MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fod must be sitting on his hands at the moment what with the possibility of being outnumbered in a quarantine situation. These are my content predictions for when he comes back.

1. A serious post about looking after ones loved ones and taking pleasure in small things during these hard times.

2. A picture of a deserted b and q which will allow for all manner of fod dancing.

3. A kitchen disco featuring the twins to while away the minutes.

4. Mother’s Day. A lovingly prepared tray to take to mod. Except she won’t feature as she’s in the attic rocking backwards and forward mumbling.

5. A serious post about intelligent, middle class ways of entertaining your middle class children. This will feature wooden board games and books.

6. Isn’t it useful to have gousto now the shops are all shut?

Have I missed any?
Looooool, these are great, is it bad I don’t think he’ll mention Mother’s Day because he’s all about the ££ and she fumbled it for them? But how can he avoid it?! Maybe focus on the girls and him being a saviour dad by organising a breakfast that has zany comedic catastrophes fresh for the gram? But never ever mention or show social anthrax wife lest the tides turn (again).

It’s the first MD since the scandal, ooooooo. Will she be rolled out from the crypt again, sausage roll in hand? It’s such a shame you can’t do polls on tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bank Holiday Market FOD would have no content if it wasn't for Slymon. He was probably the inspiration for having twins!

@houseofhoop I think your forecast may be right. He needs to post something to trigger the Huns into drool mode then he'll have some self-love material to crack on with for the weekend!
Trigger the Huns into drool mode 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited to say, that would be an amazing thread title 🤣 Trigger the Huns into drool mode #houseofhooperlaunch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
. "Mother’s Day. A lovingly prepared tray to take to mod. Except she won’t feature as she’s in the attic rocking backwards and forward mumbling."

Absolute. Gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
V interested to see how all the instafloggers respond to the Coronavirus issue, expecting lots of ‘support small businesses (that send us free tit)’ and ‘kindness’ posts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People who post pictures of Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day presents, personal birthday gifts...to quote @Dogmuck ..’boils my piss’ because these are personal, intimate gifts that are best kept private. MOD and FOD do this (or used to do this!) because they felt they had to prove a point... ‘look at us..see...we are happy and loving...’ just makes you look desperate love. Remember that picture/ poem thing in a frame FOD did for MOD ages ago on Valentine’s Day where he’d written out the lines of ‘oh my darling clementine’ how unoriginal. And she posted really bloody early in the day so she must of got it and already had her camera out to take a photo. He probably did it just for the gram anyway..’go on love, post it, post it now..quick.. for the likes ... and tag me in...’ Ffs, just enjoy the day!!
That’s all.
I’ve had my rant!!

My favourite was when they went for that weekend away and one of them uploaded the world’s cringiest video of Clem opening a present from Sly, think it might have been a ring or necklace. It was so staged and so awkward. It was peak MOD and FOD though, not even being able to go for a weekend away without uploading a load of nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think this could be it? No more FOD?

That’s a thing of beauty. Bouffy hair and everything.

Hey @Titfer how about the FODFather -
Axa made him an offer he couldn’t refuse....
This is poor.... phone apps aren't as good as photoshop 🤣🙈
PhotoGrid_1584127116651.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Fod must be sitting on his hands at the moment what with the possibility of being outnumbered in a quarantine situation. These are my content predictions for when he comes back.

1. A serious post about looking after ones loved ones and taking pleasure in small things during these hard times.

2. A picture of a deserted b and q which will allow for all manner of fod dancing.

3. A kitchen disco featuring the twins to while away the minutes.

4. Mother’s Day. A lovingly prepared tray to take to mod. Except she won’t feature as she’s in the attic rocking backwards and forward mumbling.

5. A serious post about intelligent, middle class ways of entertaining your middle class children. This will feature wooden board games and books.

6. Isn’t it useful to have gousto now the shops are all shut?

Have I missed any?
Sanitary products perhaps? As he's so in touch with his feminine side....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My favourite was when they went for that weekend away and one of them uploaded the world’s cringiest video of Clem opening a present from Sly, think it might have been a ring or necklace. It was so staged and so awkward. It was peak MOD and FOD though, not even being able to go for a weekend away without uploading a load of nonsense.
Oh! I remember that so well! It was so cringe worthy, she had a face on her like a slapped arse! 🙄
Wasn’t impressed with his present 🎁
Queen bee Clemmie obviously expected more of course.

Reactions: 9
People who post pictures of Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day presents, personal birthday gifts...to quote @Dogmuck ..’boils my piss’ because these are personal, intimate gifts that are best kept private. MOD and FOD do this (or used to do this!) because they felt they had to prove a point... ‘look at us..see...we are happy and loving...’ just makes you look desperate love. Remember that picture/ poem thing in a frame FOD did for MOD ages ago on Valentine’s Day where he’d written out the lines of ‘oh my darling clementine’ how unoriginal. And she posted really bloody early in the day so she must of got it and already had her camera out to take a photo. He probably did it just for the gram anyway..’go on love, post it, post it now..quick.. for the likes ... and tag me in...’ Ffs, just enjoy the day!!
That’s all.
I’ve had my rant!!
Many of the people that I’ve known that have posted pics of valentines, Mother’s Day gifts etc, in the past, are no longer together. Couples who post ott declarations of love too. I’ve been with my partner 22 years. Neither of us have ever felt the need to do this.

Reactions: 15
Many of the people that I’ve known that have posted pics of valentines, Mother’s Day gifts etc, in the past, are no longer together. Couples who post ott declarations of love too. I’ve been with my partner 22 years. Neither of us have ever felt the need to do this.
Us too, 24 years. Would feel very weird to declare my love for him on Facebook etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm soooo late to the party but the house of hooper (horror) account is now private as far as I can see?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Us too, 24 years. Would feel very weird to declare my love for him on Facebook etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
Us also. 20 years and never felt the urge to post about....anything! (Except when FOD did his ridiculous ad on Saturday)

Reactions: 4
He must have some Pavlovian tit going on at 8.30pm on the nights he doesn't post. Can you imagine his twitchy insta finger going to look for likes every 3 seconds and then sadly putting the phone down when he remembers there's nothing to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.