MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Zizzman so very problematic, basically she’s a twit, hangs round with twats, and has a voice that could grate cheese BUT she’s clever and speaks a lot of sense. And in this case is BANG ON.

I just wish she didn’t hang around with quite so many intellect vacuums.
I know what you mean! I can’t get on board with her though. Guilty by association. Also too heavy on the social media and showing off etc I just don’t get that lifestyle at all.

Reactions: 5
Im watching fod and his wacky antics through a morphine haze and it’s giving me life. It’s just a broken leg. Nothing life threatening. X

Yes to the comp. I have six weeks off and my aim is to post every day and not get blocked or get blocked and know hes reading. This is a lot more gratifying than my leg rehab targets.
omg bless you, morphine is the worst I hope you get taken off it ASAP and feel better soon! are you allowed out in those 6 weeks?!

Ottokars!!

Sometimes I actually think we are the same person.

Yesterday I went to a random wee bookshop and got a special WBD copy of a Bing story - traded for a voucher. Yes it was for the children but I felt like a don.

This is what it’s about, not making stupid bleeping costumes up or worse, buying them year in year out for one day’s wear.

Anyway guys, as you were.
🥰🥰🥰 wait how did you get a voucher?!

Right the single use-ness is also a bit eeep too isn’t it!

I know what you mean! I can’t get on board with her though. Guilty by association. Also too heavy on the social media and showing off etc I just don’t get that lifestyle at all.
agreed re lifestyle and I think she’s a massive Tory isn’t she? She’s said some really vile things in the past, forgetting that without wealthy parents & husbands she’d be in the same position tbh 🙃

I agree with her post though. No adult would ever schedule in time to hang out with your kids would they so why would they follow you on Instagram to see them...

Reactions: 4
@Slatternly a post-surgery morphine haze was enough for me, I don't know how I'd cope with the FoD factor adding to the experience 🤪
Your aim to post a comment once per day is serious #lifegoalz I'm in awe! Seriously though, wishing you a quick and successful recovery x
(Plus,of course, the obligatory #thoughts 💭 n #prayers 🙏 )

Reactions: 4
Post surgery pain, fatigue and depression mean I have no Darlene inside me today. I will dig out my inner Indiana (I how collectively we’ve got through nearly every us stAte to describe the honbots) tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I saw this on Luisa Zissman’s stories today (appreciate she can be like marmite for some) in relation to pics of kids in WBD costumes and it instantly made me think of FOD, sorry Salad 🥗.

PS: Long time lurker of this thread - bloody love it. The photo edits are on point also!

View attachment 91446
Soz meant to say I actually feel quite liberated today for not posting any pics of my two for world book day. Although my school did dress as an adjective so it was much easier as no costumes required - posh and sporty! Plus it got them thinking about words and which ones were adjectives 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Post surgery pain, fatigue and depression mean I have no Darlene inside me today. I will dig out my inner Indiana (I how collectively we’ve got through nearly every us stAte to describe the honbots) tomorrow.
I know those feelings so well. I had 4 surgeries in 5 yrs, all of which meant I was in a cast for the majority of my recovery time and taking strong pain. It improved once the effects of the surgery wore off but the first 5-7 days were horrid and I felt really sorry for myself! Hope you manage to get some sleep x

Reactions: 1
Latest post about being ignored by all four kids - he could do the same post about his wife, or the brands couldn’t he. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BINGO! Laughing at this comment: the brief account of sympathy Vs the detailed querie about the wife 🤣🤣🤣
I love the well intentioned comments that force them to recall what a mess they’re in. Why would Clem - the actual social pariah - come back when her husband is dead to brands just by association... it’s amazing he’s bothered keeping up with it all tbh.

Reactions: 6
His story about proving he’s an adult. duck off you cuntish bleep, you patronising twit faced bleep.

bet he read on here how we all said he appeared so childish.. I am the puppet master!!

what can we make you post next??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
His story about proving he’s an adult. duck off you cuntish bleep, you patronising twit faced bleep.

bet he read on here how we all said he appeared so childish.. I am the puppet master!!

Such an adult rehashing precious videos - different clothes to change the tyre then back in the car in the original jumper/hat/twit combo

He must think we are as thick as he is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got the same bleeping jacket as him.
this makes me question my whole existence 😱
At least I don’t wear a beanie like I’m some sort of NSYNC wannabe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I am the puppet master 🤣

I’ve got the same bleeping jacket as him.
this makes me question my whole existence 😱
At least I don’t wear a beanie like I’m some sort of NSYNC wannabe
Oh my FOD 😲 what are you going to do?!

It’s a Full House! I’m screaming BINGO
A strong, sweet lady. Sweet 😂 Lady 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This came up as sponsored page whilst flicking through stories just now. 'Salad Money'
A loan shark for healthcare workers!
🥗💸
I wonder if he has gone into business to make ends meet? I remember when desperation drove Ian Beale to become a loan shark on EastEnders in the 80s/90s.... It drove him nuts! []

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think MOD will ever make a comeback or is she gone for good now? Seems like the longer she leaves it, the harder it will be to come back and maintain a following, but at the same time, she can’t come back and just pretend nothing happened. I’m so intrigued to see how it plays out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.