MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s SO annoying, you are right. Always talking about her ‘babs’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm trying desperately not to search the names so far on the list but I have 3 nights off work so what's one to do?! Cheers for putting it together @CrouchEndTiger 🙌

- I've got as far as Meldrum 😴💤
- FFS the dog has a page and also sells hoovers - did I read that a few comment back??!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
- The husband is safe from any Hun action on that oilrig but I did spy a vid on his stories which is obvs him and his oily pals playing table tennis.... I tried to slow the vid for a gawp at the colleagues 🤪 yup I'm shallow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
soz to make the fun list dry but I might use them to look at my like to comment rate ratio to see how FOD is compared to his equally annoying peers. Still think he’s buying likes.

Somewhere in Mississippi tonight there’s a country hun asking her husband why he isn’t more like this British jet setting #playboy as she re watches his insta video for the 40th time x
go for it.

Do you have software that can sniff out BS and smugness !?!?! and rank them on it! Mamalinauk would knock the rest out of the park 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg sorry I didn’t mean it like WRONG just he’s clearly gone on and found a tutorial on how casey neistat does his airport run videos and replicated it.

See yes the youth (lol) make such good tit on there but in America the family YouTuber/vlogger is a huuuuge deal. I’ve mainly heard of it cos a lot of them are abusers and end up in prison??? But I assume most of them don’t they just hang out in their huge cardboard mansions and go to drive throughs. Their culture is a lot more buy buy buy stuff stuff stuff which suits the SODs, but how they thoroughly monetise it outside of ad sense is beyond me, it’s not as if they can do midwestern mall meets? But adding it to our 2020 SODs sweepstakes!
No need for sorry! I was sort of impressed as I would have no idea how to do that fandango editing - but then I’m not a SOD with 991k followers..
I literally had no idea about that (the US family vloggers) and Jesus ducking Christ they all end up in prison? It’s a crazy world.
congrats on your pregnancy, by the way. Like others on here, I read your posts with interest. Always in awe of your data skills!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It must be easy if he can do it, you’re right.
ugh, who knows. YouTube seems to be saturated with yoof, I honestly think he would be far too much of an oldie to attract any serious viewing figures when up against all those trendy gaming/lifestyle dudes
I always think FoD must look like a right tosser running around talking to his phone ‘making movies’.
No! This is a massive new problem for us (Tattlers) all the instatwats are absconding to YouTube because they don’t have the same restrictions on ADs, plus they don’t need the ADs because YouTube kindly puts the Fuxking things in the posts and pays the twats! Also they can wax lyrical about their inane shite in longer videos...with tit effects. Plus you can’t comment on their tit. I have to say if FOD goes over there, he’s on his own. I just went and looked at Meldrums YouTube- a video about tidying a bookshelf in her kids room...that is what life has come to..I think there was more but the rusty nails I started inadvertently sticking in my eyes stopped me watching. Jesus wept, what the duck is wrong with people, when I have days that boring, I’m ashamed to tell anyone let alone record it and put it out to bore the rest of the world 🤦‍♀️

No need for sorry! I was sort of impressed as I would have no idea how to do that fandango editing - but then I’m not a SOD with 991k followers..
I literally had no idea about that (the US family vloggers) and Jesus ducking Christ they all end up in prison? It’s a crazy world.
congrats on your pregnancy, by the way. Like others on here, I read your posts with interest. Always in awe of your data skills!
What? When did you mention your pregnancy @heretoreaditall2019 ? Awww 🥰 Congratulation 😍
Also you know you’re my head of stats and reason when I rule the world, so keep that tit coming 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just did some hinch. Good god. I think she might be single handedly responsible for global warming.

I think I’m stuck in a total insta sustainability bubble but her stories were just pics of nuclear cleaning products which are terrible for kids to be exposed too ! WTAF!!

I like my influencers to have Their cleaning products in reusable Amber bottles with dymo labels and bristle brushes 😂
OMFG I wasn't going to go on her page because I cannot stand any of it but not content with spraying the house (poor dog probably has a nebuliser) she is shoving spray up her nose!!!
I can never ever go on her thread....🤐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Dogmuck You see, I followed two Insta people mentioned here - MOD and DLAM - DLAM I have now unfollowed because of all the inane tit and MOD pulled a Gone Girl.
I’m literally educated by you lot re: all these other insta/ YouTube wankers - I have a quick squizz when one is mentioned and then despair at the world that lets these bizarre creatures carry on their sponsored tit shows!

OMFG I wasn't going to go on her page because I cannot stand any of it but not content with spraying the house (poor dog probably has a nebuliser) she is shoving spray up her nose!!!
Good grief

• Haha
  • Heart
Isn’t YouTube a bit passé though - I thought it preceded the Instagabby generation? It feels like a retrograde move somehow?

Reactions: 3
Omg sorry I didn’t mean it like WRONG just he’s clearly gone on and found a tutorial on how casey neistat does his airport run videos and replicated it.

See yes the youth (lol) make such good tit on there but in America the family YouTuber/vlogger is a huuuuge deal. I’ve mainly heard of it cos a lot of them are abusers and end up in prison??? But I assume most of them don’t they just hang out in their huge cardboard mansions and go to drive throughs. Their culture is a lot more buy buy buy stuff stuff stuff which suits the SODs, but how they thoroughly monetise it outside of ad sense is beyond me, it’s not as if they can do midwestern mall meets? But adding it to our 2020 SODs sweepstakes!
Another Casey Neistat copycat is Alfie Deyes (Zoella’s boyfriend/child). He is utterly awful but his thread is hilarious. One of the funniest.

I just did some hinch. Good god. I think she might be single handedly responsible for global warming.

