MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know those feelings so well. I had 4 surgeries in 5 yrs, all of which meant I was in a cast for the majority of my recovery time and taking strong pain. It improved once the effects of the surgery wore off but the first 5-7 days were horrid and I felt really sorry for myself! Hope you manage to get some sleep x

Aah thank you. I think the effects of all the drugs are making me cry..plus the pain. However, silver linings when it comes to being here for honbot god duty! I will not miss a thing as it’s about the only thing I’m capable of doing!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh so 4 years old children can consent to semi naked pictures of them being posted online for everyone to see. You learn something new everyday.
I don't believe they really can. I was still making stupid decisions at 24.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. agha just you for your service.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we think MOD will ever make a comeback or is she gone for good now? Seems like the longer she leaves it, the harder it will be to come back and maintain a following, but at the same time, she can’t come back and just pretend nothing happened. I’m so intrigued to see how it plays out
I hope for her sake she leaves Insta alone. It was clearly toxic for her. I know she has a private account but I don't think she is able to handle a public account where she would receive criticism sometimes. She could never engage in debate on her MOD account but just shut people down. She was defensive and childish. I hope she is happier away from Insta but she must cringe at her husband's antics. I'd really have to run a mile the other way in embarrassment if my husband twatted about on his phone in public the way FOD does.

Reactions: 13
If they had both just quit when it all happened it would be done and dusted by now.

I don’t think if it was my husband I could deal with him still posting all the time.

If they had both just quit when it all happened it would be done and dusted by now.

I don’t think if it was my husband I could deal with him still posting all the time.
If it was my husband I’d probably divorce him, it is so far removed from how we live our life that I probably wouldn’t have married him in the first place!

The parody account needs to happen for sure.... Just need time to dedicate to the cause!
So Pocohontas if you could kindly get your arse down the the beach and start swigging wine from a bottle we would be most grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh his timing is so bleeping crap! I'm only just in from work due to a stupidly late handover. I'll have to check his page before I shower now. He's so selfish!
He couldn't post this morning like a normal parent.... Prime Time Posting 🙄🙄

Oh the faux humble bit at the end about him making his children happy. He thinks it’s making all the women’s insides go mushy but our insides are mushy in a bad way. Oh fod you funny, clever, little eccentric scamp you. Only you fod. #bestdad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.