MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding ring is on show in the vile toilet picture, I think, along with more of his body than I ever hoped to see.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet his 4 year old mini employees are just as crazy with the continual shoving of his phone in their faces, as he pretented to be about the sound of their whistles. Quick, someone quickly #gift those poor overworked little
mites some shoes made from cast iron so they can stamp on the evil phone from hell and they could have a chance of a spotlight free childhood - even if it's just for a day or two 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can he not think of how the toilet picture will embarrass his children? Surely there are students at the older ones school who are clued up about the postings. I can't imagine facing other parents who might have seen me sitting on the loo, in a photo I willingly shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw the #bekind from someone with no sense of irony. Not blocked yet though one hun from Yorkshire...silly muppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gutted about scouserachel. Her posts on FOD were hilarious. I suppose she’s fallen foul of the #bekind movement.

Reactions: 14
All those comments on the most recent post are absurd, just weirdos going on to project their insecurities onto made up scenarios with their kids. Several women talking about their tummies can’t be any larger than a UK10? What do they hope to gain from this? That he’ll reply telling them they’re gorgeous?

I’d be so embarrassed to be Clem, my husband the piped piper of tragic bored mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope @Scouserachel comes back. A while ago she didn’t tweet for over a year but her account stayed. Twitter has got a bit much I think the tide turned from fun to depressing once peers smoron arrived. It feels a bit like the baddies are winning. This is why I am overjoyed at Fods numbers reducing.
I’ve loathed them since finding myself looking into a holiday they recommend and adding up that it must have cost them tens of thousands of pounds. Then the realisation that these were all undeclared ads. I think the absolute worst thing is Clemmies appalling racism and that all those huns just don’t care. There seems to be no hope for Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope @Scouserachel comes back. A while ago she didn’t tweet for over a year but her account stayed. Twitter has got a bit much I think the tide turned from fun to depressing once peers smoron arrived. It feels a bit like the baddies are winning. This is why I am overjoyed at Fods numbers reducing.
I’ve loathed them since finding myself looking into a holiday they recommend and adding up that it must have cost them tens of thousands of pounds. Then the realisation that these were all undeclared ads. I think the absolute worst thing is Clemmies appalling racism and that all those huns just don’t care. There seems to be no hope for Simon.
yep! I wish I could find the article but the search terms are dominated by marketing week articles etc, but there was that huge article about how the average influencer post contains tens of thousands of £/$ worth of product.

It’s dismorphia inducing for sure, and we’re probably not even fully conscious of how much we’re seeing. Yesterday I started my living / dining room re decoration spreadsheet (lol) and was horrified that even basic work on it came to over £3k - it’s not the cheapest it could be but I cannot fathom how much it would be if you added in those mad wallpaper rolls etc! They post obscene tit that they’d never have paid for with their salaried money in a million years.

• Heart
He says his daughters asked - Daddy why is your willy funny -
Put your dick away FOD they are 4 years old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Just catching up after being away for the weekend, is talking about his willy not enough anymore, so he's gotta try and show us it? Get tae duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The wedding ring is on show in the vile toilet picture, I think, along with more of his body than I ever hoped to see.🤡
Even my mum (who used to be an avid follower) commented on this toilet photo. Totally unnecessary. She’s promptly unfollowed.

also, I’ve been off-line for some days due to work, so not have time to read everything (great new title thread by the way 👌🏻) Can I make an observation? But shoot me down if it’s already been mentioned. Is the whistle in the party bag the same whistle that was in the F**k whistle post? It looks very similar to me. Probably already been mentioned because you lot are like Sherlock Holmes!

He’s utterly grim; there’s nothing wrong with kids seeing their parents naked but to make a post about their comments about his dick reeks of desperation .

....... and they’re not toddlers anymore Simon, stop hanging onto the cute chubby twins of a few years ago , they’re growing up and in school this year .

Reactions: 22
So got myself on social blade so I’m not a pain in the arse always asking for stats! Sweet Jesus it’s not just like he dipped slightly under 993, he lost a whooping 613 followers in the last 24 hrs (@Cupcake79 thank your mum for me - welcome back you were missed) on the back of 495 the previous day. That’s a big chunk of people sick of his locker room humour. American women (the type following FOD) are quite conservative and probs religious. His anal, dick and arse chat plus photos of him on the loo will not go down well with them...let’s face it, there’s no USP anymore as there’s about 8billion twin accounts they can follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't want to see my own family members perched on the throne, same as most normal people, why would a supposedly sane adult think a photo like that posted on social media would be good for engagement? Those girls are going to have nightmares once they see that.:devilish::eek::poop:#good vibes only darls #be kind

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.