MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you lovely! And lmaooo double blocked, iconic 💓

Omg my love how are you getting on?? I meant to ask but I swear covid sucks time out of us, I hope this isn’t insensitive but at least you’re killing two birds with one stone here, you’re getting a bit more bang for the stay at home buck than most now 😂 Plus, it’s not as if you’re missing out on fun BBQs etc cos no one’s allowed to congregate!

You must have amazing patience and calm to not have asked about gender, I was beyond excited to find out! It was quite difficult as her legs were together, they said apparently there’s always a degree of uncertainty but surely if it’s a boy there’s an irrefutable dangle (???) so I do trust it, I’m not going full FOD and discussing baby genitals beyond this don’t worry. I loved seeing her spine with all its knobbly bits, rib cage & long legs kicking she is really properly cooking away it’s mad.

Hahaha thank you for the kindest of gifts, funnily I’m using quarantine to unfollow a lot of brands and influencers following all the fab advice I’ve received here (and from you!) about silly things you’ve been #influenced into buying by brand mama.

Lock down is almost a blessing as it’s a weird alternate state of being where consumption beyond what you actually need (Loo roll, veg, meat, mortgage, council tax) has just ceased to be? I wonder what #influencers are gonna do when their back log of campaigns dries up.
I have an 18th birthday to buy for and am being a consumer a lot more when I normally try to avoid it.... does she need rose gold balloons and a decorated room for her birthday? This year yes as we need to make up for being in Lockdown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Incredible right? Had covid 19 for 10 days (which 10 days were they) clearly not the latest 10 days because he’s managed 7 posts including his shopping toilet roll vid, out on the beach for clean up and fod knows how many stories including him jumping around like a fool to the body coach. The previous 10 days he was world book daying, apologising, inappropriate ADing and other shite. He lies like a rug! What a bell end! #desperate

My new theory is that’s he’s hitting up all the lad dads, done with his Texas hunz, trying to create the gram equivalent of Nuts magazine.
Fodding Ada he’s such a liar! All that arse licking jumping around to Wicks a few days ago! He really is an attention seeking twit! I have friends who have tested positive and a sister with secondary lung cancer who is locked up at home!
He makes me so angry!
Also cue the ‘toddler’ ‘appy birfday singing! He’s not ill/hasn’t been ill.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake the man is an actual bleep. Clammie did what Clammie did but Jesus if I had to put up with snide crappy comments and slights from my husband of all people, I’d call him a twit to his face and not anonymously!!
She probably had, but Sly is FAR to thick skinned to take it on board!! Took a headline-making scandal for him to even register it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fucks sake the man is an actual bleep. Clammie did what Clammie did but Jesus if I had to put up with snide crappy comments and slights from my husband of all people, I’d call him a twit to his face and not anonymously!!
Agreed :/ Do we suspect he doesn’t actually want her back? He could have done a lot more to fight her corner when the wolves descended, but he didn’t. He’s chosen to ignore her existence for months, and now he’s back to.... publicly shame her?! Don’t get me wrong they both love a quid & will do anything for a bit of cash but there’s something very dark there, it’s spooky. Like the house lol 🧟‍♀️

I have an 18th birthday to buy for and am being a consumer a lot more when I normally try to avoid it.... does she need rose gold balloons and a decorated room for her birthday? This year yes as we need to make up for being in Lockdown 🙄
Is this your daughter’s 18th? Happy birthday bless her!! Yeah I agree balloons and all OTT indoors fun are a must, what plans did she have beforehand? God what a weird time to be alive :/

Reactions: 4
Soz HuNz I really need to catch up properly, I'm neglecting the thread here so much 😭
Only just saw Sly's latest post but, excuse me if someone has already pointed this out, that breathing quote supposedly from Clammie, popped up in a meme already about 2 weeks ago 🙄 poor attempt at being hilarious Fodcliffe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely! And lmaooo double blocked, iconic 💓

Omg my love how are you getting on?? I meant to ask but I swear covid sucks time out of us, I hope this isn’t insensitive but at least you’re killing two birds with one stone here, you’re getting a bit more bang for the stay at home buck than most now 😂 Plus, it’s not as if you’re missing out on fun BBQs etc cos no one’s allowed to congregate!

I hate to say it but you so right. No fomo necessary here!! It makes no difference to me whatsoever as I was on lockdown anyway! Leg is much better but hurts like duck at night so I'm using the convalescing excuse to home educate my kids with a very hands off approach!
Why can't I quote properly on this things??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Soz HuNz I really need to catch up properly, I'm neglecting the thread here so much 😭
Only just saw Sly's latest post but, excuse me if someone has already pointed this out, that breathing quote supposedly from Clammie, popped up in a meme already about 2 weeks ago 🙄 poor attempt at being hilarious Fodcliffe
how are you getting on?

print screens for ur convenience x

44863265-2189-43B5-8E61-C47BEF941EAA.png

67D49344-286C-4AFA-BBD2-054A5E892C97.png

So he’s claiming he’s got covid? What a prick

When did he have it? In a parallel bleeping universe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He had covid but apparently he also had the time to take a door off its hinges for absolutely no reason ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If he had covid, he'd know. I know people in hospital with it, it's not just a bloody cough and cold. He's a dick. An absolute dick.

And ps. She's back. Wonder what that reaction will be.... Totally testing the water for her return. And ps who are her friends!!!!!???? Thought she's slagged them all off?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed :/ Do we suspect he doesn’t actually want her back? He could have done a lot more to fight her corner when the wolves descended, but he didn’t. He’s chosen to ignore her existence for months, and now he’s back to.... publicly shame her?! Don’t get me wrong they both love a quid & will do anything for a bit of cash but there’s something very dark there, it’s spooky. Like the house lol 🧟‍♀️

Is this your daughter’s 18th? Happy birthday bless her!! Yeah I agree balloons and all OTT indoors fun are a must, what plans did she have beforehand? God what a weird time to be alive :/
Pub meal and pissed 🙈🙈 but with all the family and her bf 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s genuinely very attractive I just can’t understand why she doesn’t reach out for help re her styling, I know it’s meant to be ~crazy bestival fun~ but it still misses the mark.

CCAB1AC0-CFEE-46EB-8703-5528655B0037.jpeg

Maybe they got this strain of covid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if you let anybody near you if you have been ill. I’m wiping down handles and light switches like a loon and none of my family have been ill. Nobody is allowed in the house and we are staying away from family and friends. What a dick. 🤬

Reactions: 3
I hope more and more people call him out for this bullshit! There’s no time for him to have had it - doesn’t he forget he documents his whole bleeping life!

In what context has Clammie been shown?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh man, I don’t know. Does Clemmie really have friends to be chatting with, or are they just testing the waters?

And wtaf is she wearing? If she approved of that photo then we all need to realise that she’s absolutely cool with FOD’s posts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh man, I don’t know. Does Clemmie really have friends to be chatting with, or are they just testing the waters?

And wtaf is she wearing? If she approved of that photo then we all need to realise that she’s absolutely cool with FOD’s posts.
Don’t you all wear things like that around the house, just me ??!

/sarcasm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.