MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I’ve missed this completely. What are the rugby rumours?
I think that person was winding us up, they said they saw her buying condoms too. I know nothing about Rugby but I’m guessing there isn’t a local professional team, and if you were a professional sportsman would you choose to live in Ramsgate?!

Edit: plot twist, she’s having an affair with the multi dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think that person was winding us up, they said they saw her buying condoms too. I know nothing about Rugby but I’m guessing there isn’t a local professional team, and if you were a professional sportsman would you choose to live in Ramsgate?!
Probably alice herself....

I don’t think pro rugby players paid much really. Also he (this fictional player) might not be pro.... just play for a local team...

Reactions: 4

Edit: plot twist, she’s having an affair with the multi dad.
Thank you- I honestly laughed out a loud at the last bit! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

Someone posted a few threads back that she was seeing said rugby player, but the post was subsequently deleted and forgotten in the ether.
Tattle wouldn't have deleted that, they must have deleted it themselves. Anyone know who posted it?

Reactions: 5
Probably alice herself....

I don’t think pro rugby players paid much really. Also he (this fictional player) might not be pro.... just play for a local team...
I have a friend who’s married to a rugby player who plays for his country (idk what you call that, a national player?) and they’re comfortable but yeah, not footballer comfy. I assumed it’d be a well known one for someone to ID them out and about together ?

gonna go look at these Thanet wanderers thank you @Sweettutu x

edit: nah as much as I don’t rate her morality she could get a tier or two better than someone that’s playing bleeping gravesend fgs. 😭 I want a scandalous ritzy affair with someone who is good enough to be on one of those bbc sports commentary shows, only for the drama obvs !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think I’ll get away with not getting blocked? It’s fairly innocuous? Place your bets please

Damn. Can’t post the screenshot.
Oh no he’ll answer that in all seriousness I reckon..... he’ll think you’re a true hun! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Brilliant. I’m going to carry on with the thick hon bot thing with a vague splash of discomfort that he will be unable to quite put his finger on....#bekind whilst #implyinghesacringtasticcunt

I’m in hospital so I’ve got time on my hands to play fodbot

If he blocks me he reads on here:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant. I’m going to carry on with the thick hon bot thing with a vague splash of discomfort that he will be unable to quite put his finger on....#bekind whilst #implyinghesacringtasticcunt

I hope you're okay my love, this is making me lol because it's so overly familiar

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ooh such elegant backhanded-ness!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Natures photo frame 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

what an absolute bell cheddar. Not an artistic, aesthetic, cerebral cell in his bleeping body.

total and utter moron.

Also claiming the pillow pic is a joke is lame af. It wasn’t. You got called out.

IS YOUR WIFE OK HUN OR HAVE YOU LOCKED HER IN THE ATTIC?? While u take natures photo frame pics after drop off (wtf)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been pondering and it probably has been said already but.... Clemmie has majorly fucked up!

She had a USP that could go on and on - cute children end up going to school and refusing participate and your content is a goner.... when my youngest was little I ran a small craft business from home as did a few people I know - as our kids have gotten older, we can leave the house more and whilst a small minority have kept it up - most of us have moved on to the next phase of our lives which I assume most instahuns will have to do as well.

But Clemmie, oh Clemmie you could of had it made.... midwifery is her career, she (I think) was one of the first on Instagram.... the book deal, the blog, a pioneer... she could have run with it for years.

What a silly vulva.... 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Slatternly I think we need to have a comp for ideas on what backhanded tit you can say to FOD.

Like: why can’t people lighten up, clearly Simon (he is a father) is just joking posting that pillow picture, he’s obviously not doing it to be nasty Cos he shows pictures of his own girls with no clothes on and in private in bed with pillows and stuff. Lighten up people! #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.