Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Google has this feature called google insights- which lets you see the number of searches for a particular term/thing.

View attachment 97160

F*ck m* if 100 different people were searching for my child in one month alone .

@Si next post idea:

Making a donation to your local food bank.
These aren’t search volumes it’s an index, they don’t share actual volumes (you can get it through paid google SEO products but even that’s a range)!

Which is scary as the reality is probably >100 searches, the fact it’s not an entirely flat line is worrying tbh. What happened June 19? Bestival? How creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Rosieee

VIP Member
Someone please find a new thread tittle with covid-19 in it, I’m so lame can’t think of anything lol

Reactions: 1

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
he has been busy - I’m blocked. I reckon he has been going through old posts as the last time I commented on his page was over the BBQ. I bet he is in ‘self iso’ (like Reno) and frantically blocking anyone who has dared be critical in the last 6 months.
There’s only 1 comment showing on his thread 🤔 what’s that all about or can others see more

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Hello all 🙋🏼‍♀️ Another long time lurker here that’s finally decided to take the plunge 🙊 when I couldn’t get on yesterday I had a bit of a panic and realised how much I enjoy coming here so thought I better start to contribute! Also, just tried to click on the Alice account link but it won’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️ Looks like they’ve got rid of her account?
Welcome QC! No it’s still there @AliceInWanderLost <—-click on that and her account details come up and then go into messages (bottom left)

Yep. It is. But FOD wouldn’t know that. The douche.

Let’s add it to the compilation.
“Oh my darling Clementine, you are gone from the gram forever, now the platform is all mine”.

Or not. If he doesn’t return with wacky content.
Love it @Cabbagepatch

Jumperoo62

Had a quick look at the beach vid. I see the employees did the work whilst he supervised!
Haven't looked through the comments yet. The story WTF?! #ad #ad #ad and swipe here 🤦🏻‍♀️ FoDders, maaaaate I've more fear of catching a dose of dickhead via your swipe up than anything else right now.
(Message re: isolation below, didn't wanna flood the Fod business!)

Thanks muchly for the well wishes, Fodsters 💛 much appreciated and better than thoughts n prayers! My throat hurts a lot, temp. controlled with paracetamol, still coughing, no more aches but no other symptoms so fairly confident it's just a badly timed throat infection 🤞 although I work in a hospital, it's private sector and contrary to popular belief we don't get treated better. No privileges in regard to healthcare or shopping for essentials in these tough times. No guidance from work other than the standard stuff in the media (oh and fod of course!) XxXxX
mai glad you’re doing ok!

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Hope you get well soon Salad Dressing.🤧😷🤒

I just looked at the Norris Nuts,😱🤑

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bizboz

The fact that she came back after being banned on the Alice account always makes me LOL. She ‘hated’ Tattle that much that she had to make a second account to blow smoke up her own arse. And the OD’s are probably still reading this thread daily, it’s just that MOD has finally learned that she has to do it without contributing but I bet she’s absolutely itching to slag off some of those who turned against her 🤣
Why was she banned?

Soz HuNz I really need to catch up properly, I'm neglecting the thread here so much 😭
Only just saw Sly's latest post but, excuse me if someone has already pointed this out, that breathing quote supposedly from Clammie, popped up in a meme already about 2 weeks ago 🙄 poor attempt at being hilarious Fodcliffe
how are you getting on?

print screens for ur convenience x

44863265-2189-43B5-8E61-C47BEF941EAA.png

67D49344-286C-4AFA-BBD2-054A5E892C97.png

Mustard

VIP Member
Noseydogs_margate have reposted an appeal from a church for tinned good for food bank and other users if anyone is in that area.