MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hail SaladDressing, formerly known as prettyvacant 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I bow down to your eminence

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: Hooper House of Horrors: The House that Grey-ed to Death

Anyone else a Hammer HoH fan? I loved these when I was young!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@SaladDressing is that you pretty vacant??
It's meeeeee I've come home--aahhh 🎶

Glad to be of service 😏

Available for weddings, bar mistvas... or any other weird idea @SaladDressing comes up with 🤣
Haha give me a few sleep deprived days and I'll come up with some shite!

The MOD/FOD threads are so imaginative- we have conjured up a parody classic novel, a compilation of dedicated hit tunes, a prayer, various spin-off stories, a card game..... I've missed loads no doubt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Full title was: Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window
Thanks to @Cabbagepatch for this one with 51 votes in total...View attachment 95038
View attachment 95039
Yay! So proud.

Yaaaaaay love it love it love it! You are a literary wonder, @Cabbagepatch
@houseofhoop you did a fabulous job spinning a new thread 💛 and I have mega LoLz over your new username every time 🏚
I wanted to change my name to Lord Salad but people might think I'm a fella and I don't want any Hun action 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m working on the full song list for Now that’s what I call FOD 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fod must be sitting on his hands at the moment what with the possibility of being outnumbered in a quarantine situation. These are my content predictions for when he comes back.

1. A serious post about looking after ones loved ones and taking pleasure in small things during these hard times.

2. A picture of a deserted b and q which will allow for all manner of fod dancing.

3. A kitchen disco featuring the twins to while away the minutes.

4. Mother’s Day. A lovingly prepared tray to take to mod. Except she won’t feature as she’s in the attic rocking backwards and forward mumbling.

5. A serious post about intelligent, middle class ways of entertaining your middle class children. This will feature wooden board games and books.

6. Isn’t it useful to have gousto now the shops are all shut?

Have I missed any?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Fod must be sitting on his hands at the moment what with the possibility of being outnumbered in a quarantine situation. These are my content predictions for when he comes back.

1. A serious post about looking after ones loved ones and taking pleasure in small things during these hard times.

2. A picture of a deserted b and q which will allow for all manner of fod dancing.

4. Mother’s Day. A lovingly prepared tray to take to mod. Except she won’t feature as she’s in the attic rocking backwards and forward mumbling.

5. A serious post about intelligent, middle class ways of entertaining your middle class children. This will feature wooden board games and books.

Have I missed any?
Number 4 🤣 on her cardboard phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Have I missed any?
Ohhhhh for Mother’s Day he can make her her favourite veggie breakfast!!! And then all the huns can message and ask for the overly complicated recipe so that they too can toast bread, smash avocado and learn that someone has to make the watercress 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do we think this could be it? No more FOD?
I've wondered about this too as I did about Clammie after Alicegate.
Why is no one from the press camping outside their house in the bushes for a glimpse in a comedy glasses and tash combo?! It would have happened in my day 🤣

Do we think this could be it? No more FOD?

That’s a thing of beauty. Bouffy hair and everything.

Hey @Titfer how about the FODFather -
Axa made him an offer he couldn’t refuse....
@rainbowlemon Fodfather poster when you have time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhhh for Mother’s Day he can make her her favourite veggie breakfast!!! And then all the huns can message and ask for the overly complicated recipe so that they too can toast bread, smash avocado and learn that someone has to make the watercress 🤦🏻‍♀️
People who post pictures of Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day presents, personal birthday gifts...to quote @Dogmuck ..’boils my piss’ because these are personal, intimate gifts that are best kept private. MOD and FOD do this (or used to do this!) because they felt they had to prove a point... ‘look at us..see...we are happy and loving...’ just makes you look desperate love. Remember that picture/ poem thing in a frame FOD did for MOD ages ago on Valentine’s Day where he’d written out the lines of ‘oh my darling clementine’ how unoriginal. And she posted really bloody early in the day so she must of got it and already had her camera out to take a photo. He probably did it just for the gram anyway..’go on love, post it, post it now..quick.. for the likes ... and tag me in...’ Ffs, just enjoy the day!!
That’s all.
I’ve had my rant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Realistically we all need to face the fact that there might be no more fod...can muti tool fill the void? He’s too basic even by fod’s standards. We’ve been on a journey with fod..I don’t think anyone can take his place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Realistically we all need to face the fact that there might be no more fod...can muti tool fill the void? He’s too basic even by fod’s standards. We’ve been on a journey with fod..I don’t think anyone can take his place.
This is soooo true! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had that tune in my head all day....arghhh
Me too and when I do my best to get rid of it, the piano bit is still there on loop 👂🐛

I've wondered about this too as I did about Clammie after Alicegate.
Why is no one from the press camping outside their house in the bushes for a glimpse in a comedy glasses and tash combo?! It would have happened in my day 🤣

@rainbowlemon Fodfather poster when you have time!
FFS I meant @Titfer on The Fodfather poster 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so sorry! I got you and @rainbowlemon mixed up I don't know why! Mind you, I keep scrolling through the thread looking for my own post and wondering who was cheeky enough to steal my profile pic 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
There’s no way multi tool could fill the
void. Sure, we could ridicule him but this only worked in terms of his weird similarity / copycatting of FOD. Without The FOD, such ridicule would all seem so ... empty 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s no way multi tool could fill the
void. Sure, we could ridicule him but this only worked in terms of his weird similarity / copycatting of FOD. Without The FOD, such ridicule would all seem so ... empty 😂
Bank Holiday Market FOD would have no content if it wasn't for Slymon. He was probably the inspiration for having twins!

@houseofhoop I think your forecast may be right. He needs to post something to trigger the Huns into drool mode then he'll have some self-love material to crack on with for the weekend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.