I think I’m stuck in a total insta sustainability bubble but her stories were just pics of nuclear cleaning products which are terrible for kids to be exposed too ! WTAF!!

I like my influencers to have Their cleaning products in reusable Amber bottles with dymo labels and bristle brushes 😂
I seem to remember she used that most toxic of all the toxic Elbow Grease spray stuff to soak her baby’s bibs with before washing. How crazy is that?! I’ve bought that stuff to clean old plastic patio furniture that has outdoor moss/mould on and it is absolutely disgusting and was overpowering whilst being used outdoors! Hinch must be constantly high on the fumes.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Isn’t YouTube a bit passé though - I thought it preceded the Instagabby generation? It feels like a retrograde move somehow?
Yeah that's what I thought too- plus it's not as neatly set out as insta with its weirdo icons and feral font placement and I can't keep up with the sheer amount of blue ticked Hunnage on the gram anyway.... But I'm away to read the tattle pages anyway. Nosy AF really!

I don't know a lot of the celebs on the threads- didn't watch TV for 10 yrs and I've never got back into it. I'm a total podcast bleep though 😁

Have a look at this one.... She's proper loony tunes!

Reactions: 5
I'm trying desperately not to search the names so far on the list but I have 3 nights off work so what's one to do?! Cheers for putting it together @CrouchEndTiger 🙌

- I've got as far as Meldrum 😴💤
- FFS the dog has a page and also sells hoovers - did I read that a few comment back??!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
- The husband is safe from any Hun action on that oilrig but I did spy a vid on his stories which is obvs him and his oily pals playing table tennis.... I tried to slow the vid for a gawp at the colleagues 🤪 yup I'm shallow!
Her husband is also a peddler of tat who does his own ads sometimes and was also showing his toddler in the bath last week.

Those screen grabs have me in stitches!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah that's what I thought too- plus it's not as neatly set out as insta with its weirdo icons and feral font placement and I can't keep up with the sheer amount of blue ticked Hunnage on the gram anyway.... But I'm away to read the tattle pages anyway. Nosy AF really!

I don't know a lot of the celebs on the threads- didn't watch TV for 10 yrs and I've never got back into it. I'm a total podcast bleep though 😁

Have a look at this one.... She's proper loony tunes!
It’s GOT to be a piss take account? It has to be!!! Her last post with the plastic, sorry - faux - Ikea plants... my brain cannot accept that it is anything other than a joke! The sock crafts?! I never knew such people existed...

Ok... I’ve now discovered Cleaning with Mario... stick a fork in me. I am DONE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Dogmuck You see, I followed two Insta people mentioned here - MOD and DLAM - DLAM I have now unfollowed because of all the inane tit and MOD pulled a Gone Girl.
I’m literally educated by you lot re: all these other insta/ YouTube wankers - I have a quick squizz when one is mentioned and then despair at the world that lets these bizarre creatures carry on their sponsored tit shows!

Good grief
Oh lord I don’t actually follow any of these people (cunts) I take all my cues from here and here alone! This is my chapel, I worship here not to any of those other false self proclaimed IG gods. I found Hinch and Meldrum one night browsing Tattle...I’d never actually been to look at their IG...at that stage. It was the Caroline Flack weekend I wanted to see what others were making of it. I made a comment on Meldrums Thread about dog biscuits (some company offered her dog biscuits when she was using the Caroline Flack story to pity harvest) and I got some big 😂 love for my comment and felt a bit bad/naughty that I had no clue who this woman was that I was taking the piss out of. So I went and looked and all my guilt was instantly washed away as it became clear that she is truly a class AA* twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s GOT to be a piss take account? It has to be!!! Her last post with the plastic, sorry - faux - Ikea plants... my brain cannot accept that it is anything other than a joke! The sock crafts?! I never knew such people existed...

And what’s with the pint glasses full of toffees? And the weird bad scrabble hangy things? It’s like prison craft

• Haha
  • Heart
No sadly not - it’s become more of a thing again. What you’ve got to understand is these narcissist love the sound of their own voices and believe their crowd want more - YouTube = more time of them 😬 it’s all shades of wrong. But I think it’s mostly so they can snide Ads and get paid for views and cross contaminate with their Instahuns

Reactions: 6

Ohhh she is real alright 🤣
Delve deeper into the archives and you'll see her Christmas tat - she is proper off her nut from about October and then the come down begins in new year- the threads on here are funny!
She's like a teenager in some old leathery skinned body - her food habits are attrocious and her daughter is a spoilt brat! Her grammar makes me sweat too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Whilst reading the fod drivel it's so easy to think you're reading an essay written by a young teenager, not an almost middle aged man. So much cringe in every sentence.

• Haha
Another Casey Neistat copycat is Alfie Deyes (Zoella’s boyfriend/child). He is utterly awful but his thread is hilarious. One of the funniest.

I seem to remember she used that most toxic of all the toxic Elbow Grease spray stuff to soak her baby’s bibs with before washing. How crazy is that?! I’ve bought that stuff to clean old plastic patio furniture that has outdoor moss/mould on and it is absolutely disgusting and was overpowering whilst being used outdoors! Hinch must be constantly high on the fumes.
That would explain A LOT!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone save the story of him dancing and wooping on his own in a sparse crowd to the Killers at that Abu Dhabi car thing? Out of all the cringe things he's posted surely that will make him die inside most of all in the future...therefore I really hope it's saved somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst reading the fod drivel it's so easy to think you're reading an essay written by a young teenager, not an almost middle aged man. So much cringe in every sentence.
Morning @Bizziebody - thanks for bringing us back on track. We’ve gone a bit feral in here tonight - think it’s the cleaning products coming from the Hinch page.
But you are 💯 correct FOD is either stupid or trying to appeal to a young audience. I’m plumbing for the former 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.