MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and multi-twit just did a post about Nursery Drop-Off! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope you're okay my love, this is making me lol because it's so overly familiar
Im watching fod and his wacky antics through a morphine haze and it’s giving me life. It’s just a broken leg. Nothing life threatening. X

@Slatternly I think we need to have a comp for ideas on what backhanded tit you can say to FOD.

Like: why can’t people lighten up, clearly Simon (he is a father) is just joking posting that pillow picture, he’s obviously not doing it to be nasty Cos he shows pictures of his own girls with no clothes on and in private in bed with pillows and stuff. Lighten up people! #bekind
@Slatternly I think we need to have a comp for ideas on what backhanded tit you can say to FOD.

Like: why can’t people lighten up, clearly Simon (he is a father) is just joking posting that pillow picture, he’s obviously not doing it to be nasty Cos he shows pictures of his own girls with no clothes on and in private in bed with pillows and stuff. Lighten up people! #bekind

Yes to the comp. I have six weeks off and my aim is to post every day and not get blocked or get blocked and know hes reading. This is a lot more gratifying than my leg rehab targets.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Enjoyed his response of, "Lighten up," to someone calling him out on taking that photo of the stranger at the airport.

His follower count certainly is... :sneaky:
That was me, and I definitely made a point of saying that he was sharing to ‘nearly’ a million followers.

This person needs to come to tattle if they aren’t already. And FOD just confirming he is a bleep with his reply
Yaaas @Motherthreebeige you are doing great work out there in the trenches
Why thank you Megatron

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I adored book day in the 90s with the free book token you got that was like a fake cheque, I got to go to Ottakers (which was otherwise a mega treat) and pick up one of the limited edition books with it and it was blissful! I’d have probably skipped school entirely had the current set up been in place cos duck that, it would have been twice as bad loving books and seeing that carry on and not being able to join in properly?!
Ottokars!!

Sometimes I actually think we are the same person.

Yesterday I went to a random wee bookshop and got a special WBD copy of a Bing story - traded for a voucher. Yes it was for the children but I felt like a don.

This is what it’s about, not making stupid bleeping costumes up or worse, buying them year in year out for one day’s wear.

Anyway guys, as you were.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Brilliant. I’m going to carry on with the thick hon bot thing with a vague splash of discomfort that he will be unable to quite put his finger on....#bekind whilst #implyinghesacringtasticcunt

I’m in hospital so I’ve got time on my hands to play fodbot

If he blocks me he reads on here:
Love this! We did the same on multidad's post! Just badmouthed FOD and it's still up there:

"I agree! I loved following FOD, but think he rather sold his soul in exchange for all the freebies and the digital footprint he created for his kids was so weird. I was a complete nobody, but even I could find their address online and the schools the kids attend. It's disturbing to watch him now as he desperately losses followers with his clearly staged photos. He never even fully disclosed his #ads either. "

Mrsst1974 @rainbowsandseasalt oh how far the mighty fall and yet others choose to follow the same path...#mindboggling

Brilliant. I’m going to carry on with the thick hon bot thing with a vague splash of discomfort that he will be unable to quite put his finger on....#bekind whilst #implyinghesacringtasticcunt

I’m in hospital so I’ve got time on my hands to play fodbot

If he blocks me he reads on here:
Haha! Can you post "you're so gorgeous" next? 😆

Im watching fod and his wacky antics through a morphine haze and it’s giving me life. It’s just a broken leg. Nothing life threatening. X

Yes to the comp. I have six weeks off and my aim is to post every day and not get blocked or get blocked and know hes reading. This is a lot more gratifying than my leg rehab targets.
Ha! This is the best one yet, Hun 😆😘

• Heart
I saw this on Luisa Zissman’s stories today (appreciate she can be like marmite for some) in relation to pics of kids in WBD costumes and it instantly made me think of FOD, sorry Salad 🥗.

PS: Long time lurker of this thread - bloody love it. The photo edits are on point also!

D4398C8A-4370-4FAD-A860-00B7D0953D57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw this on Luisa Zissman’s stories today (appreciate she can be like marmite for some) in relation to pics of kids in WBD costumes and it instantly made me think of FOD, sorry Salad 🥗.

PS: Long time lurker of this thread - bloody love it. The photo edits are on point also!

View attachment 91446
She needs to tell her bestie Sam Faiers

Reactions: 12
I find Zizzman so very problematic, basically she’s a twit, hangs round with twats, and has a voice that could grate cheese BUT she’s clever and speaks a lot of sense. And in this case is BANG ON.

I just wish she didn’t hang around with quite so many intellect vacuums.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.