MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok read all of the comments under CB latest grid post - actually has CB got her own thread?!

also she mentions Alice has never apologised to her!
That’s utterly shocking. It wouldn’t take much to send an email would it. The SODs have multiple spiritual sicknesses clearly. Clem probably even has CB’s number cos they did that podcast together and she can’t even send a text? 🥴

Can’t go longer than 3 days for a post! How does one pic get so many likes so quickly??!
I think he’s buying them, tbqh. The majority of his likes happen in the first hour. His like to comment ratio is absolutely wild, I did something comparing his to other influencers a few threads back and he was 2-3x the next biggest. Also his videos are only being viewed by 200k odd, he’s getting 50-60k likes. You’re telling me that his true like rate is 25-30%?! Something’s very fishy

Reactions: 7
That’s utterly shocking. It wouldn’t take much to send an email would it. The SODs have multiple spiritual sicknesses clearly. Clem probably even has CB’s number cos they did that podcast together and she can’t even send a text? 🥴
I’d imagine Clemmie wouldn’t send any message apologising as it’d be seen as an admission of guilt and she wouldn’t want a paper trail for that.

Explain what?

That anyone born in 1960 or prior is uneducated, insensitive and just not woke enough?

Please. 🙄
Hey, baby boomer I am not ! I was born later than that 😄, still middle aged and white but clearly not woke 😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d imagine Clemmie wouldn’t send any message apologising as it’d be seen as an admission of guilt and she wouldn’t want a paper trail for that.
Actually true & imagine how embarrassing it’d be if it was print screened and ripped apart bit by bit. CB had a lot of support so it could have potentially had multiple big social names ripping it a new one... Personally I don’t think Alicegate would have been as explosive without CB’s circle amplifying the outrage on Twitter (rightly so it was vile) - they got me addicted to the drama! 😂

Reactions: 3
za
She is definitely on about a bloggers mum.
I wish she would spill the beans on the lot of them, she is suggesting they are all a bunch of Clemmie Hs.
i don’t think it’s anyones mum. She is referring to a mum. Mum fam = her group of mum friends

Reactions: 2
Hungermama - I do find this odd and contradictory though. All of a sudden she has a group of friends to go away with, despite saying she has no money and also that she had no friends and is very lonely. 🧐
Did anyone see HungerMama on that C4 cooking show Crazy Delicious last week? She is so annoying. Burnt stuff, forgot to put things on to cook and then sang (not very well) at Heston et al while they ate her food and called it (from memory) a ‘sonic sprinkling’. Cringe! She was voted off first 🤣

• Wow
😂

You know the x at the end of your sentence, doesn’t make the sentence any less insulting? In a post about intolerance, offence and educating one’s self.

#notoftheboomergeneration
Nor am I from the boom generation and I didn't get what she meant either!

New post and stories.... leather boots and mismatched wellies on a Dorset beach.... 🙄

Child filming from the back to prove mummy is still there and in a "before you ask" type of story... Yes, Pablo is there too - you're welcome 😏

20200220_210801.jpg 20200220_210750.jpg 20200220_210838.jpg 20200220_210815.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been here hasn’t he...
Shot of clemmie to stop those rumours ✅
Exposure of twins (twins back at work) to plug the follower exodus ✅
Photo of dog ✅
Family time ✅
Metrosexual comment about saving time on washing ✅
There, they’re, their - Sly must try harder ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Been here hasn’t he...
Shot of clemmie to stop those rumours ✅
Exposure of twins (twins back at work) to plug the follower exodus ✅
Photo of dog ✅
Family time ✅
Metrosexual comment about saving time on washing ✅
There, they’re, their - Sly must try harder ❌
Out of everything, the cutting down on washing part, irked me the most!

• Haha
Out of everything, the cutting down on washing part, irked me the most!
Yep cos I bet he’s always knee deep in the laundry, bet he spends all his time picking his jizzy Burtons up off the floor too 🤔
Family time...but not right now cos I need to get this post out at prime Texas hun time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh bugger, @Titfer I’m in Dorset this week too! Bloody wished I’d have seen them. Leaving Sunday, there’s hope for me yet. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled!
I’m guessing from the photo it’s West Bay or Hive? Desperate to spy them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hasn't seen his folks in ages “Didn’t see them at Christmas either”.

🙄 Going for the sympathy vote and.... living so far away because Clemmie made him move to bleeping Ramsgate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Clemmie being in the car doesn't show any form of togetherness, other than for the kids. My parents took us on holiday in the middle of a divorce, as they had young children and we came first. It was hell BTW.

Reactions: 9
I have no idea where Dorset is, but I'm guessing it didn't require an international flight to get to. What a let down these hols must be. Poor sOds.😎
I was there last weekend. Glad I’m not there right now. I do not tolerate fools (or wankpuffins and cunts) lightly ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I call him a wrinkly bleep?
Can we just call him a dried out shrivelled foreskin Or back to Wankpuffin bc I'm getting quite insulted by him being likened to female genitalia #cuntsareactuallyawesome

Don't get me wrong... Not adverse to the strong intentions behind the word. He deserves them all. Just somewhere Closer to his Old man Ballsack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.