Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So he started seeing symptoms 2 weeks ago yet 11 days ago he was filming about lack of loo roll in a supermarket and 10 days ago he was out on the beach.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

CakeQueen

FOD is making me cross now. I finally make an account so I can join the conversation and he decides to mess it all up and stop posting. So, so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Titfer

Chatty Member
A few weeks ago he was trying to be a public service with misleading information, then he tries to sell us insurance and now claims he's only here for the LOLs - 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't know how to articulate this very well but all his posts are just really unfunny and unoriginal and about a week too late. They never seem to hit the mark. Spose at least it's cheering me up a bit - he really doesn't know how ridiculous he looks does he
YES THIS. I was scrunching up my face like eurgh how naff is he, he's just really... budget? Underwhelmingly dull? Just everything from the sixth former wardrobe to the meaningless content, he's like Lorraine Kelly - he says so much without saying anything at all, but has major Jim Davidson creepy misogynist vibes :(

It's like when ur poor mate with low self esteem has a god awful bf who pops up to things uninvited, she's too downtrodden to realise what a weirdo he is, he's too socially ignorant to realise he's a grown man who shouldn't want to be at a girls night in the first place ergo should fuck off, and you internally scream the whole night through cos he keeps fucking talking and you just want it to end x

• Haha
Reactions: 26

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
His latest post was so misjudged. Read the fucking room, you idiot. And why are people still sticking up for him?!! And his stories! I am cringing with second hand embarrassment. The thing with trying to ‘help people forget about the serious stuff through laughter’ is that you have to actually be funny. Something he is not and never has been. What a total and utter dickhead.

Reactions: 25

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Happy monday loves.

1584971407819.png

It’s absurd behaviour definitely, especially from someone that puts so much personal information out online (I mean the floor plan of their house for starters, when his wife feels horny, private convos with the kids, the list is endless) the omission of mentioning her on IWD and now Mother’s Day actually feels like an intentionally cruel snub?
When they last had sex too. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I see he has gone on the offensive “ if you don’t like It tough” acting as if he is Churchill rallying the masses, no you are just some nobody who got lucky by having curly haired twins; but your days are numbered, enjoy it while you can. You can’t help yourself and all arrogant people come a cropper eventually just ask your wife
I know, he doesn’t realise how fragile his little tower is. “Don’t you know who I am??? I’ve got curly haired twins dammit! TWINSSSS I tell you!! CURLYYYYYYY”

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’m fucking DEAD. This is hilarious! Fantasy FOD is so much better than the real thing! FOD on ecstasy I would pay big bucks to see 🤣🤣🤣

7. FOD throws up in the back of Jonno’s mum’s (head of the local WI) car after drinking three cans of weak lager at his first house party and is made to apologise with a bunch of flowers the next day

8. FOD gets initiated into the sixth form rugby team by having a piece of flaming loo roll stuck up his bum and cries about it afterwards

9. FOD falls in love with a ladyboy in Thailand
10. FOD passive aggressively chases a working-class girl who lives in Halls because he wants to be ‘like common people’ - but ends up being beaten up by her brother when he loses at pool.

11. FOD loses his wallet in a Spearmint Rhino’s, goes back the next day to claim it but has to do an hour’s washing up duty before the bouncers let him leave.

12. FOD tries out being a DJ at a techno / house club night but gets his drink spiked and gets arrested for stripping off naked and running down the high street with his penis tucked between his legs.

13. FOD tries his hand at fruit picking whilst backpacking through France farm and gets stung by a swarm of wasps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
That’s pretty significant, isn’t it? No public statement of thanks for the mother of his children to show the world (and all the fawning fans that miss her) that he loves and supports his wife? Just echoing silence - it feels as though he’s throwing her under the bus. The instaguns would have lapped it up - he could have shown the twins messily preparing breakfast and being cute, I’m stunned that he didn’t seize the opportunity to claw back some numbers.

And he didn’t thank his own mum, what a clot. Maybe British Mother’s Day isn’t important enough and he’s waiting to American Mother’s Day 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Aboveallelse

I pray corona virus makes every empty greedy grabby vacuous instaflogger obsolete. So many of still completely out of touch with what is going on in the world. Still adding clothes, makeup and luxe goods. We can't f*#£@%ng go out anymore. We don't need any new anything!!! Some pause, quiet and consideration to heal the world and humble the the people. Amen
I've lost interest in all social media over the last few weeks. And now I delete you horrible Instagram app too! #Iamliberated

• Heart

BeckyTheMaid

House of hooper still only has 9 pics, I'm assuming of the ugly H sign they did on the grid. Fancy trying to start a new ig page right before you fuck up with an ill-thought out ad story. Oh how the below average continue to fall

• Haha
Eurgh the stitched ad.

Wouldn’t exactly class them as a small independent brand though, would you? Their social media assets / website / App Store presence all suggest significant investment and not a local family biz. He’s so insincere / inauthentic.

67ACA9D1-5877-474D-97BC-38331B175C1C.png

The app is a fucking AR app not just a point of sale - this would have cost a fair fucking chunk. Not sure if hive design are the parent company or the app agency (? usually the client would upload tho) but really dishonest to suggest purchasing through them is supporting small biz “at a time like this”

And back again soz, design hive is a parent company as per their own T&Cs, with a HQ in SW1 #shopsmall

D183FA53-54C5-4606-85CB-A92371A48593.png

Quick look on companies house using the details they provide -

Take a gander for yourselves but certainly not a nana on Etsy is it.

But feel free to get ur bespoke curtains as the country slides into recession 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

GildedButterfly

Where do these people come from? I almost sicked in my mouth reading the comments on that beach post.

I await the mass onslaught of shitty Mothers Day ads. I wonder what Sly will patronise us with today? Ironing boards? Last year their was a couple of fairly innocuous posts swiftly followed by this beauty the following day.
knee deep in women?? The fuck .. he sounds like Jay off The Inbetweeners.

Also sexual desire when talking about his young daughters? Mans tapped in the flippin’ head.

• Haha