MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@heretoreaditall2019 sorry I missed your baby girl news, big congrats. Made it feel so much more real when we found out, loved being able to refer to him as he and not it.

I loved the NHS clapping, don’t want seeing that dick doing it to ruin it all (good job I’m double blocked!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww thank you!! & YES but we're referring to her by it now so I'm scared of 'ruining' it ahead of the time? And people say they had to see the baby before they 'knew' the name, how did you guys (with kids) do it??
Not to derail away from P. Foddy but wanted to say congrats! We decided not to find out the sex of our baby as we wanted the surprise. My mum was convinced it was a girl, always referred to it as she/her- lo and behold I had a boy :ROFLMAO:. To be fair she didn’t care one bit but was just so convinced it was a girl it was a shock! In relation to names we had a name picked out for either eventuality and then had a ‘back up’ list in case once we met baby we felt our chosen name wasn’t right. But the minute our son was born and I looked at him I knew the name was right as did my fiancé. Best bit of parenting ‘advice’ I was given was to ‘follow your gut instinct, it won’t let you down’. I’m sure the name you’ve picked out is perfect for your daughter.

Back to Lord of the Salads - did anyone notice he referred, in reply to a comment that his wife was a key worker also - do we think this could mean she’s back at work or is he just trying to be relevant with his huns?

5D432A56-3029-49C4-A628-4AE512F109A9.jpeg

Reactions: 4
can he ever just be nice about her? just split up if you dislike her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@heretoreaditall2019 congrats on your girl, I have one of each and both fab ❤ We have been on lockdown since last Friday, which feel like forever with a dog and 2 hyper kids. Trying to homeschool but every day gets less and less 😫 Making bread and Papier mache tomorrow. Keep well x
FOD implying he and Clammie both got covid19 then he’s blabbering about going to the shops? duck you 🤜🏻🤜🏻

Reactions: 5
Omg. HE DID NOT SAY THAT. What is wrong with him. That's 1000 times worse than what she did (calling him a twit).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@heretoreaditall2019 congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family- despite everything that’s going on, it’s such a joyous and lovely journey for you ❤❤❤
Are you thinking of starting an insta account for your baby and getting lots of freebies 😂😂😂 oh wait, we don’t exploit children 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@heretoreaditall2019 congrats on your girl. We found out as well and I am so glad as I was convinced it was a girl and it was a boy haha. 34 weeks and shitting myself. Was so surprised when my midwife said my blood pressure was normal as my anxiety has been through the roof!

It is one thing for you to call you husband a twit on an anonymous forum but to make a whole post about how much of a nag she apparently is is so much worse! Clearly don’t get his joke but I would be furious if my husband told his 100 Instagram followers how unreasonable I am being (yes I am unreasonable at times) but would be ordering a divorce if he said that to his 980k (haha) followers..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Recovering quicker than her" - He is STILL trying to make out they had coronavirus but not properly saying it as he's knows it's a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s not even trying, he’s positive they all had it. This is so inappropriate. There are people dying every day from it and he’s using it for engagement. Disgrace.
When does he think they suffered from this virus? He’s a twit who would have plastered the whole family being ill all over his platform.

He’s a bloody liar!

Reactions: 18
Fod's greatest hits

His passive aggressiveness towards her has always been apparent...

1585299959974.png

Aww thank you!! & YES but we're referring to her by it now so I'm scared of 'ruining' it ahead of the time? And people say they had to see the baby before they 'knew' the name, how did you guys (with kids) do it??

And omg therapy on Skype sounds amazing, and he's right but you still feel guilty don't you!! I do gratitude lists and I should do them more when feeling like this but it's hard.

Also MOVIE LIST please do share - I watched the Platform the other day, it's really dark/a bit gory (had to look away) and there's definitely implied sexual violence so proceed with caution but it was quite an immersive experience? Like I'm not a film person and was 100% captured by it the whole way through, no tattle checking at all?!

You're right & that's actually what they say in early recovery, one day (or hour / or 15 mins) at a time. Today's news (not that any of us with anxiety should be watching it right now) said how the 12 weeks is a huge ask for anyone to step out of society and how they're considering MH during this period so they are aware of how difficult it is?? Although as she said the reduction in stress from commuting is good, and tbh having the flexibility to do the washing up / clean the kitchen whilst you make ur normal teas in the day is nice. So not all hell !!

Thank you for being here though I'm so glad we have our SOD tattle fam xxxx
I don't have kids (or even a husband yet), but I know I want to call my daughter River ever since I heard it in the movie Serenity.

I still told T that I don't feel like I deserved to see him, when there's so much bigger things going on then then me being in my privileged bubble- where my biggest complaint was not even leaving my flat. I would also recommend journaling which I haven't done since I left my diary back at my parents house.

