MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she wearing and why does she look like she’s pushing her boobs together?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought if she is a 'key' worker, she would be way too tired or busy for this bullshit. Also if he had this deadly virus, why would you sprawl out practically on top of one your kids? Dumb and Dumber.🕺💃🤳
They haven’t had the virus, he’s lying .

Imagine being so desperate for attention you’d pretend to have a disease that’s killing off 100’s of people every day all over the world.

Reactions: 27
They’ll be hoping that they can wheel out St Clem in the midst of the public feeling such love towards the NHS. They’ll be hoping that they relaunch St Clem and take advantage of this.
They are so bloody easy to read

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think the reemergence of Clammie is in response to the discussions here about him hating her? I still don’t reckon she’ll make her return to IG but she’ll be loving all the ‘misssssssss yoooooooo MOD’ ego flattery drivel 🥱 Anyway, I’m glad to see she still looks like a bleeping twit, she’s nothing if not predictable is our Clam. That Bestival type stuff looks so dated doesn’t it. Get a new trick Clammie! And virtual house party with her mates... please. Spare us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t you all wear things like that around the house, just me ??!

/sarcasm
I thought my leggings and hoodie ensemble was fairly normal given the circumstances. I didn’t realise I needed to order a quarantine ready leopard print jumpsuit and ugly sunglasses to wear indoors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought my leggings and hoodie ensemble was fairly normal given the circumstances. I didn’t realise I needed to order a quarantine ready leopard print jumpsuit and ugly sunglasses to wear indoors.
When your order arrives be sure you team it with a jaunty Kick...

Those were the days, eh, Clam?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm currently watching Happy Gilmore - Slymon is TOTALLY Shooter out of it! Looks and slime and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone done a headcount on the likes from “mumfluencers” on that wee little piccy?

Agree, it’s a bit odd the Bestival get up.
No creativity them too.

Reactions: 7
So he started seeing symptoms 2 weeks ago yet 11 days ago he was filming about lack of loo roll in a supermarket and 10 days ago he was out on the beach.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just caught up on this thread. Brilliant!
Has anyone seen this clip before? Absolutely cringed watching it.

Argh I've only just, like, seen this, because, like, I've been so busy having to run my own magnesium salt baths and massage my own face, like, because childcare is so expensive. What absolute insufferable twats 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The only thing on the internet worse than her 'costume' is people over the age of 15 doing stupid idiotic tik toc dances. Been waiting for him to get on that bandwagon with the little earners.👯‍♀️🕺🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair to Clammie she’s lost some timber and that’s defo not an M&S smock dress. I’ve seen those tits pushing up to a bloke before🤔Oh that’s right, that bloke she got off with on that reality show. Same tits, different day, different bloke...standard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The only thing on the internet worse than her 'costume' is people over the age of 15 doing stupid idiotic tik toc dances. Been waiting for him to get on that bandwagon with the little earners.👯‍♀️🕺🤳
Over 30’s have ruined tik tok. Can’t the younger ones have anything of their own. No wonder Generation Z hate us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh man, I don’t know. Does Clemmie really have friends to be chatting with, or are they just testing the waters?

And wtaf is she wearing? If she approved of that photo then we all need to realise that she’s absolutely cool with FOD’s posts.
As long as he is playing and making his entertainment videos away from her, she will be a happy leopard.🕺🤳🐆

Reactions: 6
Oh god that outfit is a bit tragic. Reminds me of the scummy mummies and their ‘hilarious’ catsuits. I definitely think this is a definite scrape of the barrel for the old Texas huns, who are going to be absolutely fawning over clammie’s return.

• Haha
Oh god that outfit is a bit tragic. Reminds me of the scummy mummies and their ‘hilarious’ catsuits. I definitely think this is a definite scrape of the barrel for the old Texas huns, who are going to be absolutely fawning over clammie’s return.
Where's Clemmie?? .....playing in the dress up corner hun.🐆

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.