MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen his IG post going on about his wrinkles? The guy actually looks quite depressed. I agree he's brought it on himself by selling the soul of himself and his kids but for a minute I actually felt a bit sorry for him. I also think for all his talk, he's quite gutted he hasn't got a son. Perhaps all this Insta tit is just him overcompensating.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen his IG post going on about his wrinkles? The guy actually looks quite depressed. I agree he's brought it on himself by selling the soul of himself and his kids but for a minute I actually felt a bit sorry for him. I also think for all his talk, he's quite gutted he hasn't got a son. Perhaps all this Insta tit is just him overcompensating.
I wonder if every time he posts these days, he thinks "this one. This one will do it!", and sits there waiting and waiting for someone, anyone, to get in touch about some sponcon/send him a freebie. And instead his numbers instantly drop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone posted that Clemmie was seeing a rugby player.

I don't know if it was true, but the post was deleted soon after.
There was also a post a few threads back saying she was spotted buying condoms. Remember that??

I think those vanished too.

I thought that. He looks really sad. Walking down the middle of the road. He needs to step away and get some perspective on what’s important in his life. This fake IG world is just that fake. But it’s so important to him. I’ve said before that I think if they’d both done that back in Nov things might be different for them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if every time he posts these days, he thinks "this one. This one will do it!", and sits there waiting and waiting for someone, anyone, to get in touch about some sponcon/send him a freebie. And instead his numbers instantly drop!!
I have no sympathy for them now the insta gravy train has been derailed by his own wife, prior to Alice gate they were both so smug and convinced they were real celebrities. Mod in particular, arrogant twit that she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was also a post a few threads back saying she was spotted buying condoms. Remember that??

I think those vanished too.

I thought that. He looks really sad. Walking down the middle of the road. He needs to step away and get some perspective on what’s important in his life. This fake IG world is just that fake. But it’s so important to him. I’ve said before that I think if they’d both done that back in Nov things might be different for them now.
Yeah I remember those!

Funny formatting as it's split between two pages of the PDF, but just rolled my eyes at this — yet another example of him getting a dig in at her. The "Is that what you told me to say?" seems to me to be along the same lines of him making out that she's the stern, non-fun one of the duo.

Screenshot 2020-02-20 at 10.22.08.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Rev the wrinkles post - why would he say old lady wrinkles and not old man wrinkles? The willy mention was so unnecessary and inappropriate. He did not have those wrinkles as a child as you can see from the recent childhood pictures he posted. If I had wrinkles like that, I would certainly be getting some Botox to soften them as much as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Rev the wrinkles post - why would he say old lady wrinkles and not old man wrinkles? The willy mention was so unnecessary and inappropriate. He did not have those wrinkles as a child as you can see from the recent childhood pictures he posted. If I had wrinkles like that, I would certainly be getting some Botox to soften them as much as possible.
I agree his terminology is at times misogynistic, the willy thing is gross but christ, aging is a part of life...botox is not a must, a lot of the time the face compensates elsewhere anyway. Let's go back to calling him out on exploiting his kids, insulting the way he looks is just petty....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree his terminology is at times misogynistic, the willy thing is gross but christ, aging is a part of life...botox is not a must, a lot of the time the face compensates elsewhere anyway. Let's go back to calling him out on exploiting his kids, insulting the way he looks is just petty....
I didn’t say Botox was a must, but he does have extreme lines for his age, and he has brought them up in his post. It’s not plastic surgery. I have had Botox, and would have it again.

Reactions: 1
I have no sympathy for them now the insta gravy train has been derailed by his own wife, prior to Alice gate they were both so smug and convinced they were real celebrities. Mod in particular, arrogant twit that she was.
Probs started when Holly Branson and Jools Oliver started commenting on their posts.

• Haha
I'll be embracing my wrinkles and laughter lines and crows feet. He does some questionable things, does FOD, but ageing naturally ain't something I take issue with!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good point about the old lady wrinkles. Yet another example of his misogynistic behaviour

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me to find out he is ‘reaching out’ to Botox providers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is golden and so cringey I'm only on page 5:

Clemmie Telford Yeah. Fame or fortune?
Simon Hooper : Fortune
Clemmie Hooper: Fortune

At least they agreed on one thing!

Budget Clemmie : And this comes from my own experience, and something Ben and I debated on holiday. Do you ever occasionally pee in a swimming pool?
Clemmie Telford Yeah.
Simon Hooper Yes. :eek:

Clemmie Hooper: Well, I think Simon's aged... that 10 year, you know the like 10 year challenge? It made me realize how much you've aged...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, when he instantly responds that he’s more intelligent? I’ve not read past that yet but wtf.

I know she’s grabby and greedy too but honestly hun run freeeeeeee and far away from this head, you’ll do alright sweeping up those mid 30s divorcees & you’ll keep the house!! I’m actually stanning for her to release herself from him!

He’s gained over three hundred new followers this morning.
Maybe one of those weird “features” he had in December (wasn’t it from an account in Iran?) which are just ominous listings of accounts that post cute kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Couple of things jump out for me on this, but number one and the fatal flaw for Clemster...when you’re young and pretty and a guy makes a move on you in a nightclub and then tells you he’s off to a house party but it’s “boys only”, you really should, at that moment, think, what a complete cock. If he wants me then he takes me to that party or he dumps his mates and says, what do you fancy doing. If any man did that to me when I was younger I’d have thought, my number? duck you, then given them the local taxi number rather than my own. Weak Clems weak!
Secondly do you think they have practiced their “meet up” story, because I’ve heard it almost verbatim 3/4 times in articles and on his Ads for Wagamama. It’s an amazingly unremarkable first meet story, hardly a story at all.
Thirdly, he’s such a bleep...I can’t even be bothered to go into detail or enlarge on this, he just is, everything he said felt controlling and nasty! bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thirdly, he’s such a bleep...I can’t even be bothered to go into detail or enlarge on this, he just is, everything he said felt controlling and nasty! bleep
I think you’ve summed it up perfectly actually. bleep.
that is all. Over and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.