Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Praise be- FODster has already thought of this for us back in 2017 and has you covered hun.

xxx

#FODsgreatesthits

1)Valentines day.

View attachment 98891

2)Mother's day

View attachment 98892
Looking at these pics, the sad empty truth of the reason behind why there is no Mother’s Day post from him this year - because no-one paid him to! Clearly, if there’s no ch-ching for him, he ain’t gonna bother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Morning my friends - just need to go round and touch you all and give you all a Coronavirus free hug 🤗- when I couldn’t get into Tattle today I thought I’d lost you all for good 😢
Thank god it’s back on line 💪🥰😍

Also if I was FOD I’d have been buying bots and throwing out content like there’s no tomorrow with us lot off line 😂

• Haha

EchoRomeo

It’s not just fat jokes that people are saying are un-pc in this time, pregnancy ones too. In the US most (all?) fertility treatments were stopped, even people who had started to take meds/spent money/etc. I’ve read in a few places that baby boom jokes aren’t going over well.

But it’s FOD, he can’t be all things to all people. If everyone can’t take take a joke (look at your follower count there FOD!), it’s only because everyone is over-sensitive and he’s trying to make us laugh.
That’s happened here too. Mine hadn’t started but is postponed indefinitely. I know of loads of people who were literally about to have embryos implanted and they have had to be frozen instead. Others were half way through treatment and have had to stop, meaning that all the money they spent on drugs (thousands not hundreds) has gone down the drain. If I see another post about a baby boom in nine months... 🤬🤬

• Sad

Slatternly

He’s gone all princess di on us with his ‘I can’t be all things to all people’ we need Martin bashir to interview him about their being 4 daughters in his marriage and he can go all sad eyed about the fact that it’s all give give give and no one appreciates him.

What a cunt.

I think he will die a slow death rather than disappearing. His self righteous, petulant school boy response today suggests he felt exactly the same about IWDgate. It’s everyone else’s fault for not ‘getting’ Fod. The irony is, he’s so easy to get...utterly basic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm now wfh indefinitely and Tattle is the only thing keeping me sane. Need more FOD content to discuss, immediately.
You might have to branch out 😆

The inghams have taken all of their children out of school because they got offered a free holiday to the Maldives. They got really sunburnt on their first day and she's ranting at the cheap suncream. They're finding it way too hot and boring. The company that gave them the freebie have disabled their social media. It's such a messy soap opera 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
And what's with the fucking pink background on all his apology/explanation posts. Has anyone told him women can see other colours as well?

Sorry - back again. Just seen he's told someone in his comments who said he was increasingly out of touch with most people's line of thought "I'm sorry I don't tow the line".

JESUS, MAN. What did that £££££ education get you? I went to an inner city comp and I know it's "Toe the line".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Emmadale

VIP Member
Just been blocked on my other account!

Somebody had put where’s Clemmie blah blah so I put she’s been practising lockdown since November! Prob blocked within 20 mins!

Probably a good thing as his smug face would make me want to smash my phone at the moment!

• Haha
  • Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
He seems to be big in Iran.
Can you imagine him sitting with his private school career advisor when he was 16; “What are your career plans; your aspirations for the future?”

Well Sir, I‘d like to be filming myself in public places and sharing it with strangers, generally arsing about in exchange for free gifts. I would like kids as well, so that I can use them in my silly videos in exchange for loads of money. Ultimately Sir, I’d like ’To be big in Iran.’ “

Last edited:
  • Haha

allybongo

Chatty Member
I just can’t fathom out why he is still posting. Clemmie must be so embarrassed. If my husband was to post that sort of shit to the 200 odd people on his Insta. I. Would. Die. And then knowing that everyone is ripping the absolute piss out of him. How is she not mortified?

She soooo fancied herself as achingly hip and cool. Saw her self as some sort of hipster fashion type. She really needed a cool husband to help her in that role. Not this insufferable bellend who is about as funny as a dose of herpes.

• Haha
  • Heart

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Anyone remember those cut out dolls you'd get in girls comics in the 80s? You'd cut it out and stick it on cardboard then cut out different little paper outfits with fold over tabs to attach to the cardboard mounted doll....
He has a Clemmie sized one. He got 'her' out at Christmas, on holiday and last night. She's sooo fun, Cardboard Clam. Livens up the ol' gram feed when Huns are dropping off quicker than an international viral attack.

Those two are their own strain of virus I swear. Pretty sure the kidlets would have gotten ill also? AND if Fodz n Clamz were so poorly what the fuck was he doing taking the kids to the beach?!

Yoo hoo Mr & Mrs Snooper - newsflash: you're still both cunts. Start a new social media site for yourselves , Cuntsagram. You'll reign over it forever.

(Just woke up - grrrrr)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Got a bit of a high opinion of himself hasn't he? Comparing his ill placed toilet humour to opera singers and trained musicians providing light relief on Italian balconies *facepalm*

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Right we are only 3 days in to this shit...someone is gonna have to take, Joe fecking Bodycoach twat, out. I’m prepared to pay 💰 BIG for any of you trolls who are also assassins. If I see another video of people doing the 9am workout with their kids then I’m gonna do some damage. FOD, Stacey Solomon, Mrs Meldrum, pink bath twat, multitwat...fucking hell its boring af, I thought these people were #inspirational #contentcreators #shamazing..or am I just miserable menopausal twat? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Thought if she is a 'key' worker, she would be way too tired or busy for this bullshit. Also if he had this deadly virus, why would you sprawl out practically on top of one your kids? Dumb and Dumber.🕺💃🤳
They haven’t had the virus, he’s lying .

Imagine being so desperate for attention you’d pretend to have a disease that’s killing off 100’s of people every day all over the world.

Slatternly

God how I love placing god in imaginary posh twat situations. If it all goes tits up for the fod on the ad front, I think we should pool some money together and sponsor him to act out scenarios of our choice. Fod lolz fodder. A bit like what he does with the twins but for our benefit.

Possible scenarios:

1. Fod in primary school. Hand up all the time even though he has no clue what the answer is. Teacher can’t stand him.

2. Fod losing his virginity and spooning the girl afterwards and calling her ‘baby’ and asking her if she liked it.

3. Fod chatting girls up at freshers week.

4. Fod having an argument with mummy and flouncing off and slamming the door because she didn’t find his prank funny.

5. Fod goes to Thailand.

6. Fod accidentally on purpose takes 10 ecstasy tablets by mistake and looks like that bloke on a yacht that went viral a while back.

The possibilities are endless..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
It’s been so slow on here due to no-show FOD I have been lurking over on the coronavirus thread... man alive, it’s fast moving and ... testy! People are calling each other cunts and everything ... will continue to lurk for the snippets of useful debate but I think I prefer our more relaxed vibe 🤣
Cunts, you say? BRB 👋👋👋

• Haha