MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"No I just asked her like a normal human being"

FYI Slymon: that's not what normal human beings do.
What did he actually ask the flight attendant to do/say?
Now I’m blocked by FOD I feel left out 😭 I was getting right into this thread a few back, now I’ve unfollowed the triplet sellers, had to block budget Clemmie, and been blocked by FOD, so I’m reliant on you lot and your witty assessments for entertainment!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Screen shot it instead
Ooh ooh thank you!! This is gold!! Surely she did NOT just come out with this?! Most people would find that offensive, and I’m pretty sure she isn’t one of his previous flight attendants. Such bullshit!! Bullshittttttttt arrgghhhhh

Reactions: 7
It’s YOUR family Sly not you (or you’re)
If you spend all this time editing your videos then at least spell it right FFS. Back to school.

Ooh ooh thank you!! This is gold!! Surely she did NOT just come out with this?! Most people would find that offensive, and I’m pretty sure she isn’t one of his previous flight attendants. Such bullshit!! Bullshittttttttt arrgghhhhh
No he asked her to say it. Fake fake FAKE! Nothing new there then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s YOUR family Sly not you (or you’re)
If you spend all this time editing your videos then at least spell it right FFS. Back to school.

No he asked her to say it. Fake fake FAKE! Nothing new there then.
He’s as thick as tit, I can never quite believe he’s got such a decent job! Can’t even grasp basic SPAG! If an Emirates flight attendant suggested I was running away from my family, I would be genuinely offended. I’m no snowflake, but professional people just don’t say that kind of stuff, and I simply do NOT believe she would remember him. Or maybe the Burton jeans and face like kohlrabi jogged her memory??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No he asked her to do it... There is a screenshot of the comment on the previous page I think.

Reactions: 2
Confession...

I actually liked Slymons hide and seek video, it really made me laugh.
U ok Hun? 🤣
I didn’t mind it. His smug face and his smug interactions with people ruined it for me. When he’s filming himself he must get some looks. He’s such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
U ok Hun? 🤣
I didn’t mind it. His smug face and his smug interactions with people ruined it for me. When he’s filming himself he must get some looks. He’s such a dick.
He really has nothing to be smug about! A legend but only in his own lunchtime. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The jig is up, Slymon!

You can flood your grid with the twins, but luckily for them, they'll be in school soon, and the USP of four pretty blonde girls disappears as they grow older and want privacy.

No one cares about you being in Business - the actual frequent flyers rolled their eyes at you. The cabin crew sniggered behind your back.

In a bid to stay relevant as hapless dad you might fabricate a meeting with the school - 'The teacher sat me down and said my daughters tree drawing looks like an enormous penis!'

The truth is that now, the internet has been saturated with twins - they're more interested in the rarer higher-order multiples - triples, quads, quints and have an active interest in following them throughout life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
U ok Hun? 🤣
Nah I'm probably not okay tbh I'm the other side of this- my husband works away and I have 3 kids under the age of 3. I would LOVE to go away on business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The jig is up, Slymon!

You can flood your grid with the twins, but luckily for them, they'll be in school soon, and the USP of four pretty blonde girls disappears as they grow older and want privacy.

No one cares about you being in Business - the actual frequent flyers rolled their eyes at you. The cabin crew sniggered behind your back.

In a bid to stay relevant as hapless dad you might fabricate a meeting with the school - 'The teacher sat me down and said my daughters tree drawing looks like an enormous penis!'

The truth is that now, the internet has been saturated with twins - they're more interested in the rarer higher-order multiples - triples, quads, quints and have an active interest in following them throughout life.
The older girls aren’t even blonde, so it’s likely the twins won’t be long for long.

Reactions: 4
Just had a peek at 'oliviabynature' and blimey she makes 'arielle charnas' look fat 😝😂
That is seriously scary, maybe I’m very stupid but I didn’t think anyone could be that slim.... I have to say I’ve never bigged up (scuse pun) MoD, but at least she has a relatable figure

Reactions: 7
He’s on some kind of crazed countdown until his moneymakers start school in September. ‘Make them look cute, make them look like a couple of tearaways. Every. Chance. You. Get.’ At least he’ll then get to publish his inevitably massive, overly sentimental and metaphor-laden drivel accompanying a photo of them in their school uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arrr I’ve been in a new baby bubble and I’ve got SO much to catch up on!!! what number thread did Alicegate all kick off on?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If he’s currently away with work then at least the kids will get some rest bite from his relentless shite 😅💪. Does that also mean we will or will he have spent all weekend working on shite content to slop out daily? More reno? Or the holiday home comp? Is it likely he will do posting during his work trip? Will he find (hunt out) some foreign phallic imagery so he can say penis and snigger? God what a wanker 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.