Omg I watched the platform yesterday too! I thought the concept was good. This is what else I have on my sticky note

Just mercy
Dark waters
Almost Family
The banker
The assistant
Radium girls- 2020
Brooklyn 2015

I am working my way through ER, Star trek.

We should make T-shirts. #strongtattleclub

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
When does he think they suffered from this virus? He’s a twit who would have plastered the whole family being ill all over his platform.

He’s a bloody liar!
Incredible right? Had covid 19 for 10 days (which 10 days were they) clearly not the latest 10 days because he’s managed 7 posts including his shopping toilet roll vid, out on the beach for clean up and fod knows how many stories including him jumping around like a fool to the body coach. The previous 10 days he was world book daying, apologising, inappropriate ADing and other shite. He lies like a rug! What a bell end! #desperate

My new theory is that’s he’s hitting up all the lad dads, done with his Texas hunz, trying to create the gram equivalent of Nuts magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@heretoreaditall2019 Congratulations on having a girl!!! I'm very happy for you. You will be a lovely mum. You are the NHS of this thread after your kindness to me when I had my surgery. I shall be gifting you with a sweatshirt that says 'Mama' on the front and a mug that says 'is it wine o'clock yet.' You can then cross over to the other side and set yourself up as an instamummy.

Fod's post really shows what a petulant little hole he is. Again, with the mentality of a 15 year old brat. Passive aggression towards his wife and then faking corona. 'Please notice me!! I'm here! Please notice me!'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning! I've missed loads! @heretoreaditall2019 - congrats! We never found out, my first was a girl and the other two pregnancies were so different to her that we knew they were boys ❤ Names are so difficult especially with my husband 🙄

Joe Wicks this this morning.... shout out to the Hooper Family... 🙄 *for duck sake* From Sunderland 🤣🤣🤣

I'm a bit fed up of social media just now and spent most of the time digging in the garden, (getting away from the kids including the eldest teenager who is usually only here 2 days a week!) the Lockdown has forced our hand and WE ARE having a veg patch. Thought I had a fever last night...but it was sunburn on my cheeks 🙈

The Private Sector are SHITTING themselves, these are the companies that make the country run - my husband is at work. He's not essential but part of the company is - it is a local family business who are very worried and don't trust the government/think they are eligible for the 80%.... my husband is one of very few people who can actually make money for them just now and hopefully make a dent in their £35k a week wages bill.... 😔

I just can't be bothered to even watch FOD, he's so irrelevant 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s not even trying, he’s positive they all had it. This is so inappropriate. There are people dying every day from it and he’s using it for engagement. Disgrace.
@heretoreaditall2019 Congratulations on having a girl!!! I'm very happy for you. You will be a lovely mum. You are the NHS of this thread after your kindness to me when I had my surgery. I shall be gifting you with a sweatshirt that says 'Mama' on the front and a mug that says 'is it wine o'clock yet.' You can then cross over to the other side and set yourself up as an instamummy.

Fod's post really shows what a petulant little hole he is. Again, with the mentality of a 15 year old brat. Passive aggression towards his wife and then faking corona. 'Please notice me!! I'm here! Please notice me!'
15? You are being to generous, more like a12 year old know all.🕺🤳

Reactions: 3
Fucks sake the man is an actual bleep. Clammie did what Clammie did but Jesus if I had to put up with snide crappy comments and slights from my husband of all people, I’d call him a twit to his face and not anonymously!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@heretoreaditall2019 sorry I missed your baby girl news, big congrats. Made it feel so much more real when we found out, loved being able to refer to him as he and not it.

I loved the NHS clapping, don’t want seeing that dick doing it to ruin it all (good job I’m double blocked!)
Thank you lovely! And lmaooo double blocked, iconic 💓

Omg my love how are you getting on?? I meant to ask but I swear covid sucks time out of us, I hope this isn’t insensitive but at least you’re killing two birds with one stone here, you’re getting a bit more bang for the stay at home buck than most now 😂 Plus, it’s not as if you’re missing out on fun BBQs etc cos no one’s allowed to congregate!

You must have amazing patience and calm to not have asked about gender, I was beyond excited to find out! It was quite difficult as her legs were together, they said apparently there’s always a degree of uncertainty but surely if it’s a boy there’s an irrefutable dangle (???) so I do trust it, I’m not going full FOD and discussing baby genitals beyond this don’t worry. I loved seeing her spine with all its knobbly bits, rib cage & long legs kicking she is really properly cooking away it’s mad.

Hahaha thank you for the kindest of gifts, funnily I’m using quarantine to unfollow a lot of brands and influencers following all the fab advice I’ve received here (and from you!) about silly things you’ve been #influenced into buying by brand mama.

Lock down is almost a blessing as it’s a weird alternate state of being where consumption beyond what you actually need (Loo roll, veg, meat, mortgage, council tax) has just ceased to be? I wonder what #influencers are gonna do when their back log of campaigns dries up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.