MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh she is real alright 🤣
Delve deeper into the archives and you'll see her Christmas tat - she is proper off her nut from about October and then the come down begins in new year- the threads on here are funny!
She's like a teenager in some old leathery skinned body - her food habits are attrocious and her daughter is a spoilt brat! Her grammar makes me sweat too!
Are you talking about Kyree Loves? If not she must have a double, starts on her Christmas prep before Easter:eek:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
And what’s with the pint glasses full of toffees? And the weird bad scrabble hangy things? It’s like prison craft
Uh-huh..... I know, right 🤣 she does huge tat projects she calls 'art attacks' just wait til you see her itching throughout her stories. I swear down she's got a touch of the scabies about her 🦗
duck knows how they afford all the tat- she works down the 2p slots on Felixstowe seafront apparently... She just had her conservatory pulled down and some glorified she'd put up this last week - she refers to it as 'the build'
She made the workmen a scattering of bikey roast potatoes on a baking tray as a snack in between boomeranging them - she's off her face on something and she defo reads her Tattle thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning @Bizziebody - thanks for bringing us back on track. We’ve gone a bit feral in here tonight - think it’s the cleaning products coming from the Hinch page.
But you are 💯 correct FOD is either stupid or trying to appeal to a young audience. I’m plumbing for the former 😜
God morning🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pauvre Clemmie - ‘ow will she cope toute seule avec les enfants? She can play ou est le tit game with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fod just wants to show off that’s he’s in business Class. Because he has a very important job don’t cha know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Convenient he posts about a work trip after tattlers started doubting if he still had a job....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Convenient he posts about a work trip after tattlers started doubting if he still had a job....
I thought that too! We were all talking about if he had a job just a couple of days ago and then...hello...here’s the proof!
twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyhoo... Back to FoDders- someone has called him out... Not guilty!
No Sly it is not normal to ask the flight attendant to do this, you bleeping knob. It’s down right sodding weird.
So she obviously has no clue who he is, he had to ask her to read a script haha!!!

Also, he’s losing followers faster the MOD did I think...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm confused, was that load of hide and seek crap to let everyone know he is off on a work trip?
Is he now in Australia?
Yikes, maybe he's got a freebie ticket to the Bushfire Fundraising concert with Miley Cyrus .🤪😁
I have no idea when it is being held though.

Fod just wants to show off that’s he’s in business Class. Because he has a very important job don’t cha know
Such a shame he didn't drop or lose his stupid phone during that load of drivel getting to the airport, what a jet setter/complete knob head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Confession...

I actually liked Slymons hide and seek video, it really made me laugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No need for sorry! I was sort of impressed as I would have no idea how to do that fandango editing - but then I’m not a SOD with 991k followers..
I literally had no idea about that (the US family vloggers) and Jesus ducking Christ they all end up in prison? It’s a crazy world.
congrats on your pregnancy, by the way. Like others on here, I read your posts with interest. Always in awe of your data skills!
I just gasped at my desk - alone - as he’s now at 990,897 followers!!! Yes! He’ll definitely be sub 990k by the end of the week!

And thank you so much x 2! It’s literally my job rather than an innate talent hahaha. And thank you / bless you 💓🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The annoying thing he probably 100% blames Clemmie for losing his followers...I’m counting down the days until a separation is announced and FOD rebrands himself as a single dad of four. Husbands of Kentucky stay at home moms - beware!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.