked as on the Philip Schofield thread too and a weirdo ring had been bust and everything was taken down!!! So glad I have an overactive imagination, and a birthday cake to bake so cake back to this joy!

Reactions: 12
For future reference, if you Google something like "is it down for me?" then enter tattle.life into one of the websites it suggests, you can see if it's an issue at your end or with the website. Obviously you can use it for other websites too.

Reactions: 6
I love hearing how everyone’s other half’s have reacted to discovering you’re on Tattle. In the wake of Alicegate I came to Tattle to see what all the fuss was about - as in I was skeptical that a ‘troll site’ would be allowed and quickly established a) it isn’t a troll site b) it opened my eyes to a lot of influencers and just how shady they are! Also I saw no evidence for what Clemmie claimed ‘made’ her come here in the first place - some of the other threads are a bit brutal (each to their own and I just don’t read them).
My fiancé, after trying to explain the whole Alicegate saga thought I’d become ‘obsessed’ with Tattle and worried it wasn’t good for my mental health! I swiftly told him to calm down and carried on reading. But have outed myself many a time by laughing out loud at the comments here and on the Hinch thread! After showing him some of the comments/pictures he’s no longer concerned about my mental health re: Tattle!

Reactions: 17
I swear to holy Jesus I’ve got COVID-19 so I am down on my knees and praying he “does an AXA” soon else it’s gonna be a long 7-14 days

Reactions: 7
So let me get this right, her nan dies on March 4th, and on March 7th he posts a shit ad that causes a load of backlash, and puts him in the press, then having to issue an apology. Nice supportive husband there. What a cock. Feel a little sorry for Mod in that household. Only a little mind.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.