MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So got myself on social blade so Iā€™m not a pain in the arse always asking for stats! Sweet Jesus itā€™s not just like he dipped slightly under 993, he lost a whooping 613 followers in the last 24 hrs (@Cupcake79 thank your mum for me - welcome back you were missed) on the back of 495 the previous day. Thatā€™s a big chunk of people sick of his locker room humour. American women (the type following FOD) are quite conservative and probs religious. His anal, dick and arse chat plus photos of him on the loo will not go down well with them...letā€™s face it, thereā€™s no USP anymore as thereā€™s about 8billion twin accounts they can follow.
Youā€™d think heā€™d realise that talking about your cock in connection with your kids is a big no from most sane people but let him keep waffling on about it and we can keep watching him sink lower in his ratings

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon he's modelling himself on 'cool mom' from mean girls. Imagine him if one of the older girls has a friend over "you know I'm not just an average dad, I'm an INSTADAD, I had more than a million followers before her in the dungeon fucked it all up... ANYWAY can I get you anything? Hobnobs? (you'll have to climb the shelves) A mooncup? I'm so chill about all that kind of stuff, impossible not to be in this house full of VAGINAS... Am I right?! Ah you keep me feminist"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Youā€™d think heā€™d realise that talking about your cock in connection with your kids is a big no from most sane people but let him keep waffling on about it and we can keep watching him sink lower in his ratings
He'll keep going till the bitter end, they're so desperate to keep the OD brand and the freebies afloat.

FOD its over, that bubble has burst mate, you're just embarrassing yourself and your daughters now.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster...

You guys have me in fits of giggles! Is it just me, or are the comments on that latest wrinkle post switched off now?!
Donā€™t lurk come and join us. Sorry for late response. He was definitely mucking about with them...on and off like his Burtons on one of his toilet shoots šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Trawling through all those Darlene posts about how kids say the darndest things makes me want to stick pins in my eyes. Anecdotes about other peopleā€™s kids is like hearing about other peopleā€™s dreams.
I know! Sooooo boring šŸ˜“

Reactions: 4
The huns have attacked. A Yorkshire lass. Why do they defend this man? Barking. Anyway Iā€™ve deleted Instagram for a while. Itā€™s too depressing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The huns have attacked. A Yorkshire lass. Why do they defend this man? Barking. Anyway Iā€™ve deleted Instagram for a while. Itā€™s too depressing.
your latest comment is superb. ā€œPutting their kids in schools far away from the likes of youā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ There is not a more damning statement to be made tbh, the distancing SODs clearly have for their audience is very apparent. Especially Clem. The next contender is you pointing out they are one huge advert.

I cannot understand the rabid need to defend advertisers these huns have?? Would you defend PG tips like this back in the day (a quick google says this was only 2002!) when they got done for using monkeys? These guys are a showreel of sponcon and nothing more. The comments canā€™t bother them that much the fact heā€™s still putting on the show for free is very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do not understand how FoD still has a ā€˜normalā€™ job. The shite he posts is enough to bring his company into disrepute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Brilliant work, your response was bloody perfect šŸ‘Œ

I do not understand how FoD still has a ā€˜normalā€™ job. The shite he post is enough to bring his company into disrepute.
I can only imagine they have a very low bar for the appointments at that company. Do we know who he works for? I now have a boycott list of companies who provide these fuckers with freebies or Ā£, Iā€™d like to put his company on that list. It feels like how we dealt with South Africa in the 80s - keep boycotting and protesting and they will eventually pull the plug.

Reactions: 16

I can only imagine they have a very low bar for the appointments at that company. Do we know who he works for? I now have a boycott list of companies who provide these fuckers with freebies or Ā£, Iā€™d like to put his company on that list. It feels like how we dealt with South Africa in the 80s - keep boycotting and protesting and they will eventually pull the plug.
He did have a company on his open Facebook page but I just checked and it looks like he has hidden his Facebook profile apart from the public one and also Clemmieā€™s one has also disappeared šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Thatā€™s a great idea. Maybe Tattle could create an area for brands to boycot?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s a great idea. Maybe Tattle could create an area for brands to boycot?
Iā€™d happily start that tit...someone point me in the right direction of how to and Iā€™m on it šŸ˜‰
I mean tit I did my first thread title yesterday...next week Iā€™ll be CEO of Tattle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Iā€™m not 100% sure as thereā€™s no picture (so donā€™t want to post it on here) but you can view his job description on his Linkedin profile (operations director for a global consultancy firm - also went to Uni of Bath) - Itā€™s easy to find, one of the first suggestions if you search his name.

No idea how he finds the time to do his job and also post the absolute drivel that he does. Iā€™m just surprised heā€™s able to tbh, my firm has a really strict social media policy šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
Tbh as much of a fuss gets made out of social media and employment, I donā€™t think itā€™s part of routine employment / screening tests tbh.
Itā€™s not part of our hiring process (and btw trying to hire is horrific that I canā€™t imagine many companies rushing to add an additional hoop to jump through).

However agency side Iā€™ve always been told to hide my socials because some clients are dickheads - so I donā€™t know what on earth heā€™s playing at?? Although I will say that agency side is full of the most mediocre losers who are probably too thick to clock. Their dads are all mates anyway itā€™s how they get in with their 2:2s šŸ‘€

Also are we 100% sure Simon went to Bath? He can barely write... Although he is privately educated so stranger things have happened I suppose šŸ˜¬ I thought they both went to uni in Bristol (assuming not Bristol uni itself not gonna lie)?

Soz to post twice - lunch break - but can confirm he did go to Bath from the link! duck me private school must be such a relief for parents of ... average... children.

Even before Clem had fumbled the bag he was mugging her off, wtf is the below about? If my husband published this online heā€™d be buried under the Ā£308 pcm tiles:

ā€œMy eldest had a low point in between the ages of 6 and 7. She was very short with people, had a terrible temper and was really isolating herself. She was a ball of tension and frustration and was a real handful both at school and at home. She basically ignored us and anything we asked of her. Sheā€™d answer back and argue all the time. I tried not to engage with her when she was being a pain in the ass as I knew she was just trying to push us into action and was testing the boundaries. My wife on the other hand, couldnā€™t help but react as she has a very similar temperament to my eldest. It was like watching 2 magnets pushing back against each other. I actually found it harder to manage their relationship and avoid a total breakdown of communication than I did to deal with just my daughterā€™s behaviour.

Now sheā€™s 9, sheā€™s maturing and we can talk about things more rationally (although she desperately wants the world to spin faster so that she can be a real teenager). Sheā€™s genuinely one of my best friends and although she can still be a little sharp sometimes and her relationship is still rocky with her mother at times, we know thereā€™s a light at the end of the tunnel (until we get to the teen years!)ā€

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Not had chance to post in a while but Iā€™ve been thinking the same about his job. I work in the corporate field where we maintain a level of professionalism at all times....heā€™s higher ranked and higher paid than me but has an open insta profile with him sitting on the bleeping toilet with his burtons round his ankles FFS. Everyone in his office must see this tit and question the buffoon that theyā€™re working with.
When it comes to awarding bonuses surely those who donā€™t spend their work time pratting about filming themselves acting like a dick would be miffed if he got more than them?! I know thereā€™s no proof that he films them in working hours (but daylight suggests this!) but thereā€™s proof he posts in working hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.