MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's not - should be under 993 by cob tomorrow
What’ve you got for us @istapp - can you hit us up with some performance stats? I need visuals I need visuals 🤪 I don’t know how to acquire them, so I rely on posts on here to show me in full graphics his demise.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok Lizzie Cundy, still none the wiser, seems like a budget/poor mans Tara Palmer Tomkinson. Anyway, how you getting on with the Sly buy-a-bot stats? Anyone got any visuals where we can see how he’s mananging to cling on to 993?

social blade cuts the day at a weird time I’ve still not figured out, but it looks like fri / sat was that perverse quiz he did? It managed to net him 9 new followers, which is pretty bleak considering that’s his only day of “growth” for the last month or so. Even the ritzy interiors post caused losses (from memory) !

How many days are we without freebies now... it must kill him he had to pay for the gray’s stick, I bet he even mentioned his insta following to that poor CS agent 😂

6E62A612-31A7-4349-8FEA-6BF64BC2131C.png

Shut
currently on 993 211 so based on averages should hit 992k in the next 24 hours give or take a toilet based influx of followers...
tit sorry, finished a post I’d drafted on loo breaks today on the train home! didn’t mean to replicate yours xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
social blade cuts the day at a weird time I’ve still not figured out, but it looks like fri / sat was that perverse quiz he did? It managed to net him 9 new followers, which is pretty bleak considering that’s his only day of “growth” for the last month or so. Even the ritzy interiors post caused losses (from memory) !

How many days are we without freebies now... it must kill him he had to pay for the gray’s stick, I bet he even mentioned his insta following to that poor CS agent 😂

View attachment 85356

Shut

tit sorry, finished a post I’d drafted on loo breaks today on the train home! didn’t mean to replicate yours xx
Don’t worry, for me seeing it twice just makes it twice as delicious 😋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The worst thing about that toilet photo is that his Burtons are around his ankles, but still buttoned up!? Who does that?!
If my husband goes in to the bathroom and I hear his belt being un-buckled I know for a fact I won’t see him for another 30 mins 😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What grown professional man takes a photo of himself sat on the toilet? Very strange and odd behaviour, nothing classy or funny about it. Repulsed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 28
The worst thing about that toilet photo is that his Burtons are around his ankles, but still buttoned up!? Who does that?!
If my husband goes in to the bathroom and I hear his belt being un-buckled I know for a fact I won’t see him for another 30 mins 😅😅
Is that because he’s setting his camera up and taking some photos of himself 😂😂😂😂
Clemmie knows if Sly goes to the loo he gonna be gone for 3/4 hours - could be some selfies, could be some reno photos “that he took himself”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noted it said email wasn’t published - but as a suggestion you might want to put online name. I’d have put Dogmuck and my email address but I don’t want my real name out there and your instructions don’t say name won’t be revealed. I don’t want anyone knowing I’m Clemmie 😂😂😂😂
Omg I'm Clemmie too 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing new to say, but popping this here so I don't have to hunt for it again 😏

Reactions: 6
He's posted some made up stuff about the girls saying things to him again. I've commented and I'm sure I'll be blocked asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he’s sooooo responding to us it’s fascinating (and sad). His latest post talking about his wrinkles is definitely related to some messages on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
he’s sooooo responding to us it’s fascinating (and sad). His latest post talking about his wrinkles is definitely related to some messages on this thread.
I feel like tattle users should get a cut of his advertising revenue, given half of his ideas come from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to re-read his garbled story as i couldn’t believe Tattle wasn’t mentioned 😂 he hasn’t always had those wrinkles, they have multiplied since November, I can’t think why 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally mentioned them in the last thread 🙄
Hi fod!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's given himself a wrinkly forehead doing years of gurning selfies staring up at his camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.